Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

Oh yea......here is another reason it is racist...

How has Trump proved to you that he is born in the US?

By being white? Because he definitely hasn't had to release any birth certificates....

Also.....Were these 3 last republican presidential candidates born in the US?

McCain
Romney
Cruz

Republicans are the most self-projecting depraved dumb asses on the planet...

Hillary Clinton was the root cause as to questioning Obama origins. How could any vote for such a racist?
Hillary never said anything about Obama’s origins

That was birther Trump

Actually, it was President Obama's literary agents who came up with the Kenya story first- not Trump or Mrs. Clinton for that matter.

Before there was an Obama, there was just good old Barry Soetoro, don of the notorious Choom Gang out in Honolulu. The Obama persona that he first came up with was a writer, and the Kenya birth story was cooked up to get book buyers interested in this new talent. The thought was that a Kenyan birth would attract readers.
No they didn’t

The made a mistake and admitted it. He had a funny name and must have been born elsewhere

The purpose of the "mistake" was to attract readers. And it was, by the way. Barry Soetoro's Obama Gimmick was a tremendous success, brought him to the US Presidency.

Mark Meadows says he didn't mean it to be racist when he said he wanted to send Obama back to Kenya

And if you believe it I need to talk to you about this bridge I have for sale.....
I CAN'T HEAR YOU...ROTFLMFAO

liberals-triggered-trump.gif
Yeah, that's a response.

Not pertinent or even cogent but a response all the same.

Trump hired private investigators remember?

What happened to them? Or was he just lying....as usual

Joe Arapaio hired PIs and they were stonewalled, ignored, and even threatened in Hawaii. And it was Joe's web-ace who picked apart the phony BC Barry's fairies tried to trick us with....real amateur job same as Mike's $3B ACA website....seems negroes don't have the knack for forgery the white communists do.
So you are an idiot racist too...got it

Still waiting for someone to show me how this pic proves someone is NOT racist....
ny-news-lynne-patton-michael-cohen-trump-racist-20190227

But this pic doesn't.....
View attachment 248408

Especially when you consider the first pic was the epitome of a photo opp for the explicit purpose of proving that someone is not racist.....

The other pic is just a president holding a press conference with his cabinet members -- he never had to take a pic to show he is not racist because only RACISTS were claiming he is racist...and for them I say, fuck what they think
You really can't see you own bias, can you. Tell me, does Obama's shit taste like a chocolate ice cream cone?
Why did Mark Meadows have to bring a black woman to Congress to show Trump isn't racist? Why do you keep avoiding the question
You're the racist. What is the black woman doing there in your opinion?
She is there because he (Mark Meadows) and dumb asses like you think hiring a black woman proves you are not racist.....while also being delusional enough to claim that Obama having a white mother and being raised by white grandparents, and also giving not only white democrats positions in his admin, but white republicans too -- but despite doing all of that, he is still considered racist -- despite idiots like you failing to show one racist policy he has advocated..all you dick suckers do is say "but he empathized with the parents of Trayvon Martin" -- but when Trump repeatedly empathizes with white supremacists and Neo-Nazis -- that is just fine..because you yourself identifies more with them than those "black parents"

Meanwhile, in case you didnt know...there is a long history of white folks giving "jobs" to black people and still being racist themselves...they even let black women feed and raise their own kids, but still thought that black woman was inferior...but you are too idiotic to know this...

post.jpg

And if you believe it I need to talk to you about this bridge I have for sale.....
I CAN'T HEAR YOU...ROTFLMFAO

liberals-triggered-trump.gif
Yeah, that's a response.

Not pertinent or even cogent but a response all the same.
Fuck you Creepytoes...

trump-2-more-years.jpg
Another one that is neither pertinent nor cogent.

It is ignorant, weak, and childish though so you've got that going for ya.

Still waiting for someone to show me how this pic proves someone is NOT racist....
ny-news-lynne-patton-michael-cohen-trump-racist-20190227

But this pic doesn't.....
View attachment 248408

Especially when you consider the first pic was the epitome of a photo opp for the explicit purpose of proving that someone is not racist.....

