Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

upload_2018-9-29_10-22-5.jpeg

Fair enough.

Although women who are raped are often victimized in the courts by the defense attorney. And if you listen to rape victims they complain about the stupid things people say to them. Granted the people are trying to be kind but the rape victim often feels like these people don't have a clue what they are going through.

I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't bad. The person who falsely accuses them should spend 10 years in jail. But, it's never worse being accused. Being literally raped is 1000 times worse. I'm not saying being falsely accused isn't really really bad but your mistake was trying to suggest that being falsely accused is EVER worse than being really raped. If you believe that then you've never been raped.

Yeah, tell that to the guys on the Duke La Cross Team, that bitch ruined their lives with a made up fantasy. But now we got this commiecrat senator bitch all over the news, saying women don't make things up, well senator bitch, history proves otherwise. BTW there is no allegation of rape in this case, well at least so far, tomorrow could produce a new lie.

The GOP Wants Us To Think Being Accused Is As Bad As Being Assaulted | HuffPost

The GOP Wants Us To Think Being Accused Is As Bad As Being Assaulted

It's not

Yeah, tell that to a man that spent 30 years getting to the top of his profession, only to have a bitch from his past come try to take it all away, with fairy tales. Fuck you and the paint puffing post, in this country you are innocent until you are proven guilty. Ford was long on accusation with zero proof. Jeff flake is lucky he's retiring, he doesn't have the backbone to be a senator, god damned pussy.

Leftists do not believe in the American way. They don't believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty. They believe that whoever the Democrats claim to be guilty--are.
Nonsense. I don’t think this guy is guilty but you think al frankin was

View attachment 219259

Yeah, tell that to the guys on the Duke La Cross Team, that bitch ruined their lives with a made up fantasy. But now we got this commiecrat senator bitch all over the news, saying women don't make things up, well senator bitch, history proves otherwise. BTW there is no allegation of rape in this case, well at least so far, tomorrow could produce a new lie.

It's not

Yeah, tell that to a man that spent 30 years getting to the top of his profession, only to have a bitch from his past come try to take it all away, with fairy tales. Fuck you and the paint puffing post, in this country you are innocent until you are proven guilty. Ford was long on accusation with zero proof. Jeff flake is lucky he's retiring, he doesn't have the backbone to be a senator, god damned pussy.

Leftists do not believe in the American way. They don't believe that a person is innocent until proven guilty. They believe that whoever the Democrats claim to be guilty--are.

Luaghing animated .gif

how would the pos rule on trumps emoluments case if it came before the SC ?

He wouldn't dumb ass, it's not something the court can rule on, it's a congressional responsibility. Try reading the Constitution.

We already know that Kavanaugh is a Repub Trump kiss ass and will vote any way trump wants or needs The pos is one scary guy to have on our SC

The Montgomery County law enforcement and prosecutors office can not offer much as the statute of limitations has passed. They will cooperate. Mark Judge has offered to cooperate as well.

You need to change your handle to AZLITTLEGIRL. You rate facts as funny then in the very next post, you come back with misinformation. MD has no statute of limitation on sexual assault or rape.

The Montgomery County law enforcement and prosecutors office can not offer much as the statute of limitations has passed. They will cooperate. Mark Judge has offered to cooperate as well.

You need to change your handle to AZLITTLEGIRL. You rate facts as funny then in the very next post, you come back with misinformation. MD has no statute of limitation on sexual assault or rape.

It did in the 1980s.

The new law removing the statute was passed much later and it is not retroactive.

It did in the 1980s.

The new law removing the statute was passed much later and it is not retroactive.

You got a link, many of the TV lawyers are saying otherwise.

It did in the 1980s.

You got a link, many of the TV lawyers are saying otherwise.

No it's been posted all over these threads it can be found on the MD goverment website

Parties back when I was in a frat were a girl call ,plenty of drinking by those who could hold their liquor and lots of misbehavior most of which I wouldn't mention here You think it was different with Kavanaugh and his gang?

I remember I met a girl at a party and we hardly said a word. We just started making out. Next thing you know we're having sex back at my place. As soon as I was done I told her to get dressed and I would walk her home. She felt humiliated. Used. I may have even been a little rough. Not violent but I pumped hard and fast.

