Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

and you couldn't school a tampon up your ass!:)

Levin knows exactly what he is talking about.
So does the federal magistrate who issued the warrant. So does Trump's attorneys who never contested it. So does Andrew McCarthy. So does Jonathan Turley. They are not making the claim. They know that is horseshit. Levin has no clue what he is talking about.

TL; DR

So are you saying presidents now can't have things every president has had, or what? :dunno:

All of a sudden after 240+ years it has to be like that?

Also: Why?

No President has the right to take classified documents. You are the one who is upside down.

Ummm, what? ?????
Explain yourself poster BS, and give us the context for how your assertion fits into the thread.
It appears to me to be a non sequitur.

Batter up, poster.
It's the law. When you knock on my door and demand some documents from me you better have a warrant.

Biden had classified documents. Why wasn't he indicted?

Because Biden made no claim that he had the right to have them. He cooperated and returned the documents. Trump even defied subpoenas to keep documents that he knew were classified.

Because Biden made no claim that he had the right to have them. He cooperated and returned the documents. Trump even defied subpoenas to keep documents that he knew were classified.
There's the issue. Now we'll find out who is right. No big deal. Ex Presidents have more priviledge than anyone.

Then Obama and Biden need to go on trial. Biden took them as a senator. Which is against the law. Obama needs to give up the documents on Benghazi.
For Biden, it was only six documents from decades ago.
For Obama, the documents were always in NARA custody.

For Biden, it was only six documents from decades ago.
For Obama, the documents were always in NARA custody.
Obama has them in a warehouse. Biden stole documents as a senator. The fbi was at Mar a logo just a few months before the raid. They requested a new lock be installed, they were okay with everything else. So this is Biden trying to take out his opponent. He should be jailed for stealing classified documents and impeached for sticking the fbi on his political opponent.

What do we hate?

The list is so long. Blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, transgenders and the Constitution among other things. I look at all the things that you right wing racists have done to go after the Little Mermaid movie just because the lead is a black woman. She is wonderful in the role.

Forum List

Back