Market will tank if Biden wins.

It's definitely enjoyable to read the macroeconomic experts on this thread.

There are several financial industry journals who would love to publish this stuff. Most folks in the industry would tell you there are far too many variables out there to make such bold assumptions and predictions.

We need to get this stuff submitted ASAP! It could save America!
OK, whats Biden's plan that will achieve economic growth?
You're on "the internet". You could look it up pretty easily. If you're allowed to.

(Hint: Build Back Better: Joe Biden’s Jobs and Economic Recovery Plan for Working Families – Joe Biden for President)

Hopefully he wouldn't be the over the top hyper-Keynesian Trump has been. We need a more rational long term fiscal/economic policy.
That plan does not achieve economic growth
Try again.
Holy crap. You asked a question, I answered it. I know you're going to dismiss it, that's what nutters do.

If you think that listening to talk radio makes you smarter than markets, good for you.

There are several financial industry journals who would love to publish this stuff. Most folks in the industry would tell you there are far too many variables out there to make such bold assumptions and predictions.

You're on "the internet". You could look it up pretty easily. If you're allowed to.

(Hint: Build Back Better: Joe Biden’s Jobs and Economic Recovery Plan for Working Families – Joe Biden for President)

Hopefully he wouldn't be the over the top hyper-Keynesian Trump has been. We need a more rational long term fiscal/economic policy.
Try again.
Holy crap. You asked a question, I answered it. I know you're going to dismiss it, that's what nutters do.

If you think that listening to talk radio makes you smarter than markets, good for you.
Yes I asked a question and you answered it and your response like Bidens plan is found lacking and empty

Try again.

Yes I asked a question and you answered it and your response like Bidens plan is found lacking and empty
I don't care, sorry. This is my profession. You're a Trumpster. I don't bother any more.

Try again.

I don't care, sorry. This is my profession. You're a Trumpster. I don't bother any more.
If that's your profession you suck at it. lol Biden's plan does not achieve economic growth

Try again.

In what ways are this plan lacking, oh wise one. How does his plan fail to achieve economic growth? Because it doesn't give money to billionaires?

Try again.

In what ways are this plan lacking, oh wise one. How does his plan fail to achieve economic growth? Because it doesn't give money to billionaires?
Care to explain what part of Bidens plan will achieve economic growth? Wise one?
The growth we had for the last three years?

Try again.

Care to explain what part of Bidens plan will achieve economic growth? Wise one?
Growth? 2.1% GDP, after a massive government spending increase, exploded deficits, the NY Fed having to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets to grease the system, and 10-year Treasuries crashing by over 50%, all BEFORE the virus?

More Trumpian arrogant ignorance.

I have faith in Jerome Powell. No one can tell the future. There’s more that moves the market besides the POTUS. I think once Biden wins the market will pull back, but beyond that it’s impossible to predict what will happen.
Biden wants to increase taxes on capital gains. It will definitely decline.

Try again.

Tax increases on capital gains.

Two trillion in spending on the green new deal boondoggle.

Massive increases in regulation.

I have faith in Jerome Powell. No one can tell the future. There’s more that moves the market besides the POTUS. I think once Biden wins the market will pull back, but beyond that it’s impossible to predict what will happen.

Obozo increased capital gains taxes and the market rallied. You can never tell.

So many seem to have forgotten the Obama years.

You didn't watch your own video, did ya...?

"...because the deficit reduction plan passed by Congress this week did not go far enough to stabilize the country's debt situation

That's only because he simultaneously pumped trillions of dollars in currency into the economy.

That's only because he simultaneously pumped trillions of dollars in currency into the economy.
That's what you do when the country's in recession.

...I'm not obliged to obey the cops...
Really? Try driving-away from your next traffic stop. :auiqs.jpg:

...I have every right to dispute them if they are out of line...
You have every right to verbally and respectfully dispute the cause for a stop but you may not physically resist. You may protest further in court.