Long story short she says when I'm being rude to her, "you know I could say you raped me?" And I said, "Good luck with that. I have 3 roommates who all saw you walk back to my room with me"

Anyways, I was a total dick. Not deserving of a false rape charge, but I wouldn't want a man to do that to my daughter. But I'm sure she felt "used, mistreated, humiliated, disrespected, embarrassed..."

Me, I did feel a little bad about it but I moved on. I'm sure she did too but just like I'll never forget that experience, I'm sure neither will she. And I'm sure she remembers it much differently than I do.

I didn't deserve to be falsely accused of rape but I'm sure she was thinking there should be some form of punishment for guys who treat women this way.

Five YEARS ago>>

Lucky for you that you just made all that shit up, like everything else you ever post about yourself, liar.

Similarly, this woman made that shit up about K as soon as the DNC check cleared.
Five YEARS ago?
1989 or 90. Can’t recall who was at the party except for I ran into a girl from high school. She saw me making out with the girl and she told me don’t do it. Of course I did. Do you think she would recall this night? Fuck no.

That girls acne cleared up years later and she ended up being hot af. She had a great body when I did her but zit face.

I tried to flirt with her years later and she looked at me like yea right.

Anyways, I could see her coming forward if I were nominated. It would be great payback. Let’s look at what kav did. Not much. He tried to take her cloths off but didn’t. She screamed and he put his hand over her mouth for a second. Then him and judge laughed as she left the room scared and crying.

Putting politics aside this is bullshit

When somebody makes a claim, and there are more holes in it than Swiss cheese, more inconsistencies, of course you know it's BS.

Speaking as a woman who has been through my share of scary behaviour from men I’ve encountered in my life, I thought her account was spot on.

There are no “inconsistencies” in her story at all. She has been very inconsistent in her story. The inconsistencies you speak of are in

Furthermore, everything about her behaviour is consistent with the behaviour of sexual assault survivors. It tallies with studies done of survivors and how they coped, both at the time and in subsequent years.

You’re denying the power of her testimony on a purely partisan basis.

It's not

You may not. but check out the other comments in these topics by leftists. A majority are calling him a mad rapist simply because of Ford and the other tag alongs. Ten parties where women were drugged and trains were formed? I mean, you really have to be out there to create a story like that one.
Clearly you weren’t in a roudy fraternity in the 80s. His frat was notorious. Mine wasn’t.

I get Betsy devosses position on this. The girl they are gang banging has some responsibility in it. Why is she the one their gang banging? Could she be promiscuous?

I remember I met a girl at a party and we hardly said a word. We just started making out. Next thing you know we're having sex back at my place. As soon as I was done I told her to get dressed and I would walk her home. She felt humiliated. Used. I may have even been a little rough. Not violent but I pumped hard and fast.

Long story short she says when I'm being rude to her, "you know I could say you raped me?" And I said, "Good luck with that. I have 3 roommates who all saw you walk back to my room with me"

Anyways, I was a total dick. Not deserving of a false rape charge, but I wouldn't want a man to do that to my daughter. But I'm sure she felt "used, mistreated, humiliated, disrespected, embarrassed..."

Me, I did feel a little bad about it but I moved on. I'm sure she did too but just like I'll never forget that experience, I'm sure neither will she. And I'm sure she remembers it much differently than I do.

I didn't deserve to be falsely accused of rape but I'm sure she was thinking there should be some form of punishment for guys who treat women this way.

Five YEARS ago>>

Lucky for you that you just made all that shit up, like everything else you ever post about yourself, liar.

Similarly, this woman made that shit up about K as soon as the DNC check cleared.
Five YEARS ago?
1989 or 90. Can’t recall who was at the party except for I ran into a girl from high school. She saw me making out with the girl and she told me don’t do it. Of course I did. Do you think she would recall this night? Fuck no.

That girls acne cleared up years later and she ended up being hot af. She had a great body when I did her but zit face.

Anyways, I could see her coming forward if I were nominated. It would be great payback. Let’s look at what kav did. Not much. He tried to take her cloths off but didn’t. She screamed and he put his hand over her mouth for a second. Then him and judge laughed as she left the room scared and crying.

When somebody makes a claim, and there are more holes in it than Swiss cheese, more inconsistencies, of course you know it's BS.

Speaking as a woman who has been through my share of scary behaviour from men I’ve encountered in my life, I thought her account was spot on.

There are no “inconsistencies” in her story at all. She has been very inconsistent in her story. The inconsistencies you speak of are in

Furthermore, everything about her behaviour is consistent with the behaviour of sexual assault survivors. It tallies with studies done of survivors and how they coped, both at the time and in subsequent years.

