Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

How has the accuser proven it?

Do you have a link to the FBI statement you're referring to?

Now you want to deny that the FBI has declined to investigate?
They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.
Then it is on him not Kavanaugh.

Either way there is only an unfounded accusation.
Kav can definitely demand that Drumpf order the FBI to investigate. He is Drumpfs nominee.

He can demand all he wants, but the president doesn't have to do it. Who's this Drumpf character?

You think spending the night in jail is worse than getting raped?
The Dems didnt do anything to Kavanaugh either. He did that to himself by trying to rape someone.
You know he tried to do this how?

Simple. He hasnt stood up and demanded an FBI investigation to clear his name. Obviously he is hiding something.

First of all he has no ability to do this and the FBI has already stated they would not.

Second if anyone is falsely accused of anything it is not on them to clear it. It is on the accuser to prove it.

I am questioning the veracity of the claim. This would be a background investigation not a criminal investigation. It has to be ordered by the white house. The FBI, as history has proven, would not refuse.

They had to deny. Its not in their jurisdiction. Thats where Drumpf comes in. He can order them to investigate.

Kav can definitely demand that Drumpf order the FBI to investigate. He is Drumpfs nominee.

He can demand all he wants, but the president doesn't have to do it. Who's this Drumpf character?
I know he can demand all he wants. Its revealing that he is not demanding an investigation to clear his name.

That is exactly the point, the "right people" are liars trying to to stop a USSC justice. If a crime was committed, there needs to be a police report, otherwise its a made-up fabrication. We need to have a standard, and the FBI background check needs to be it. Otherwise its one wild goose chase after another and another...

How many of those now yelling for an FBI investigation would accept one that clears Kav? Are they seriously trying to make us believe they would be fine with him being confirmed and that they would never call him a rapist again?

You know what I'd like to know?

Of the leftists on this board who are shouting, "Believe women!" and "If Kavanaugh doesn't want the FBI to investigate, it must be because he's guilty!" and "I choose to believe Christine Ford!" and other inanities, how many of them would be singing the same tune if it were their brother, or son, or husband who was the target of an accusation exactly like this? How quickly do you suppose they'd be saying the exact same things the right is saying about Kavanaugh?

All of that is irrelevant, the ends justifies the means, they have no problem reversing their position if the situation calls for it. No honor, no values, just internal slime as mailable as silly putty.

His name is clear. The FBI background check was clear. Senator McConnell just railed against the false claims against the most qualified USSc nominee ever. McConnell will put Kavanaugh on the USSC.
No his name is not clear. I'm not the only person that thinks he is a rapist.

Why would you think that, there has been no allegation of rape. You're just another dishonest hack that believes the ends justifies the means no need for facts. FU

I think he is a rapist because most rapists attempt it more than once. No wonder 2 more women have accused him.

Oh, please do link to where even one woman has accused him of rape, let alone 3.
You can use the search engine of your choice. I'm not going do your work for you.

I've been following the stories and I've not seen even one accusation of rape. I've seen one unsubstantiated accusation of drunken fumbling that went nowhere and one unsubstantiated accusation of somebody that might have been him waving a willy in somebody's face. Humor me, link to all three accusations of rape.

Simple. He hasnt stood up and demanded an FBI investigation to clear his name. Obviously he is hiding something.

Which is why the FBI should investigate the claims. Conduct interviews and get people on record.

No it can not. No one who's falsely accused of rape wakes up in the middle of the night with terror. This is just ridiculous. Start a thread and see who agrees with you. It will be 100% Republican men. Probably 99% of them white. Maybe you'll get a couple of female RWNJ's to go along with you but no one will agree with you unless the identify as a Republican who is only seeing it your way because you are defending Kavanaugh.

Really, have you spent nights in jail falsely accused? If you haven't you have no right making that dumb ass claim.

I hear it's not a good place to be, bad things happen and have happened to people in jail. I assume form the way you talk, you've been there many times.

I hear the worst thing that happens to people in prison is they get falsely accused of rape all the time. That's why most people are so afraid of prison. They are scared to death they are going to get falsely accused of rape when they are in there. LOL.

We should stop telling people that prisoners get raped in prison. Clearly it would scare them more to know that people are constantly being falsely accused of rape. That will scare straight young juvenile offenders.

