Markets Will 'Bounce Back Very Big,' Says Trump

Well, that settles it. Dear Leader sez the markets will bounce back very big so nuthing to worry about.

Never get tired of looking like an ass, huh? Now Trump is supposed to prognosticate the future for ya?

Whatcha going to say when days/weeks from now, the market is right back even higher than ever?

Tards are such asses.
Won't happen. Perhaps you don't know that corporate America is carrying trillions of dollars in debt, & this downturn is making it worse for them. This virus is the straw that they sure as hell don't need at this time. The market will not recover under Corporate America gets it's act together or until taxpayer's bail them out for their greed & stupidity.

Hey Jackass. I was CEO of two S-Corps. My uncle a VP of a big company. Corporations are making money hand over fist. It's the government carrying trillions in debt. "Corporate America" is made up of TAXPAYERS. Just as soon as people figure out this virus and our medicine and Springtime warmer weather changes the metric and this leftist-infused panic subsides, the market will be back.

People are eager for bargains. This is nothing more than a correction for a market which I feel was riding the bubble of a bull market longer than it should have.
Anyone can be "CEO" of an s Corp
Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Anyone can be CEO of any company. How many S-Corps have you started up and run successfully offering professional services to a wide area of people?

1 S corp 2 LLCs that I have been the sole owner of since I was 21

my wife 1 S corp 1 LLC. My wife is a veterinarian and is the majority owner of her business

I never called myself a CEO.

DOW futures currently down over 1,000 points.

Pre-Markets
There is no reason to think this health scare overreaction will impact the markets in a different way from other health scares like AIDS or SARS which means it will be short lived ( usually a matter of months not years)

Markets will 'bounce back very big,' says Trump as Wall Street continues ugly week

Wall Street took another beating Thursday morning, with trading halted twice in the same day as concerns mounted about the economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

“It’s going to all bounce back and it’s going to bounce back very big,” President Donald Trump said Thursday, during a meeting with Ireland's Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

Well, that settles it. Dear Leader sez the markets will bounce back very big so nuthing to worry about.

Except...the Naked Emperor didn't say when they will bounce back.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?
I recall when your little god Obama said the jobs wasn't coming back

By the time Trump is reelected the DOW will be over 30K.

Even after the pandemic crash it is higher now than when the stupid worthless Negro was President.

Trump is a failure... Record Deficits and his own actions over this virus have been late and wrong...

He bans travel from Europe when US while the US struggles to test... The US by not testing doesn't know it's actual numbers...
LOL more stupid shit maybe you should get a job and see just how the president's policies have made thing better than we have had in the past.

Never get tired of looking like an ass, huh? Now Trump is supposed to prognosticate the future for ya?

Whatcha going to say when days/weeks from now, the market is right back even higher than ever?

Tards are such asses.
Won't happen. Perhaps you don't know that corporate America is carrying trillions of dollars in debt, & this downturn is making it worse for them. This virus is the straw that they sure as hell don't need at this time. The market will not recover under Corporate America gets it's act together or until taxpayer's bail them out for their greed & stupidity.

Hey Jackass. I was CEO of two S-Corps. My uncle a VP of a big company. Corporations are making money hand over fist. It's the government carrying trillions in debt. "Corporate America" is made up of TAXPAYERS. Just as soon as people figure out this virus and our medicine and Springtime warmer weather changes the metric and this leftist-infused panic subsides, the market will be back.

People are eager for bargains. This is nothing more than a correction for a market which I feel was riding the bubble of a bull market longer than it should have.

Anyone can be CEO of any company. How many S-Corps have you started up and run successfully offering professional services to a wide area of people?

my wife 1 S corp 1 LLC. My wife is a veterinarian and is the majority owner of her business

Funny, how did you file your taxes with the government when they asked you who the officers of the company were? When they asked you who the president or chief officer was? An LLC or S-Corp, that can be anything from a business of 2-3 run out of your home to 10,000 employees in a big factory!

Funny, how did you file your taxes with the government when they asked you who the officers of the company were? When they asked you who the president or chief officer was? An LLC or S-Corp, that can be anything from a business of 2-3 run out of your home to 10,000 employees in a big factory!

I am all the officers of my companies.

An S corp can be 1 person just like an LLC can be one person

So?

So?

So if you knew that then why bring up how I file my taxes?

So?

Wha? How did I know how you file your taxes? What are you, an idiot? What is your point, man? That just because you run an LLC of one person out of some shack that Koch and Chrysler do or should as well, and with no business calling their CFO a CEO?

WHAT.

IS.

YOUR.

PROBLEM?

So?

Wha? How did I know how you file your taxes? What are you, an idiot? What is your point, man? That just because you run an LLC of one person out of some shack that Koch and Chrysler do or should as well, and no business calling their CFO a CEO?
Did you already forget that you asked my how I filed my taxes ?

You asked and I quote

how did you file your taxes with the government when they asked you who the officers of the company were?

I do not need multiple people to be officers in my S corp

Markets will 'bounce back very big,' says Trump as Wall Street continues ugly week

Wall Street took another beating Thursday morning, with trading halted twice in the same day as concerns mounted about the economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

“It’s going to all bounce back and it’s going to bounce back very big,” President Donald Trump said Thursday, during a meeting with Ireland's Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

Except...the Naked Emperor didn't say when they will bounce back.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?
Giving in to the hysteria, are we?

No, you are correct. Trump is not part of the ruling elite. He is too fucking stupid to run with that crowd.

that is really not accurate. Trump ran in these circles and funded the ruling elite most of his life. I am not sure where his worshipers get the idea he is some sort of outsider.

Forum List

Back