There are many inconsistencies.

Such as witnesses who are not witnesses.

Who drove her there and how she got home. When and where it happened other than the 1980s and Maryland.

It is not partisan to be skeptical of her story it reasonable and logical.

Accusations without evidence should not be accepted as true even if credible

Five YEARS ago>>

Five YEARS ago?

She might believe what she's saying, and it's entirely possible it never happened. Recovered memories have proven to be very unreliable, could something have happened to her in HS or college, yes, but there is no way it can be proven Kavanaugh had anything to do it. Not even if you use the lowest legal standard "the Preponderance of Evidence", there is absolutely nothing to verify her story.

Last edited:

It's not

You may not. but check out the other comments in these topics by leftists. A majority are calling him a mad rapist simply because of Ford and the other tag alongs. Ten parties where women were drugged and trains were formed? I mean, you really have to be out there to create a story like that one.
Clearly you weren’t in a roudy fraternity in the 80s. His frat was notorious. Mine wasn’t.

I get Betsy devosses position on this. The girl they are gang banging has some responsibility in it. Why is she the one their gang banging? Could she be promiscuous?
How fn republican of you Blame the women .....She said 3 said The calender of the pos speaks 1000 words

Five YEARS ago>>

Five YEARS ago?

She might believe what she's saying, and it's entirely possible it never happened. Recovered memories have proven to be very unreliable, could something have happened to her in HS or college, yes, but there is no way it can be proven Kavanaugh had anything to do it. Not even if you use the lowest legal standard "the Preponderance of Evidence", there is absolutely nothing to verify her story.

And if Judge talks and verifies what Ford says what excuse will you and rump come up with then?

View attachment 219259

It's not

she was wearing a vest, does it matter?

It's not

We're not talking some wild sex party here. According to Sweathog, these were rapes committed by using drugs slipped into their drinks by Kavanaugh and Judge.......ten times.

Five YEARS ago?

And if Judge talks and verifies what Ford says what excuse will you and rump come up with then?

Get back to me if that actually happens, ROFLMAO.

Get back to me if that actually happens, ROFLMAO.

"Spot me this" If judge spills the beans you and others will come up with a dozen excuses He was paid ,he's lying Hes sick etc etc etc

Five YEARS ago>>

Five YEARS ago?

I don't know how they do things in Canada, but over here, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty; not the other way around.

She named several people as witnesses, and every one of those people (including a lifelong friend) said they don't know what this screwball is even talking about. Her close friend said not only was there no such party, but she's never been to a party where Kavanaugh was a guest yet alone Kavanaugh and Ford.

She said she had this dreaded fear of flying which precluded her ability to come to Washington in a timely manor, yet she's a highly trained psychologist who is trained to help people like herself with such irrational fears. She also worked in Hawaii. How did she get there, swim?

She said she was pushed into a bedroom, and Judge turned up the music. Wait a minute! Who has music playing in an empty room? She originally said that the party consisted of four people. She changed that to four guys and some women.

If you call this consistency, perhaps you better go to dictionary.com and look up the word.

View attachment 219259

It's not

she was wearing a vest, does it matter?

First of all no one is yelling "lock him up", all the D's want is the FBI to collect information on the She said, He said, conflict.

Franken is a comic, and he pushed the envelope too far. He admitted it, and he resigned. It was not by any stretch or hyperbole by a hack, a violent sex act.

Five YEARS ago>>

Five YEARS ago?

I don't know how they do things in Canada, but over here, you are presumed innocent until proven guilty; not the other way around.

She named several people as witnesses, and every one of those people (including a lifelong friend) said they don't know what this screwball is even talking about. Her close friend said not only was there no such party, but she's never been to a party where Kavanaugh was a guest yet alone Kavanaugh and Ford.

She said she had this dreaded fear of flying which precluded her ability to come to Washington in a timely manor, yet she's a highly trained psychologist who is trained to help people like herself with such irrational fears. She also worked in Hawaii. How did she get there, swim?

She said she was pushed into a bedroom, and Judge turned up the music. Wait a minute! Who has music playing in an empty room? She originally said that the party consisted of four people. She changed that to four guys and some women.

If you call this consistency, perhaps you better go to dictionary.com and look up the word.
you know what the Devil's triangle refers too?? A drinking game ?? lol lol

Forum List

Back