The other pic is just a president holding a press conference with his cabinet members -- he never had to take a pic to show he is not racist because only RACISTS were claiming he is racist...and for them I say, fuck what they think
You really can't see you own bias, can you. Tell me, does Obama's shit taste like a chocolate ice cream cone?
Why did Mark Meadows have to bring a black woman to Congress to show Trump isn't racist? Why do you keep avoiding the question
You're the racist. What is the black woman doing there in your opinion?
She is there because he (Mark Meadows) and dumb asses like you think hiring a black woman proves you are not racist.....while also being delusional enough to claim that Obama having a white mother and being raised by white grandparents, and also giving not only white democrats positions in his admin, but white republicans too -- but despite doing all of that, he is still considered racist -- despite idiots like you failing to show one racist policy he has advocated..all you dick suckers do is say "but he empathized with the parents of Trayvon Martin" -- but when Trump repeatedly empathizes with white supremacists and Neo-Nazis -- that is just fine..because you yourself identifies more with them than those "black parents"

Meanwhile, in case you didnt know...there is a long history of white folks giving "jobs" to black people and still being racist themselves...they even let black women feed and raise their own kids, but still thought that black woman was inferior...but you are too idiotic to know this...

post.jpg
Oh, she is there because she is being used as a prop and doesn't have the ability to do any job. You sick racist pig fucker.

She wanted birth control pills covered under student healthcare
Just like other medications
Birth control isn't a medication.
Sure it is
It adjusts your hormones
What disease does it treat?
Medications do not have to treat disease they can promote good health
We're talking about birth control, specifically. Stay on track. Sex is good for men's health. How about paying for my ED medication.
Birth control is beneficial for society. It should be free and readily available

Birth control isn't a medication.
Sure it is
It adjusts your hormones
We're talking about birth control, specifically. Stay on track. Sex is good for men's health. How about paying for my ED medication.
Birth control is beneficial for society. It should be free and readily available
Okay. Who is going to give women free birth control? What manufacturer can provide free birth control?

Sure it is
It adjusts your hormones
Okay. Who is going to give women free birth control? What manufacturer can provide free birth control?

We the People should provide it. Convert ice cream trucks and drive down the streets ringing a bell and handing out free birth control

Anyone who opposes abortion should support it

Sure it is
It adjusts your hormones

You guys are so short-sighted.
Take the cost of state-sponsored foster care for an unwanted child per year X 18 years. What is that?
Fed gov't could buy birth control pills from ALL of the manufacturers at a discount, give them out free at women's clinics and save billions and billions of dollars in women on welfare and their unwanted children in foster care.

Try thinking for the first time in your life. The math is so fucking simple.
One month foster care for a child: $3000+
One month of birth control pills: $4

Last edited:

We the People should provide it. Convert ice cream trucks and drive down the streets ringing a bell and handing out free birth control

Oh, you want to tax everyone to pay for women's birth control. How about taxing everyone to pay for sterilization of women that are on welfare.

Oh, you want to tax everyone to pay for women's birth control. How about taxing everyone to pay for sterilization of women that are on welfare.

OMG, that's right out of "Mein Kampf".
Once we start doing that, we could start sterilizing people for stupidity.
You'd be at the top of the list.

You guys are so short-sighted.
Take the cost of state-sponsored foster care for an unwanted child per year X 18 years. What is that?
Fed gov't could buy birth control pills from ALL of the manufacturers at a discount, give them out free at women's clinics and save billions and billions of dollars in women on welfare and their unwanted children in foster care.

Try thinking for the first time in your life. The math is so fucking simple.
How about sterilization of women after the first abortion.

Sterile women can't get pregnant, no abortion and no unwanted children. Sounds like a winner.

I favor free voluntary sterilization also. Whether you are on welfare or not. Prior to that, free birth control

Cuts down on abortion, unwanted pregnancies, welfare costs, teen aged pregnancy

Sterile women can't get pregnant, no abortion and no unwanted children. Sounds like a winner.

Lead the way. Get s vasectomy

Forum List

Back