Mark Judge, Key Witness To Alleged Brett Kavanaugh Assault, Refuses To Testify

So let me get this straight: You want to see a mans life ruined, scorned for life, lose the apex of his entire career, because he drank too much in school?
NO I want to see him step down and be replaced by another conservative who isn't such an AH

Step down for what reason, because some political activist came forward with a BS story? Is that the way we are to do things now? I can't wait for a Democrat President to make a SC pick. I hope the Republicans do to them what they are doing to Kavanugh today. Then we'll see if you say you just want them to step down.
WE DID MAKE A PICK Your MFers in the senate wouldn't even give him a vote FK all stinkin republican traitors

They didn't try to ruin a mans life. They didn't make up BS stories about him that have absolutely no supporting proof.

The country was turning against Democrats. You lost the House. You lost the Senate. You lost most of the governorships across the country. It was Hussein's last year. That's why they didn't honor DumBama's pick. And even if they did, the majority wouldn't have confirmed him anyhow.
they didn't try to ruin clintons life HIS and HERS? More women molested by trump than Bill but you scum gave Trump a pass

Great. When you can show evidence of Trump molesting anybody, you post that right here for us to see, won't you?

NO I want to see him step down and be replaced by another conservative who isn't such an AH

Step down for what reason, because some political activist came forward with a BS story? Is that the way we are to do things now? I can't wait for a Democrat President to make a SC pick. I hope the Republicans do to them what they are doing to Kavanugh today. Then we'll see if you say you just want them to step down.
WE DID MAKE A PICK Your MFers in the senate wouldn't even give him a vote FK all stinkin republican traitors

They didn't try to ruin a mans life. They didn't make up BS stories about him that have absolutely no supporting proof.

The country was turning against Democrats. You lost the House. You lost the Senate. You lost most of the governorships across the country. It was Hussein's last year. That's why they didn't honor DumBama's pick. And even if they did, the majority wouldn't have confirmed him anyhow.
they didn't try to ruin clintons life HIS and HERS? More women molested by trump than Bill but you scum gave Trump a pass

Great. When you can show evidence of Trump molesting anybody, you post that right here for us to see, won't you?
No evidence of Clinton rape, but Repubtards can't stop constantly obsessing about it.

No evidence of Clinton rape, but Repubtards can't stop constantly obsessing about it.

Really? I haven't heard anybody bring it up unless somebody on the left brings up a Republican being accused of something similar.

So let me get this straight: You want to see a mans life ruined, scorned for life, lose the apex of his entire career, because he drank too much in school?

And That is the reason for this unethical attack.

Really? I haven't heard anybody bring it up unless somebody on the left brings up a Republican being accused of something similar.
LOL - You child rapers lie like a rug!

/----/ Who the fu*k needs evidence against a man? If the girl said it happened it happened.
Bill Clinton (Wikipedia) the 42nd President of the United States (1993–2001), has been publicly accused of sexual misconduct by four women: Juanita Broaddrick accused Clinton of raping her in 1978; Kathleen Willey accused Clinton of groping her without consent in 1993; Leslie Millwee[1] accused Clinton of sexually assaulting her in 1980; and Paula Jones accused Clinton of exposing himself to her in 1991 as well as sexually harassing her. The Jones allegations became public in 1994, during Clinton's first term as president, while Willey's and Broaddrick's accusations became public in 1999, toward the end of Clinton's second term. Millwee did not make her accusations until 2016.
Here is Bill Clinton sitting next to Web Hubbell's daughter.
iu

/----/ Bill Clinton says Brett Kavanaugh's a disgrace to our country and a threat to women.

Juanita Broderick was raped by Bill Clinton and Democrats ignored her. When y'all start taking EVERYONE that cries "rape" seriously, then we will.

Such a brilliant and clever reply. You really are a leftist, aincha?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Juanita Broderick can name the place and date when Bill Clinton raped her. That's more evidence than Ford has, yet democrats ignore her. Why?

Juanita Broderick was raped by Bill Clinton and Democrats ignored her. When y'all start taking EVERYONE that cries "rape" seriously, then we will.
A she said he said???

A she said he said???
Juanita Broaderick can name the place and day when Clinton raped her. Ford can't. Funny you should say "A she said he said", when that's exactly what you have with Ford. You really can't see yourselves, can you.

Come on Ray you have a pussy grabbing pervert once accused by his first wife of rape in your WH and you turn a blind eye Figures ,,you're a republican

Come on Ray you have a pussy grabbing pervert once accused by his first wife of rape in your WH and you turn a blind eye Figures ,,you're a republican
Bill Clinton is accused of rape, but you don't mind that. Why?

A she said he said???
Juanita Broaderick can name the place and day when Clinton raped her. Ford can't. Funny you should say "A she said he said", when that's exactly what you have with Ford. You really can't see yourselves, can you.
Not so it's a they said if his pal can testify truthfully

If it could be proved I sure would mind BTW I was a republican back then Changed soon after voting for GWB in 2000...Do you really believe Ford woke up one morning and put her life in jeopardy to lie about Kavanaugh? That makes no sense and you bringing up Clinton doesn't change that fact

If it could be proved I sure would mind BTW I was a republican back then Changed soon after voting for GWB in 2000...Do you really believe Ford woke up one morning and put her life in jeopardy to lie about Kavanaugh? That makes no sense and you bringing up Clinton doesn't change that fact
You really can't see your own bias, can you. You demand proof when a Democrat is accused of rape, yet you don't demand proof when a Republican is accused. You really need to examine your obvious double standard.

You really can't see your own bias, can you. You demand proof when a Democrat is accused of rape, yet you don't demand proof when a Republican is accused. You really need to examine your obvious double standard.
No double standard I'd like proof BUT I don't want the FBI prevented because of time restrains and banning of some witnesses to be interviewed Can't you see from the get go republicans fought against an honest and full investigation? You have one, YES one AH in thomas, we need another?

No double standard I'd like proof BUT I don't want the FBI prevented because of time restrains and banning of some witnesses to be interviewed Can't you see from the get go republicans fought against an honest and full investigation? You have one, YES one AH in thomas, we need another?

The Republicans run the show now. They allowed this liar to testify, kept Kavanaugh out of the room because she couldn’t look him in the eye, they held back the confirmation for two weeks, now they are allowing an FBI investigation for up to another week. I believe that Republicans met you more than half way. I believe they met you 4/5 of the way; something Democrats would never dream do doing. And you’re still complaining.

Forum List

Back