Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

Wow. You really don't know.

Pence and Joe fully cooperated when the documents were discovered. Fully. By my guest. So the Feds didn't mess with them, as long as they were forthcoming.
So why did the FBI open a criminal investigation and the DOJ start a Grand Jury a few weeks after Trump voluntarily gave up classified docs? But they didn't wrt to Biden?

Trump should sue for a billion dollars...but he already has 10 billion.
Where ? Does Trump have $ 10 Billion.
His net worth has been a subject of much query.
I think it always hovered just over $ 1 Billion.

Remember the Reagan election? That was the last time this many Americans had had enough of the Democrat

policies that hurt Americans. Nobody voted for Democrats for 12 years after what they did.

Biden is worse than Carter was.

Ronald Reagan never would be a Trump Republican. It will be a long time before we have a Republican President.

So why did the FBI open a criminal investigation and the DOJ start a Grand Jury a few weeks after Trump voluntarily gave up classified docs? But they didn't wrt to Biden?
Because they know Trump lied to them. Trump's OWN PEOPLE told them. He didn't return all of them. For over a year. He had them move them. He asked his lawyers how to hide them.

I'm not going over the basics with you. Read the indictment.

The list is so long. Blacks, Hispanics, women, gays, transgenders and the Constitution among other things. I look at all the things that you right wing racists have done to go after the Little Mermaid movie just because the lead is a black woman. She is wonderful in the role.
You're believing your own media propaganda. Sad.

Obama has them in a warehouse. Biden stole documents as a senator. The fbi was at Mar a logo just a few months before the raid. They requested a new lock be installed, they were okay with everything else. So this is Biden trying to take out his opponent. He should be jailed for stealing classified documents and impeached for sticking the fbi on his political opponent.

The people who say that Biden should be arrested are the ones who should be jailed. The DOJ got subpoenas to recover the documents. They were not okay with Trump having these documents. The FBI is not political and never has been. Take your horseshit and shove it up your ass.

Because they know Trump lied to them. Trump's OWN PEOPLE told them. He didn't return all of them. For over a year. He had them move them. He asked his lawyers how to hide them.

I'm not going over the basics with you. Read the indictment.
I did. It didn't say any of the shit you are claiming

The people who say that Biden should be arrested are the ones who should be jailed. The DOJ got subpoenas to recover the documents. They were not okay with Trump having these documents. The FBI is not political and never has been. Take your horseshit and shove it up your ass.
The fbi was at Mar a logo a few months before the raid. Why didn't they just take the documents then? Biden is trying to take his political opponent out, that's why and that is an impeachable offense.

I agree with Mark Levin!:thup:

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

Your propagandists know you are too lazy and illiterate to read the entire indictment. They count on it.

Instead, you parrot what they tell you to parrot, and you are parroting their lies and making a fool of yourself.

Now, here's Trey Gowdy, a former prosecutor and one of the conservatives in Congress who ran the Benghazi hearings trying to hang Hillary and Obama:

“Well, the most damning piece of evidence to me is the audiotape. I mean, you want to talk about consciousness of guilt? You want to talk about knowledge and intent? I mean, those are the darlings of a prosecutor’s nursery, and that came from President Trump’s own mouth.”

Trump gave up SOME documents, including 197 classified documents. And you know what, rube? He has not been charged for having ANY of those 197 documents.

Trump did not turn over ALL the documents he had which are the property of the US government.

Trump fought the government for well over a year, and he FORCED them to get a warrant and he was caught deliberately hiding several more boxes of documents, some of which held secrets which could cause extremely grave damage to America.

And this dipshit was showing off these classified documents to visitors. He openly bragged to them they were still classified. And he was caught on tape!

This dipshit stored our nation's secrets on the stage of a ballroom where literally tens of thousands of people visited.

Biden on the other hand, fully cooperated with the government and allowed them to search his property until they had recovered all the government's property.

If Trump had done the same thing, he would not be getting booked today.

Idiot.

"I don't know. Is it a good picture to have boxes in a garage that opens up all the time? A bathroom door locks." - Kevin McCarthy

This is a guy who is third in line to the Presidency. He is the current leader of the GOP.

And he does not know that bathroom doors lock from the INSIDE.

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back