Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

Can't answer the question, huh? Why did the FBI open a criminal investigation and the DOJ start a Grand Jury a few weeks after Trump voluntarily gave up classified docs? But they didn't wrt to Biden?
Are you being deliberately obtuse or are you actually stupid?

Oh the orange sexual abuser SHOULD hire Levin. I understand he is having trouble getting a lawyer stupid enough to work for him now.
Yeah, I wonder how many lawyers for Trump will come and go during this process.

Everyone who has ever worked for Trump walks away disgraced or in handcuffs.

Including his valet.

Only a true blue moron would sign up to work for Trump at this point.

It's amazing the rube herd won't read the indictment but will listen to hours and hours of bullshit about it from their lying propagandists.

This evasion of the truth is making them mentally ill.

It's amazing the rube herd won't read the indictment but will listen to hours and hours of bullshit about it from their lying propagandists.

This evasion of the truth is making them mentally ill.
We're looking forward to the reaction from the left when President Trump is exonerated.

But when discussing his own possible mishandling case last year, Trump seized on another facet of the Clinton probe: that attorneys for Clinton had reviewed more than 60,000 emails and turned over about 30,000 to government officials because they were deemed related to her official duties. Clinton’s lawyers deleted the rest, about 30,000 emails, after deeming them personal and unrelated to her work. It has long been standard practice in the federal government for officials to review their own correspondence in response to Freedom of Information Act requests and decide which of their emails are personal and therefore not turned over. In Clinton’s case, her lawyers did that for her.

As a candidate and president, Trump denounced the decision to delete the emails. In July 2016, he notoriously declared at a news conference: “Russia: if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press.”

When the grand jury subpoena for any classified documents arrived at his door, however, Trump expressed a very different view to his lawyer, according to the indictment, praising Clinton’s lawyer for deleting the 30,000 emails.

The Clinton lawyer, Trump allegedly said on May 23, 2022, “was the one who deleted all of her emails, the 30,000 emails, because they basically dealt with her scheduling and her going to the gym and her having beauty appointments. And he was great. And he, so she didn’t get in any trouble because he said that he was the one who deleted them.”

“Trump related the story more than once that day,” the indictment notes dryly.

Link

I agree with Mark Levin!:thup:

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

Presidents don't 'sign off' on DOJ investigations. Judges 'sign off' on search warrants.

Forum List

Back