Rape is one of women's biggest fears

60 Women Reveal Their Biggest Fears In Life

Show me one of men's biggest fears is being falsely accused of rape.
What you hear is idiotic.
I work in one and there are many terrors.

Ok yes men do not fear false accusations but that may be changing.

The argument is not what people have a fear of because others have no control over that

It is about what a crime or act does to a person and a false accusation can do as much or more harm than rape.

You know who you guys sound like? Trumps former doctor

“I feel raped,” Bornstein said, using what’s perhaps not the best choice of words for this climate, or any climate. “Raped, frightened, and sad. I can’t believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair.”

Clearly he, and you, have no idea what it means to be raped.

Which is why the FBI should investigate the claims. Conduct interviews and get people on record.

Nothing to investigate, or there would have been a police record of the incident. Besides she has no knowledge of the date, time, or place of the incident.
The FBI cleared Kavanaugh, next step is to vote him on the USSC

That does not give him the power to make demands.

No his name is not clear. I'm not the only person that thinks he is a rapist.

Why would you think that, there has been no allegation of rape. You're just another dishonest hack that believes the ends justifies the means no need for facts. FU

I think he is a rapist because most rapists attempt it more than once. No wonder 2 more women have accused him.

Oh, please do link to where even one woman has accused him of rape, let alone 3.
You can use the search engine of your choice. I'm not going do your work for you.

I've been following the stories and I've not seen even one accusation of rape. I've seen one unsubstantiated accusation of drunken fumbling that went nowhere and one unsubstantiated accusation of somebody that might have been him waving a willy in somebody's face. Humor me, link to all three accusations of rape.
I never said someone accused him of rape. I said I think he is rapist because more women have come forward accusing him of sexual assault. Most attempted rapists eventually succeed.

I demand that the FBI investigate this matter.

Are you saying I have more power than Kav? I just made a demand.

I know he can demand all he wants. Its revealing that he is not demanding an investigation to clear his name.
He can make no demands on anyone.

Law enforcement does not exist to clear peoples name

The left has a whole line of Kavanaugh accusers waiting to be revealed one by one. An FBI investigation into the Ford case might clear him on that, but other false accusations are waiting in the wings. Finding people to lie is pretty easy, so far, for example, Ms. Ford hasn't said anything under oath.

Time to just move ahead to a vote on Kavanaugh.

He's probably thinking like a judge and trusting in the rule of law and rules of evidence. In his world, an accuser has to make his/her case and is not automatically believed. He doesn't inhabit the emotion driven world where things are believed just because reasons and stuff, so to him this is so preposterous that there's no reason to dignify it with the FBI, and stuff.

Really, have you spent nights in jail falsely accused? If you haven't you have no right making that dumb ass claim.

I hear it's not a good place to be, bad things happen and have happened to people in jail. I assume form the way you talk, you've been there many times.

I hear the worst thing that happens to people in prison is they get falsely accused of rape all the time. That's why most people are so afraid of prison. They are scared to death they are going to get falsely accused of rape when they are in there. LOL.

We should stop telling people that prisoners get raped in prison. Clearly it would scare them more to know that people are constantly being falsely accused of rape. That will scare straight young juvenile offenders.

Rape is one of women's biggest fears

60 Women Reveal Their Biggest Fears In Life

Show me one of men's biggest fears is being falsely accused of rape.
What you hear is idiotic.
I work in one and there are many terrors.

Ok yes men do not fear false accusations but that may be changing.

The argument is not what people have a fear of because others have no control over that

It is about what a crime or act does to a person and a false accusation can do as much or more harm than rape.

You know who you guys sound like? Trumps former doctor

“I feel raped,” Bornstein said, using what’s perhaps not the best choice of words for this climate, or any climate. “Raped, frightened, and sad. I can’t believe anybody was making a big deal out of a drug to grow his hair.”

Clearly he, and you, have no idea what it means to be raped.
By your own admission neither do you.

I just proved anyone can make a demand.

Never said law enforcement exists to clear peoples names. However, they always do while investigating.

I demand that the FBI investigate this matter.

Are you saying I have more power than Kav? I just made a demand.
No you did not actually.

No one listened

I just proved anyone can make a demand.

Never said law enforcement exists to clear peoples names. However, they always do while investigating.
No they do not actually

Forum List

Back