Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

He knows more than you.... that's for sure

or me.

So don't be sorry.
17c.png

I'm not trying to be a dick, I'm just playing "Devil's Advocate here, wait.. leftists do that all the time! And then some! :aargh:

Trump does not have the right to take the documents once he leaves office, further more Trump does not have the right to declassify the extremely top secret documents, so have fun watching Trump lose in court again, just like with all his fake election fraud court cases.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. All classification authority rests in the president, and he was still in office when the stuff was moved.

Under the PRA, the official records of the President and his staff are owned by the United States, not by the President. The Archivist is required to take custody of these records when the President leaves office, and to maintain them in a Federal depository.

And as Mark pointed out, federal court precedent says the President has the sole authority to determine what is private and what is not.

Yep.

They don't think the rest of the world knows where they get their opinions and thought processes.

Guess you didn't watch the video, Levin read directly from the Constitution and federal court precedents that he had on screen. Where should we get our information if the Constitution and court precedents aren't good enough according to you?

I agree with Mark Levin!:thup:

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

Levin doesn't know what he's talking about.

Guess you didn't watch the video, Levin read directly from the Constitution and federal court precedents that he had on screen. Where should we get our information if the Constitution and court precedents aren't good enough according to you?

He read from the Fourth Amendment, which doesn't preclude anything that is happening. Everything was done by the book. Nothing was "unreasonable". And yes, I will definitely trust the judgement of Jack Smith, putting his sterling reputation on the line, over that of a hardcore partisan ideologue like Levin, one of the architects of the alternate universe, who has ZERO accountability.

You people get one spectacularly biased point of view and believe it because you LIKE it. I'm satisfied with what goes on in court, because THAT is where I get BOTH sides, and the BULLSHIT gets FLUSHED. You don't WANT both sides, and you KNOW it.

Last edited:
So you believe what you're told in your world, that there is no difference between what Biden & Pence did, and what Trump did.

I suspect you believe the indictment, its recordings, its texts, its photos, its sworn Republican testimonies are "fake news".

Okay. No shock there.

The biggest difference is Transjester *Joe had no authority to take any documents.

The biggest difference is Transjester *Joe had no authority to take any documents.
So you're saying that Joe strung the FBI along for a year and a half, lying that he had given everything back, instructed his people to move the documents and hide them, asked his lawyers about how he could hide the documents, waved them in front of visitors and admitted on tape that he couldn't declassify them, all like Trump did?

Wow, that's quite a claim.

Link, please.

So you're saying that Joe strung the FBI along for a year and a half, lying that he had given everything back, instructed his people to move the documents and hide them, asked his lawyers about how he could hide the documents, waved them in front of visitors and admitted on tape that he couldn't declassify them, all like Trump did?

Wow, that's quite a claim.

Link, please.

No. I’m saying Transjester *Joe as senator and VP had no authority or reason to remove any documents. He broke the law. Prove me wrong.

No. I’m saying Transjester *Joe as senator and VP had no authority or reason to remove any documents. He broke the law. Prove me wrong.
Yep, he and Pence did. And he and Pence admitted it immediately and let the Feds get in and take whatever they needed.

And Trump did what he did. THE OPPOSITE.

So trying to equate what Trump did and what they did is a lie. Or delusion. Or ignorance. And that's why Trump is going to court. According to the indictment, he lied and obstructed. Repeatedly. Tough shit.

Forum List

Back