🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Mark the spot...Obama is through.

Not sure I'm understanding this.

It's not like he was going to get anything through Congress anyway, plus there's always EO's.

If EOs are "expanded orifices" you're correct ...plenty of those on the lib side...even with Barney gone.

Congress won't let anything meaningful through either..They work less than a crack addict..

I have more respect for crack addicts.
And that's why you don't want Congress to get anything done. Nothing can happen that might look like a success for America during Obama's presidency because that would make the GOP look bad. It's a child's reasoning.

Great! Obama can now just get on with doing what needs to be done and ignore the polls entirely. He is pretty much on his own anyway with rampant obstruction in both the House and Senate. So what difference is it going to make now? Just issue executive orders and ignore Congress entirely. It must actually feel good to be liberated from having to worry about an "approval rating". I hope he seizes the opportunity.

Congress won't let anything meaningful through either..They work less than a crack addict..

And that's why you don't want Congress to get anything done. Nothing can happen that might look like a success for America during Obama's presidency because that would make the GOP look bad. It's a child's reasoning.

Nay nay knob...he is getting illegals into America...he is losing Iraq....he is rewarding Russia...he is getting a lot done...

Well........he does only have 2 years left.

Lets see. Last GOP president...his last two years were 2007, 2008. Hmmm. How did THAT go? Economic meltdown. Chaos in Middle East.

Great! Obama can now just get on with doing what needs to be done and ignore the polls entirely. He is pretty much on his own anyway with rampant obstruction in both the House and Senate. So what difference is it going to make now? Just issue executive orders and ignore Congress entirely. It must actually feel good to be liberated from having to worry about an "approval rating". I hope he seizes the opportunity.

EO's are limited in what they can do. They dont circumvent how laws are made and are subject to judicial scrutiny. FDR had many that were ruled unconstitutional. BTW, he was the king of EOs.

I want complete gridlock. It benefits the country.

Well........he does only have 2 years left.

Lets see. Last GOP president...his last two years were 2007, 2008. Hmmm. How did THAT go? Economic meltdown. Chaos in Middle East.

Looks like we could be right on schedule! :thup:

`

Actually, the economy is looking o.k. right now. :eusa_eh:

:dunno: On the other hand, we're always one oil spike away from putting it in the shitter.

Forum List

Back