mark of the beast. Mozilla CEO fired over gay marriage stance

I opposed gay marriage
I belong to a religion that opposes gay marriage
so what....ya going to ban me
ce
Mozilla CEO out over opposition to gay marriage | The Daily Caller
No, we're just going to ban your stupid religion from being able to dictate our nation's laws.

We did this a couple of years ago. You didn't hear?
Bill of Rights Transcript Text
u

I make sure I speak in long sentences using long words so I spew a lot of co2.
I also feed my cows lots of tacos so they fart a lot more methane gas. :D

I opposed gay marriage

No, we're just going to ban your stupid religion from being able to dictate our nation's laws.

We're going to start banning your moronic ideology from dictating our national laws.

I opposed gay marriage
ce

u

I make sure I speak in long sentences using long words so I spew a lot of co2.
I also feed my cows lots of tacos so they fart a lot more methane gas. :D
I'm sorry but I respectfully disagree with whatever the fuck you're talking about.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTgKRCXybSM&feature=kp]A Perfect Circle - Judith - YouTube[/ame]

On Thursday, Mozilla announced on its website that Eich would be stepping down after a $1,000 contribution that he made in support of California’s anti-gay marriage Proposition 8 ballot initiative in 2008 generated outrage.

Did someone repeal the First Amendment?

On Thursday, Mozilla announced on its website that Eich would be stepping down after a $1,000 contribution that he made in support of California’s anti-gay marriage Proposition 8 ballot initiative in 2008 generated outrage.

Yes, you are apparently subject to the mob of leftists that can determine if you have free speech or not. If it's not their free speech you don't get to say anything.

There is no longer Liberty of opinion in this country.
Hasn't been for the past 5-1/2 years.
That's just your opinion, which you are free to give.

getting fired as the ceo of mozilla is a reality not an opinion
Facing social repercussions for expressing a stupid opinion is also a reality.

This is called "capitalism". Mozilla weighed the price of the CEO's salary vs the drop in ad revenue caused by the CEO saying something fucking stupid, and the company decided that the CEO was a liability to the company's profits and revenue so he was asked to leave.

Now he can go work for FOX News and explain to everyone how evil totalitarian homosexuals made him lose his job.

Did Congress make a law that I'm not aware of?

Or do you not know what the First Amendment is?

No. Someone did something in contrast with his company's stance and was asked to resign.

If he worked for Hobby Lobby and supported contraception, would you be screaming about his free speech rights?

There is no longer Liberty of opinion in this country.
Hasn't been for the past 5-1/2 years.

Only those who yell the loudest are now allowed the freedom to speak.

Funny, those yellers

All products of heterosexuality

Makes ya think

Yes, you are apparently subject to the mob of leftists that can determine if you have free speech or not. If it's not their free speech you don't get to say anything.

You are talking about the reactions of the far right wing crowd.

Forum List

Back