Mark Levin SCHOOLS Biden DOJ On Trump Lawsuit

"It's the law. When you knock on my door and demand some documents from me you better have a warrant."

?????
Umm, good poster BS, are you OK?

I mean by that, you present this assertion: "Everyone in America has the right to demand a subpoena. Aren't you aware of that?"

And when queried about your meaning ----you flip over to 'search-warrants'.

What's up with that?

Do a google search. I'm pretty sure you can quickly learn they are two distinct legal actions and/or documents.

Good luck.

I agree with Mark Levin!:thup:

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

Funny how he doesn't practice law.

Obama has them in a warehouse. Biden stole documents as a senator. The fbi was at Mar a logo just a few months before the raid. They requested a new lock be installed, they were okay with everything else. So this is Biden trying to take out his opponent. He should be jailed for stealing classified documents and impeached for sticking the fbi on his political opponent.
The National Archives said it took custody of Obama’s presidential records when he left office. The arrangement to preserve Obama’s records has been publicly known since 2016, before he left office.

The agency said about 30 million pages of unclassified records went to a National Archives facility in the Chicago area. Classified Obama presidential records are in a facility in the Washington, D.C., area.

and for biden...

An executive order Obama signed in 2009 authorized the vice president to classify and declassify documents. Trump and Biden did not issue their own orders, so Obama’s order remained in effect.

This means that because Biden had original classification authority as vice president, he also had authority to declassify information that he had classified in the first place.

Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed a special counsel in January to investigate the handling of documents found at Biden’s home and at Biden’s post-vice presidential office at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington, D.C.

USA
?????
Umm, good poster BS, are you OK?

I mean by that, you present this assertion: "Everyone in America has the right to demand a subpoena. Aren't you aware of that?"

And when queried about your meaning ----you flip over to 'search-warrants'.

What's up with that?

Do a google search. I'm pretty sure you can quickly learn they are two distinct legal actions and/or documents.

Good luck.
When a law officer knocks on your door and demands to see your tax returns and bank statements are you going to hand them over?

I agree with Mark Levin!:thup:

"Claiming the president has the authority to declassify documents and remove them from the White House, Levin posited that President Trump’s Fourth and Fifth Amendment constitutional rights were violated by the Justice Department in its sweeping search of the president’s Florida compound several months ago. The host, speaking on Fox News, added that President Biden should have known about these violations before signing off on the investigation."

LOL I love how these idiots come out of the woodwork to pontificate and yet... not one of these guys is ready to represent Trump in court!!!

Just like all those dummy lawyers who claimed long and loud how Trump was going to win in court because Domino was secretly in cahoots with a dead Chavez blah blah blah and when the day did arrive, they either did not show up or had the cases laughed out of court.

It is always fun to see trumptards fall for the latest hoax. And, when the case goes south and their heads explode? Priceless!!!

LOL I love how these idiots come out of the woodwork to pontificate and yet... not one of these guys is ready to represent Trump in court!!!

Just like all those dummy lawyers who claimed long and loud how Trump was going to win in court because Domino was secretly in cahoots with a dead Chavez blah blah blah and when the day did arrive, they either did not show up or had the cases laughed out of court.

It is always fun to see trumptards fall for the latest hoax. And, when the case goes south and their heads explode? Priceless!!!
Do you believe Trump is going to jail?

Forum List

Back