Mark Kelly Defeats Blake Masters

She needs 60 percent of the remaining vote
Possible but not much margin for error
Holy crap... Cortez Masto just picked up 8000 votes above her opponent, leaving her losing by only 798 votes!

Another 20k or so votes to come in tonight and she should be in the lead by the end of the night when those are in the counts.

There are some red county votes to be counted but HOLY SMOKES!

I think dems are gonna win this incumbent seat, and kelly, so we will have 50 before the GA run off!

Holy crap... Cortez Masto just picked up 8000 votes above her opponent, leaving her losing by only 798 votes!

Another 20k or so votes to come in tonight and she should be in the lead by the end of the night when those are in the counts.

I think dems are gonna win this incumbent seat, and kelly, so we will have 50 before the GA run off!

Cheaters usually win in the short term.

Republicans will be pissed if she comes back for the win

Republicans will be pissed if she comes back for the win
She was expected to.....

There were too many votes that were still open to count in the two largest counties, one with Reno, the other with Vegas, which are blue leaning....

There are tens of thousands of votes still not counted there as well.

BUT, there are also a few Red Counties that have votes left to be added to the counts, sooooo the fat lady hasn't sung yet, she is stretching her vocal cords and we just may be in the front row seats of the audience!

I hope, I hope, I hope! :)

Last edited:
No. Dave Wasserman via Twitter. Same as your cult leader Trump used to talk on Twitter and now truth social, and you didn't dismiss him for using Twitter as his way of communication, out Truth Social now.

When your wife is shot and nearly killed on the street by a stranger, and becomes permanently disabled for the rest of her and your life, let's see if your gun positions don't evolve and change some.... :rolleyes:
And when your family member is stabbed to death by an illegal, will your position on foreigners with blatant disregard for our immigration laws evolve?

And when your family member is stabbed to death by an illegal, will your position on foreigners with blatant disregard for our immigration laws evolve?
Because they're all rapists and murderers?

Forum List

Back