Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

If that was true then millions of people wouldnt think Kav was a rapist right?

Almost no one believes that Kavanaugh is a Rapist, Flasher, Gang Banger, or whatever other label they want to paste on him.

Only the stupidest and most gullible think that.

DIFi and Chuck U. Schumer certainly know the man is innocent, but they don't care. They have been committed to destroying the man's reputation, career and family ever since the disgraceful display they put on during opening day of the hearing

Almost no one believes that Kavanaugh is a Rapist, Flasher, Gang Banger, or whatever other label they want to paste on him.

DIFi and Chuck U. Schumer certainly know the man is innocent, but they don't care. They have been committed to destroying the man's reputation, career and family ever since the disgraceful display they put on during opening day of the hearing

Time to subpoena Ford's computer and cell phone.

Let's see who was coaching her, see which Democrat operatives are orchestrating this attack on the Kavanaugh family.

Millions of people believe Kav is a rapist. There are even some that think he is a child molester. You should get out more.

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

How has the accuser proven it?

Do you have a link to the FBI statement you're referring to?

Now you want to deny that the FBI has declined to investigate?
They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.
Then it is on him not Kavanaugh.

Either way there is only an unfounded accusation.

Which is why the FBI should investigate the claims. Conduct interviews and get people on record.

Oh, I love it. "The complete lack of evidence and detail is WHY it should be taken seriously!"

Do you need me to provide a link to the FBI website and to Title 28 of the US Code, to clarify for you that it really, truly is not the FBI's job to investigate this?

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties.

So what?

The drinking so much he blacked out.

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Jumped on who? Where? When? GTFO!

That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite

An unprovable, solo claim tells you that?
Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.

Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her

Yes, the liars are coming out of the woodwork.
I don't think they are liars. If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago. The guy was a creep. Probably still is. Look that that cheesy family.

Is Trump grabbing her pussy?

If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago.

Why does the age of their imaginary story make it more believable?
I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?

How would these silly liars know where Kavanaugh was two years ago?

Time to subpoena Ford's computer and cell phone.

Let's see who was coaching her, see which Democrat operatives are orchestrating this attack on the Kavanaugh family.
They could do that if Drumpf orders the FBI to investigate but he wont and you guys dont want that either so stop frontin.

Now another woman has come out saying he exposed himself to her. This is why we don't want to rush and put this scumbag on the court. This position is more important than the POTUS.

I don't think they are liars. If they were they wouldn't say it was 35 years ago. The guy was a creep. Probably still is. Look that that cheesy family.

I know its hard to think for yourself but why would someone make it harder on themselves by saying the sexual predator attacked them back in high school instead of just saying it happened say 2 years ago if they were going to lie?

How would they know where he was 35 years ago?

Their character.

"I don't know what she's talking about"

Times two. How does that "prove their character"?

Judge has written some pretty bad shit.

Judge isn't nominated to the Supreme Court.
That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties. The drinking so much he blacked out. Kav jumped on her. Bfd? That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite but so are most of you. Seat the conservative already. America deserves the government they have.

That’s his pal. He wrote about those parties.

So what?

The drinking so much he blacked out.

The Senate should take that into account if Mark Judge is ever nominated for anything.

Kav jumped on her. Bfd?

Jumped on who? Where? When? GTFO!

That tells me he’s a scumbag hypocrite

An unprovable, solo claim tells you that?
well when your first lie doesn't get what you want, lob in a 2nd.

Not very good lies. These are stories from back in highschool and college. These things happened. No one is going to make this shit up. Too easy to get caught. And these aren't Democratic operatives.

But the people coming forward to defend Kav are Republicans. All of them.

No one is going to make this shit up.

Bullshit.

Too easy to get caught.

How? I mean besides every one of your "witnesses" saying they don't know what you're talking about?

He was at a party in 1982 or 1983, somewhere near a country club. Right?

Just saw Kav on Fox denying the accusations. He looked like he was lying and his wifes body language was horrible. She looked like she thought he was lying too but wanted the interviewer to believe him.

They could do that if Drumpf orders the FBI to investigate but he wont and you guys dont want that either so stop frontin.

After the vote, President Trump might be fine with that.

No need to delay confirmation over finding out who put Ms. Ford up to lie about Kavanaugh.

He was at a party in 1982 or 1983, somewhere near a country club. Right?
I dont know. The FBI hasnt investigated.

After the vote, President Trump might be fine with that.

No need to delay confirmation over finding out who put Ms. Ford up to lie about Kavanaugh.
After the vote? Drumpf wont be fine with it then either.

Yes there is a need to investigate and quickly.

Well, he's a public figure, whose professional life is meticulously scheduled and documented by its very nature.

They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.

Which is why the FBI should investigate the claims. Conduct interviews and get people on record.

Nothing to investigate, or there would have been a police record of the incident. Besides she has no knowledge of the date, time, or place of the incident.
The FBI cleared Kavanaugh, next step is to vote him on the USSC

No, there would not. 77% of sexual assaults go unreported. I never reported when it happened to me.

If that fucker ever got nominated to the SCOTUS, I’d be telling everyone who will listen about it. (And it happened in 1984)

Simple. He hasnt stood up and demanded an FBI investigation to clear his name. Obviously he is hiding something.

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

How has the accuser proven it?

I am questioning the veracity of the claim. This would be a background investigation not a criminal investigation. It has to be ordered by the white house. The FBI, as history has proven, would not refuse.

WRONG. A background investigation is what they've already done, ie. "This is what was said, and this is who said it." What you're asking for is for them to investigate whether or not the charges are true, and that's not their job.

The FBI, as history has proven, WOULD refuse, and already has.

You’re misinformed.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/19/politics/anita-hill-clarence-thomas-allegations-timeline/index.html

An independent body like the FBI need to investigate the allegations.

An independent body like the FBI need to investigate the allegations.

Why not the State of Maryland? Attempted rape is a state crime, not a federal one.

Why doesn't the Ford broad hire the Townsend Agency or other private eye outfit? Why stick this on the taxpayer?

Nothing to investigate, or there would have been a police record of the incident. Besides she has no knowledge of the date, time, or place of the incident.
The FBI cleared Kavanaugh, next step is to vote him on the USSC

No, there would not. 77% of sexual assaults go unreported. I never reported when it happened to me.

If that fucker ever got nominated to the SCOTUS, I’d be telling everyone who will listen about it. (And it happened in 1984)

One hopes you would actually remember where it happened and some sort of detail about it.

Or did you find it simultaneously "traumatic" and forgettable like Dr. Ford?

Forum List

Back