...This isn't a police state...
True. We hire police to protect the state's citizenry-at-large from citizens-gone-wrong.

...Awesome. Last year Chicago had to pay out $180 MILLION in damages to people who got force applied to them...
Incorrect. The city paid that much because people were subjected to inappropriate force, not appropriate force.

... Now, I realize that you racists don't really care they are abusing poor people of color, but you should be concerned about the pure fiscal irresponsiblity of shelling out billions to cover rogue cops...
I object to any abuse of police power, regardless of skin color; however, I also believe that most such claims are a mere playing of the race card.

Much of it can be avoided by (1) not committing a crime and (2) shutting-the-phukk-up and obeying police commands once stopped.

Fail to obey police commands once stopped and you're considerably closer to earning a Toe Tag for your trouble, if one is stupid enough to try it.

And that ends-up being a mere case of nature de-selecting the un-intelligent.

...And if you get shot by a cop who panics or should have never been a cop, just remember, you're on their side.
Anyone can panic in a combat situation. MEH.

I agree that we (jurisdictions across the country) could benefit from better screening and vetting.

I disagree with throwing the baby out with the bathwater.

So you're basically saying you didn't even read my question, you just jumped right to, "I want to monologue." Got it.

I didn't ask you about "major effect on the market". I asked you if you thought Biden would have anti-business policies. Now I know better than to ask you anything serious, or to waste time being polite to you as though you're a real poster. You're just another mindless drone, parroting out your half of a conversation taking place in your head.

Never wonder why I'm polite to so few people on this board, because you just demonstrated it.

Oh cry me a river. Your words:
"If you disagree, I'd be interested to know why. Do you not think Biden would have anti-business policies that would make a recovery difficult, or do you not think the market would expect him to have such policies?"​
Not only had my prior reply provided my answer, in reply I also attached a link to a Fortune article which addressed what real issues the market faced in terms of recovery.

Your fake interest in both the market and the opinions of others is blatantly obvious.

Oh, spare me your misdirection. My words: "If you disagree, I'd be interested to know why. Do you not think Biden would have anti-business policies that would make a recovery difficult, or do you not think the market would expect him to have such policies?"

You have yet to address the question, and attempting to insist that the only POSSIBLE question is the one you WANT to answer impresses me not at all.

And no, attaching link doesn't answer the question, which is about what YOU think.

I will just assume that 1) you don't think at all, but only believe whatever you're told to believe without any messy nonsense about understanding it or having opinions, and 2) you know these are real problems for Biden, but you don't want them to be, so you've just decided they don't exist.

Thank you. You are dismissed.

Because of your stated "interest", I provided why I thought as I did. If you didn't see that as an answer then you're either dumb or stupid, which one is it? Pick from those alternatives only so as not to avoid the question.

Last edited:

Try again.

Growth? 2.1% GDP, after a massive government spending increase, exploded deficits, the NY Fed having to pour $1.5T into short term credit markets to grease the system, and 10-year Treasuries crashing by over 50%, all BEFORE the virus?

More Trumpian arrogant ignorance.
Let's talk about arrogant ignorance you've yet to tell me what part of Joe biden's plan will achieve economical growth Mr ignorant arrogant or is it Mr arrogant ignorance?

Let's talk about arrogant ignorance you've yet to tell me what part of Joe biden's plan achieved economical growth Mr ignorant arrogant.
Huh? How can I possibly described something that hasn't happened yet?

And do you have any idea how many variables there are in macroeconomics - not even accounting for all the variables presented by COVID?

Play with someone else. You're like a child. You're completely out of your league here.

Your lies are atrocious. IDC what you post. You were never in the military. Ever.

So if I publish a picture of myself in uniform, you'll go away and never come back?

You want to change the world according to your odd beliefs. Eliminate the EC.

Yes, the EC is an awful system that subverts democracy and disenfranchises millions of people.

Change police protocol. Based on what?

On the fact the cops kill 1000 people every year.
Anyone can doctor a picture. 1000 is not enough

Forum List

Back