Market will tank if Biden wins.

What view? I never Said police officers should commit genocide? What do you have against Jews?

Generally, nothing. Most Jewish people I know are pretty nice. I'd never work for one again.

But the point is, Dr. Goebbels said the Wehrmacht should kill more Jews... you think cops should kill more "Criminals". (Cops shouldn't kill any criminals.. They should arrest them. That's their job.)

The irony is lost on you, I'm sure.

You know what, it's a Saturday Night, I've got better things to do.

What view? I never Said police officers should commit genocide? What do you have against Jews?

Generally, nothing. Most Jewish people I know are pretty nice. I'd never work for one again.

But the point is, Dr. Goebbels said the Wehrmacht should kill more Jews... you think cops should kill more "Criminals". (Cops shouldn't kill any criminals.. They should arrest them. That's their job.)

No you don’t. If we kill more criminals there will be less crime. Nazis wanted ALL Jews dead. False conflation. Just admit you wish Hitler finished the job. Be a man.

No you don’t. If we kill more criminals there will be less crime. Nazis wanted ALL Jews dead. False conflation. Just admit you wish Hitler finished the job. Be a man.

Uh, no guy, we won't have less crime if we don't fix the underlying causes- Poverty, racism, inequality, addiction.

You just aren't very smart. Dr. Goebbels is laughing in hell.

Uh, no guy, we won't have less crime if we don't fix the underlying causes- Poverty, racism, inequality, addiction.

You just aren't very smart. Dr. Goebbels is laughing in hell.

Smarter than you, Captain failed HR guy. Underlying issues in Democrat led cities.

Smarter than you, Captain failed HR guy. Underlying issues in Democrat led cities.

Not judging by your posts... you don't seem to be intellectually very deep. I'm starting to wonder if you are even really Jewish.
LMAO. From the posts here? I am Jewish and proud of it. Intellectually deep? I have crushed your antisemitic ass in every debate and logically surmised that you’re a failed resume writer. I read you like a book. I read many people like books and very well. You should see me at the poker table.

But you believe what you will. If it helps you sleep at night you may believe I am Martian.

LMAO. From the posts here? I am Jewish and proud of it. Intellectually deep? I have crushed your antisemitic ass in every debate and logically surmised that you’re a failed resume writer. I read you like a book. I read many people like books and very well. You should see me at the poker table.

Wow, you do have an inflated opinion of yourself, usually a sign of low self-esteem. The fact you can only get any joy from trolling strangers (I assume real people kick your ass literally when you try that shit) says you have some serious issues

But the point stands.... you don't even meet the low standards of Hate Radio argument here.

Wow, you do have an inflated opinion of yourself, usually a sign of low self-esteem. The fact you can only get any joy from trolling strangers (I assume real people kick your ass literally when you try that shit) says you have some serious issues

But the point stands.... you don't even meet the low standards of Hate Radio argument here.
Confidence is not the same as arrogance. You only live once. Don’t live like a pussy. Kick my ass? I am a 39 yr old family man. Why would I get into fights and risk lawsuits? Not very smart. Then again you are a failed resume writer who blames Jews for his life failures. Sad.

Confidence is not the same as arrogance. You only live once. Don’t live like a pussy. Kick my ass? I am a 39 yr old family man.

Nobody beleives any of that, guy. Frankly, you are deeply insecure, judging by your posts.
“Nobody”...once again you deal in absolutes. You’re the laughing stock of this board. Stop replying to me if that’s how you feel. I actually enjoy getting under your skin. Frankly, you’re a wimp.

Of what crime was Breonna Taylor guilty?

IDK...you going to point one case out how many? It was an unfortunate accident.

LOL

I like how you're ok with police killing innocent people. Reveals how insane you are.

“Nobody”...once again you deal in absolutes. You’re the laughing stock of this board. Stop replying to me if that’s how you feel. I actually enjoy getting under your skin. Frankly, you’re a wimp.

Okay, I realize that I am probably feeding your insecurities by paying attention to you... because you are a sad little man.

LOL

I like how you're ok with police killing innocent people. Reveals how insane you are.
OK? No. There are 1000s of incidents. It happens. Like friendly fire in the military or medical mistakes in hospitals. How about we concentrate on the good and not only the bad?

LOL

OK? No. There are 1000s of incidents. It happens. Like friendly fire in the military or medical mistakes in hospitals. How about we concentrate on the good and not only the bad?
And you want that to happen.

Okay, I realize that I am probably feeding your insecurities by paying attention to you... because you are a sad little man.
No you use my own verbiage against me? Weak.

Man enough to father children...which is fantastic. I love my kids.

Forum List

Back