Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

Because this stolen, corrupt, criminal Biden's Administration doesn't care about Justice.

I demur.
As I have read on this forum...hell, I've read it on this very thread....to wit:

"Google up ---S-U-B-P-O-E-N-A.
Trump got one.
Biden didn't.
And therein the tale is told."

Biden had classified documents. Why wasn't he indicted?
So you believe what you're told in your world, that there is no difference between what Biden & Pence did, and what Trump did.

I suspect you believe the indictment, its recordings, its texts, its photos, its sworn Republican testimonies are "fake news".

Okay. No shock there.

I demur.
As I have read on this forum...hell, I've read it on this very thread....to wit:

"Google up ---S-U-B-P-O-E-N-A.
Trump got one.
Biden didn't.
And therein the tale is told."
They're just going to retreat more and more into their world now.

Pretty soon we'll need a freakin' translator to communicate with them.

So you believe what you're told in your world, that there is no difference between what Biden & Pence did, and what Trump did.

I suspect you believe the indictment, its recordings, its texts, its photos, its sworn Republican testimonies are "fake news".

Okay. No shock there.
Trump was giving them documents. They weren't given the ones they wanted so they got a warrent. No problem. All legal. Another smoke and mirror show for the dumb democrat voters.

They're just going to retreat more and more into their world now.

Pretty soon we'll need a freakin' translator to communicate with them.
Democrats are scared to death Trump will get back in the White House. You're never going to admit it.

Trump was giving them documents. They weren't given the ones they wanted so they got a warrent. No problem. All legal. Another smoke and mirror show for the dumb democrat voters.
He held them off for a year and a half, lying to them. He directed his people to move them. He waved them in front of people. He admitted he couldn't declassify them. He asked his lawyers how he could get away with it.

Neither Biden nor Pence did that.

Over here. In Normal World.

Question to earnest poster Skye:

We know from the indictment that there is a 'Conspiracy' charge. And at this time there are only two blokes mentioned......but do you think there are others? What about Witness #1, or Staffer #1? what about the helpers who moved boxes? The communications people who told the fib that 'there were no classified docs'?.....or signed off the doc that stated there were no secret documents remaining....when there really were?
Just how wide a net does 'conspiracy' cover?
Can it cover other folks in Mar-A-Lago?
In Bedminister?
In DC?

Is there any reason to believe that Counsel Smith may have other indictments in his holster....for other locations (jurisdictions?), other players?
Has he shown us all his cards?

Whaddya thinkin' on that, good poster Skye?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
A new law was enacted after Nixon.....and because of Nixon.

The Presidential Records Act.

"Act of the United States Congress governing the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents created or received after January 20, 1981, and mandating the preservation of all presidential records. Enacted November 4, 1978,[4] the PRA change the legal ownership of the President's official records from private to public, and estabished a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their record."

So, the law established what was the People's property vis-a-vis White House records. And, duh!....documents or recordings or maps that are 'classified' must be the People's property.

So when a President leaves and intentionally or inadvertently takes with him the People's documents.....and the government asks for 'em back --- you must return it. Promptly. Most especially the 'secret' ones.

Whether you meant to take 'em or not. You gotta disgorge 'em. Promptly.

Don't lie that you don't have 'em.
Don't require or instruct others to lie that you don't have 'em.
Don't play cat'n'mouse and move the People's records around room to room ---to hide 'em from the People.
And when our government via our courts issues a subpoena requiring all of the People's documents be returned......well, comply with the subpoena. Promptly.

Or, it seems, you could get criminally indicted.
I think you're in for a rude awakening, but I ain't no lawyer, however, some things are in plain language.

He held them off for a year and a half, lying to them. He directed his people to move them. He waved them in front of people. He admitted he couldn't declassify them. He asked his lawyers how he could get away with it.

Neither Biden nor Pence did that.

Over here. In Normal World.
That's media spin.

Democrats are scared to death Trump will get back in the White House. You're never going to admit it.

And that's the truth! ^^

The Rats are absolutelly scared of Trump!

Because 90% of America are behind him! like I am! :thup:

As you know, I'm not a Democrat, since I disagree with them on so many issues: Where does Mac1958 actually stand on the issues?

And I've already lost. I lost in 2016, when I saw how far this country has fallen.
The country was doing pretty good in 2018. 'Shup, Mac?

Would you be interested in discovering that Canada was fucking up milk prices for Americans and Trump fixed that?

Of course you wouldn't, because "Orange Man Bad" lives between your ears rent-free for the rest of your life.

And that's the truth! ^^

The Rats are absolutelly scared of Trump!

Because 90% of America are behind him! like I am! :thup:
I don't think it's 90%, but the choice between a guy with a dying brain and Trump isn't that difficult.

Google up ---S-U-B-P-O-E-N-A.

Trump got one.
Biden didn't.
And therein the tale is told.

I don't think it's 90%, but the choice between a guy with a dying brain and Trump isn't that difficult.
Remember the Reagan election? That was the last time this many Americans had had enough of the Democrat

policies that hurt Americans. Nobody voted for Democrats for 12 years after what they did.

Biden is worse than Carter was.

No he wasn't....He was just another in a line of Wilsonian interventionist warmongers.
We're gonna disagree on that one. I like Harry Truman.

He don't strike me as the "Warmongering" type.

He strikes me as a "Face the challenge of the day and do the best you know how" type of man.

One can't reasonably ask for more than that. That's all I can do, personally. :dunno:

Yeah! That's it. Why am I not shutting the fuck up already? :1peleas:

Just STFU self, you made your point pretty good now STFU before you ramble on and on with blablabla that

adds nothing but wtf am I doing?

Last edited:
---------------------------------------------------------------------
A new law was enacted after Nixon.....and because of Nixon.

The Presidential Records Act.

"Act of the United States Congress governing the official records of Presidents and Vice Presidents created or received after January 20, 1981, and mandating the preservation of all presidential records. Enacted November 4, 1978,[4] the PRA change the legal ownership of the President's official records from private to public, and estabished a new statutory structure under which Presidents must manage their record."

So, the law established what was the People's property vis-a-vis White House records. And, duh!....documents or recordings or maps that are 'classified' must be the People's property.

So when a President leaves and intentionally or inadvertently takes with him the People's documents.....and the government asks for 'em back --- you must return it. Promptly. Most especially the 'secret' ones.

Whether you meant to take 'em or not. You gotta disgorge 'em. Promptly.

Don't lie that you don't have 'em.
Don't require or instruct others to lie that you don't have 'em.
Don't play cat'n'mouse and move the People's records around room to room ---to hide 'em from the People.
And when our government via our courts issues a subpoena requiring all of the People's documents be returned......well, comply with the subpoena. Promptly.

Or, it seems, you could get criminally indicted.
Bubba Clintoon's underwear drawer was unavailable for comment.

Forum List

Back