Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

Your blob is on tape stating that he knew he had classified documents.

Your blob is in trouble for not giving them back.
Wrong the former President isn’t a blob. And you don’t know what he said. You haven’t heard the tape. There’s questions about the validity of the transcript.

You’re just a hack.

So did Teddy Roosevelt, I bet. And Harry S. Truman too.

Truman might could have done a few things better, but that was a real president.

Kennedy was good aside from the sexual pervert struff.

The assclowns these days got nothing on men like that.

That's reality.

Some might, but not what's going on in the US government right now.
Kennedy served in combat. He knew all about preserving freedom and American greatness. Biden wants to sell off that American greatness.

And he fired General MacArthur.

But he did nuke the Japs.

Hopefully the Half Baked Biden Potato in the Oval Office today, and his traitors handlers.....

Won't use nukes this time around.....in this stupid war with Ukraine.

Kennedy served in combat. He knew all about preserving freedom and American greatness. Biden wants to sell off that American greatness.
I always thought the Kennedys were just sexual pervert yankees, but...

That was before I learned about PT 109. John Kennedy was a good American. He did what a man does.

To the extreme, even.

These fish-spined traitorous bastards are trying to take over the United States of America and crush The American Dream

once and for all. They are the bastard children of the traitors that killed Kennedy, they have

"Progressively" been killing upward mobility as much as they possibly can since then. :(

That was 1963, in case anyone wondered. They took Martin Luther King Jr. too.

Oh! Did I ever mention my favorite wrassler was "The American Dream"?

Oh, but the real thing is better! :aargh:

And leftists and Democrats are cheating themselves right out of it.

Last edited:
We know from the indictment that there is a 'Conspiracy' charge. And at this time there are only two blokes mentioned......but do you think there are others? What about Witness #1, or Staffer #1? what about the helpers who moved boxes? The communications people who told the fib that 'there were no classified docs'?.....or signed off the doc that stated there were no secret documents remaining....when there really were?
Just how wide a net does 'conspiracy' cover?
Paragraph 3 of the indictment:

hZGzvlF.jpg

The obvious questions are, why would Trump lie about having these documents, why are they so important that he had them moved around to hide them from the Feds, and what in the hell did he plan to do with them?

I always thought the Kennedys were just sexual pervert yankees, but...

That was before I learned about PT 109. John Kennedy was a good American. He did what a man does.

To the extreme, even.

These fish-spined traitorous bastards are trying to take over the United States of America and crush The American Dream

once and for all. They are the bastard children of the traitors that killed Kennedy, they have

"Progressively" been killing upward mobility as much as they possibly can since then. :(

That was 1963, in case anyone wondered. They took Martin Luther King Jr. too.

Oh! Did I ever mention my favorite wrassler was "The American Dream"?

Oh, but the real thing is better! :aargh:

And leftists and Democrats are cheating themselves right out of it.
When I was a kid I built a model of PT-109. Still wish I had it.

Paragraph 3 of the indictment:

hZGzvlF.jpg

The obvious questions are, why would Trump lie about having these documents, why are they so important that he had them moved around to hide them from the Feds, and what in the hell did he plan to do with them?
No, the obvious question is: Why all of a sudden, after 240+ years, is it so bad for a president to have things presidents' have?

I await your answer to that with bated breath. What has changed in The United States here?

srsly-seriously.gif

I would say you're wrong about that, but why bother?

You're right. It's all fake news. No big deal.
I never said anything was "fake news". Not at all.

No. What I asked was:

"Why all of a sudden, after 240+ years, is it so bad for a president to have things presidents' have?"

And it seems you short-circuited or something?

I don’t know any males who like me that were born just after WWII (the first baby boomers) who have periods. I sure don’t.

However younger males may have evolved. It is, after all, a brave new batshit crazy world we live in. The younger males often do not seem as as masculine to me as us old dinosaurs.

https://helloclue.com/articles/cycle-a-z/what-it's-like-to-get-your-period-when-you're-trans

I don’t know any males who like me that were born just after WWII (the first baby boomers) who have periods. I sure don’t.

However younger males may have evolved. It is, after all, a brave new batshit crazy world we live in. The younger males often do not seem as as masculine to me as us old dinosaurs.

https://helloclue.com/articles/cycle-a-z/what-it's-like-to-get-your-period-when-you're-trans
I am so not reading that, but uh..a trans male may or may not have functioning ovaries

I never said anything was "fake news". Not at all.

No. What I asked was:

"Why all of a sudden, after 240+ years, is it so bad for a president to have things presidents' have?"

And it seems you short-circuited or something?
Well, here's how the conversation would go. You can't prove that other Presidents have done what he's done: Lied to the Feds, strung them along for over a year, directed his people to move the files, hid them from the Feds, asked his lawyers how to hide them.

So I'd point all that out and you'd deny the whole thing and/or accuse me of lying.

Then I'd just stop trying, because I'd be wasting my time on another orange Jihadi.

Then you'd claim victory, since you exist in your weird orange universe.

There. I just saved some bandwidth. You're welcome.

Well, here's how the conversation would go. You can't prove that other Presidents have done what he's done: Lied to the Feds, strung them along for over a year, directed his people to move the files, hid them from the Feds, asked his lawyers how to hide them.

So I'd point all that out and you'd deny the whole thing and/or accuse me of lying.

Then I'd just stop trying, because I'd be wasting me time on another orange Jihadi.

Then you'd claim victory, since you exist in your weird orange universe.

There. I just saved some bandwidth. You're welcome.
Looks to me like your finger was just someplace I would never put mine.

And tell me what the next lottery numbers are, while you're at it, NostraDumbass.

Last edited:
Mark Levin tells it how it is! :clap:

“This is a defective search warrant on many grounds as far as I’m concerned. What about the Fifth Amendment? What about due process? Has Trump received due process?… You cannot be properly defended if you’re accused by a government, and yet in the case of Donald Trump his lawyers were brutalized,” said Levin.:thup:

Mark Levin tells it how it is! :clap:

“This is a defective search warrant on many grounds as far as I’m concerned. What about the Fifth Amendment? What about due process? Has Trump received due process?… You cannot be properly defended if you’re accused by a government, and yet in the case of Donald Trump his lawyers were brutalized,” said Levin.:thup:
I'm sorry, skye, but what does Levin know? I like to have ummm...indisputable information.

Forum List

Back