Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

He read from the Fourth Amendment, which doesn't preclude anything that is happening. Everything was done by the book. Nothing was "unreasonable". And yes, I will definitely trust the judgement of Jack Smith, putting his sterling reputation on the line, over that of a hardcore partisan ideologue like Levin, one of the architects of the alternate universe, who has ZERO accountability.

You people get one spectacularly biased point of view and believe it because you LIKE it. I'm satisfied with what goes on in court, because THAT is where I get BOTH sides, and the BULLSHIT gets FLUSHED. You don't WANT both sides, and you KNOW it.

Smith must have gone to Harvard after Kagan took the Constitution out of the curriculum, why do you think he had to change the venue? Constitutionally the case must be tried in the jurisdiction where the offense occurred. See Article 3, Section 2.

Yep, he and Pence did. And he and Pence admitted it immediately and let the Feds get in and take whatever they needed.

And Trump did what he did. THE OPPOSITE.

So trying to equate what Trump did and what they did is a lie. Or delusion. Or ignorance. And that's why Trump is going to court. According to the indictment, he lied and obstructed. Repeatedly. Tough shit.

Transjester *Joe broke the law correct?

Why isn’t Transjester *Joe being indicted?
Wow. You really don't know.

Pence and Joe fully cooperated when the documents were discovered. Fully. By my guest. So the Feds didn't mess with them, as long as they were forthcoming.

By contrast, Trump strung the Feds along for a year and a half. He lied to them. He admitted that he couldn't declassify them. He had nuclear info, national defense info, delicate info on OUR ALLIES. He had his people moving the boxes all over the place to stop the Feds from finding them. He asked his lawyers about how he could hide them. He LIED to the Feds. And then he lied to YOU.

Why does the indictment say that? From sworn testimony and photos and emails and notes and recordings of TRUMP HIMSELF provided by his employees and lawyers. Not by the evil commie Democrats. Or Satan. Or Hitler. Or Hillary. His own people. Just like with the Insurrection committee. Remember? That was Republicans and his own people, as opposed to the Trumpster politicians and helpers, BECAUSE THEY WERE HIDING AND PLEADING THE FIFTH.

Pence and Joe didn't do that. Okay? Pence and Joe didn't do that. They did "the opposite". So the Feds didn't press it.

I realize how much is kept from you people. And even worse, you don't care to find out. That's terribly sad.

That's as simple as I can make it for you. I did my best there.

Everyone in America has the right to demand a subpoena. Aren't you aware of that?

Ummm, what? ?????
Explain yourself poster BS, and give us the context for how your assertion fits into the thread.
It appears to me to be a non sequitur.

Batter up, poster.

Wow. You really don't know.

Pence and Joe fully cooperated when the documents were discovered. Fully. By my guest. So the Feds didn't mess with them, as long as they were forthcoming.

By contrast, Trump strung the Feds along for a year and a half. He lied to them. He admitted that he couldn't declassify them. He had nuclear info, national defense info, delicate info on OUR ALLIES. He had his people moving the boxes all over the place to stop the Feds from finding them. He asked his lawyers about how he could hide them. He LIED to the Feds. And then he lied to YOU.

Why does the indictment say that? From sworn testimony and photos and emails and notes and recordings of TRUMP HIMSELF provided by his employees and lawyers. Not by the evil commie Democrats. Or Satan. Or Hitler. Or Hillary. His own people. Just like with the Insurrection committee. Remember? That was Republicans and his own people, as opposed to the Trumpster politicians and helpers, BECAUSE THEY WERE HIDING AND PLEADING THE FIFTH.

Pence and Joe didn't do that. Okay? Pence and Joe didn't do that. They did "the opposite". So the Feds didn't press it.

I realize how much is kept from you people. And even worse, you don't care to find out. That's terribly sad.

That's as simple as I can make it for you. I did my best there.

Transjester *Joe broke the law. There’s no I didn’t mean to.

Trump does not have the right to take the documents once he leaves office, further more Trump does not have the right to declassify the extremely top secret documents, so have fun watching Trump lose in court again, just like with all his fake election fraud court cases.
Then every living president needs to go on trial, because the all took classified documents when they left.

Under the PRA, the official records of the President and his staff are owned by the United States, not by the President. The Archivist is required to take custody of these records when the President leaves office, and to maintain them in a Federal depository.
Then Obama and Biden need to go on trial. Biden took them as a senator. Which is against the law. Obama needs to give up the documents on Benghazi.

Bubba Clintoon's underwear drawer was unavailable for comment.
Whatdahell does that mean?
Is this the right forum for you poster Oddball?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
They are the bastard children of the traitors that killed Kennedy,
Notably, Don Trump suggested Ted Cruz's father had a role in Oswald's killing of Kennedy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
No, the obvious question is: Why all of a sudden, after 240+ years, is it so bad for a president to have things presidents' have?..........What has changed in The United States here?
Ah, good poster Duke, evidently you didn't read the post about Nixon? About the Presidential Records Act?
THAT is what has changed. Duh!
Google it.

------------------------------------------------------------

“This is a defective search warrant on many grounds as far as I’m concerned. What about the Fifth Amendment? What about due process? Has Trump received due process?… You cannot be properly defended if you’re accused by a government, and yet in the case of Donald Trump his lawyers were brutalized,” said Levin
Ummm, Skye, trust me on this, but......but if you are charged criminally you are ALWAYS accused by "a government".

That is the way criminal jurisprudence works. Levin doesn't know what he is talking about. He may have gotten a JD (from Temple)....but his uber partisan polemic ain't legal doctrine. Trust me on that, Skye.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Levin is recognized as a constitutional authority, and a great lawyer.
By who?
'Who' of what standing?
Being recognized as a 'constitutional authority' by an anonymous gossipboard avataree named Skye, or for that matter, Alex Jones or PillowBoy or Marjorie Greene....ain't high on the bona fides scale. Trust me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Constitutionally the case must be tried in the jurisdiction where the offense occurred.
Cool. There are several jurisdictions that could yet come into play.
There were offenses in south Florida, at Mar-A-Lago.
There were offenses in Bedminster NJ .......so a separate indictment may or could follow yet for those offenses.
There were offenses in Washington DC ....so a separate indictment may or could follow yet for those offenses.
Smith may have other cards to play.
The cake is still baking.
Patience Grasshopper.

I agree with Mark Levin!:thup:

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

A federal magistrate disagrees with Levine. Also Trump's attorneys have never tried to make that claim. Even they know that is horseshit. Even Trump friendly attorneys such as Andrew McCarthy, Jonathan Turley and Bob Barr are not backing Levin. Levin is crooked and believes that Trump is above the law.

Forum List

Back