Markets Will 'Bounce Back Very Big,' Says Trump

Humm, I notice you had nothing to say about the markets when they reached record highs in the weeks before the corona virus outbreak. But now that your liberal buddies in the media have managed to fear-monger enough to scare half the country into a panic, you complain because Trump is trying to bolster confidence in our economy. You really should move to Canada.

Markets will 'bounce back very big,' says Trump as Wall Street continues ugly week

Wall Street took another beating Thursday morning, with trading halted twice in the same day as concerns mounted about the economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

“It’s going to all bounce back and it’s going to bounce back very big,” President Donald Trump said Thursday, during a meeting with Ireland's Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

Well, that settles it. Dear Leader sez the markets will bounce back very big so nuthing to worry about.

Except...the Naked Emperor didn't say when they will bounce back.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?
/——/ They always do, but no one can time the market.

I did. I called an all out one month ago.

Markets will 'bounce back very big,' says Trump as Wall Street continues ugly week

Wall Street took another beating Thursday morning, with trading halted twice in the same day as concerns mounted about the economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

“It’s going to all bounce back and it’s going to bounce back very big,” President Donald Trump said Thursday, during a meeting with Ireland's Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

Well, that settles it. Dear Leader sez the markets will bounce back very big so nuthing to worry about.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

/----/ OK, you did. Now when will the market hit bottom?

Tomorrow?

In two years?
After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

It'll bounce back as soon as Donnie is mercifully extricated from the White House.

You don't think it will bounce back til 2025?

Nope, it'll bounce back early next year. Donald has a lot of damage yet to accomplish.
Trump did nothing to cause the stock market crash

investors are gripped by panic and the less intelligent investors are selling

Nothing except for the total lack of confidence from the financial markets. tRump was brought in for one thing, to permanently reduce taxes for the wealthy and corporations. His usefulness is done, and now he's (tRump) is "Made-offing" the wealthy and corporations. We don't like to be "made-offed."

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

May.

Tomorrow?

In two years?
After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

It'll bounce back as soon as Donnie is mercifully extricated from the White House.

Nope, it'll bounce back early next year. Donald has a lot of damage yet to accomplish.

Nothing except for the total lack of confidence from the financial markets. tRump was brought in for one thing, to permanently reduce taxes for the wealthy and corporations. His usefulness is done, and now he's (tRump) is "Made-offing" the wealthy and corporations. We don't like to be "made-offed."
I think that instead of being a 1%er as your name implies you are anti 1%

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

The market only crashed because of the virus outbreak, not the fundamentals. EVERYBODY knows that, whether they want to admit it or not.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

The market only crashed because of the virus outbreak, not the fundamentals. EVERYBODY knows that, whether they want to admit it or not.
/-----/ FEAR, GREED, and UNCERTAINTY rule Wall Street with an iron fist.

I think that instead of being a 1%er as your name implies you are anti 1%

I'm a capitalist racketeer.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

The market crashed because of tRump mismanagement of both the economy and the virus.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

sellallthethings.jpg

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

/-----/ FEAR, GREED, and UNCERTAINTY rule Wall Street with an iron fist.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

The market crashed because of tRump mismanagement of both the economy and the virus.

You are misinformed.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

You are misinformed.
Trump totally bungled the response to the crisis. Bigly. He is six weeks behind the rest of the planet on the test kit rollout. Because of that, the virus has been spreading all across the country completely uncontained.

A total disaster.

What a disgrace.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

Somewhere around 17 thousand.

As the test kits finally, finally, finally begin rolling out, we will see many thousands more people are infected.

You are misinformed.
Trump totally bungled the response to the crisis. Bigly. He is six weeks behind the rest of the planet on the test kit rollout. Because of that, the virus has been spreading all across the country completely uncontained.

A total disaster.

What a disgrace.

You morons have been sounding one alarm after another over the last 3 years. No one except the die hard left-wing wackadoos takes you guys seriously.

Never get tired of looking like an ass, huh? Now Trump is supposed to prognosticate the future for ya?

Whatcha going to say when days/weeks from now, the market is right back even higher than ever?

Tards are such asses.
Won't happen. Perhaps you don't know that corporate America is carrying trillions of dollars in debt, & this downturn is making it worse for them. This virus is the straw that they sure as hell don't need at this time. The market will not recover under Corporate America gets it's act together or until taxpayer's bail them out for their greed & stupidity.

You are misinformed.

A total disaster.

What a disgrace.
/——/ He acted quickly and decisively inspire of your lies.

Never get tired of looking like an ass, huh? Now Trump is supposed to prognosticate the future for ya?

Whatcha going to say when days/weeks from now, the market is right back even higher than ever?

Tards are such asses.
Won't happen. Perhaps you don't know that corporate America is carrying trillions of dollars in debt, & this downturn is making it worse for them. This virus is the straw that they sure as hell don't need at this time. The market will not recover under Corporate America gets it's act together or until taxpayer's bail them out for their greed & stupidity.

Hey Jackass. I was CEO of two S-Corps. My uncle a VP of a big company. Corporations are making money hand over fist. It's the government carrying trillions in debt. "Corporate America" is made up of TAXPAYERS. Just as soon as people figure out this virus and our medicine and Springtime warmer weather changes the metric and this leftist-infused panic subsides, the market will be back.

People are eager for bargains. This is nothing more than a correction for a market which I feel was riding the bubble of a bull market longer than it should have.

Forum List

Back