Markets Will 'Bounce Back Very Big,' Says Trump

Markets will 'bounce back very big,' says Trump as Wall Street continues ugly week

Wall Street took another beating Thursday morning, with trading halted twice in the same day as concerns mounted about the economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

“It’s going to all bounce back and it’s going to bounce back very big,” President Donald Trump said Thursday, during a meeting with Ireland's Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

Well, that settles it. Dear Leader sez the markets will bounce back very big so nuthing to worry about.

Except...the Naked Emperor didn't say when they will bounce back.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

It will take several months to recover for sure, assuming the virus runs its course in that time.

Wall Street should suspend trading until Mondy....give these pansies 4 days to find their tiny nut sacks and wake the fuck up. As I predicted a week or so ago, don't think Hillary's billionaire commies ain't guiding this faux-crash...Check out the roster....Gates, Buffet, Soros, Styner, Zuckerberg, the never-Trump Hunt brothers, etc.....but they can't do it for more than another week or two before they'd have to jump back in and fleece the suckers....HOAX.

Markets will 'bounce back very big,' says Trump as Wall Street continues ugly week

Wall Street took another beating Thursday morning, with trading halted twice in the same day as concerns mounted about the economic impact of the coronavirus outbreak.

“It’s going to all bounce back and it’s going to bounce back very big,” President Donald Trump said Thursday, during a meeting with Ireland's Prime Minister Leo Varadkar.

Well, that settles it. Dear Leader sez the markets will bounce back very big so nuthing to worry about.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

It will take several months to recover for sure, assuming the virus runs its course in that time.
The market is down 8,000 points

And the economy is in the tank

I fear it will take longer than a few months even if the commie virus disappears soon

Wall Street should suspend trading until Mondy....give these pansies 4 days to find their tiny nut sacks and wake the fuck up. As I predicted a week or so ago, don't think Hillary's billionaire commies ain't guiding this faux-crash...Check out the roster....Gates, Buffet, Soros, Styner, Zuckerberg, the never-Trump Hunt brothers, etc.....but they can't do it for more than another week or two before they'd have to jump back in and fleece the suckers....HOAX.
The interesting thing about the market is that during a sell off for every freaked out investor selling stock someone really smart is buying it

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

It'll bounce back as soon as Donnie is mercifully extricated from the White House.

You don't think it will bounce back til 2025?

Nope, it'll bounce back early next year. Donald has a lot of damage yet to accomplish.
Trump did nothing to cause the stock market crash

investors are gripped by panic and the less intelligent investors are selling
/----/ " less intelligent investors are selling"
How much stock does the retail still have? I think other forces are at play, including programmed trading.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

It'll bounce back as soon as Donnie is mercifully extricated from the White House.

did you see donny last night? the dude isn't well. he got winded just by reading what his racist 'adviser' & painty waisted son in law wrote for him.
What is “painty waisted” exactly.
/----/ I'm here to help...
pantywaist păn′tē-wāst″

• n.
    A child's undergarment consisting of a shirt and pants buttoned together at the waist.
  • n.
    A boy or man who is considered weak or effeminate.
  • n.
    A timid man or boy considered childish or unassertive.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?

Nope, it'll bounce back early next year. Donald has a lot of damage yet to accomplish.

How much stock does the retail still have? I think other forces are at play, including programmed trading.
I suppose at this point every sector is in free fall

this was foreseeable

but I never imagined it would be this bad

and its not over yet

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-timeline/

Our very stable genius on January 22: “We have it totally under control.”

January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!:lol:

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” A totally empty, vacuous, meaningless statement. The kind his rube herd just eat right up.

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” 546 cases! Think about that! He just said a few days before that there were only 15 and after they got better, it would be down to zero.

I figure that the market will bounce pretty much like an egg, dropped from Trump Tower.
If the earth is still turning the market will recover

of course if this is the End Of Times as predicted in the Bible it wont matter what the market does

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?
Fear, Hatred, Intimidation, & Lies

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/03/12/trump-coronavirus-timeline/

Our very stable genius on January 22: “We have it totally under control.”

January 24: "It will all work out well."

January 30: “We think we have it very well under control. We have very little problem in this country at this moment — five. And those people are all recuperating successfully. But we’re working very closely with China and other countries, and we think it’s going to have a very good ending for it. So that I can assure you.”

February 14: “We have a very small number of people in the country, right now, with it. It’s like around 12. Many of them are getting better. Some are fully recovered already. So we’re in very good shape.”

February 24: “The Coronavirus is very much under control in the USA. … Stock Market starting to look very good to me!:lol:

February 26: “Because of all we’ve done, the risk to the American people remains very low. … When you have 15 people, and the 15 within a couple of days is going to be down to close to zero. That’s a pretty good job we’ve done."

February 28: “It’s going to disappear. One day, it’s like a miracle, it will disappear.” A totally empty, vacuous, meaningless statement. The kind his rube herd just eat right up.

March 9: “So last year 37,000 Americans died from the common Flu. It averages between 27,000 and 70,000 per year. Nothing is shut down, life & the economy go on. At this moment there are 546 confirmed cases of CoronaVirus, with 22 deaths. Think about that!” 546 cases! Think about that! He just said a few days before that there were only 15 and after they got better, it would be down to zero.
/---/ And what was Nancy Piglosi and the democRAT Congress during all this time?

did you see donny last night? the dude isn't well. he got winded just by reading what his racist 'adviser' & painty waisted son in law wrote for him.

noun
Informal. a weak, effeminate man; sissy.
Link? I have personally never heard of a “painty waisted” man.

holy cow - you're lazy - you couldn't do a google search yerself?

panty waist - Google Search

panty waist meme - Google Search

I suppose at this point every sector is in free fall

this was foreseeable

but I never imagined it would be this bad

and its not over yet
/—-/ The Shorts are having a field day.

Tomorrow?

In two years?

After Biden is elected?

When pigs fly?
Once the sheep realize that this virus scare has nothing to do with the strength of publicly traded companies ( in about 3 months when the temperatures rise and the not so deadly corona virus disappears) everything will be fine so buy buy buy while the stock market is holding a fire sale for a fire that will never happen

So how far does the temp have to rise since it's close to 85 here today?

I thought so to since I read a scientist say it may go away when temps rise but watching and waiting and seeing some of the colder states have none or just confirmed a case or two this week while some warmer temps it is flourishing doesn't say too much for this theory.
The people who have it have it we will see a decrease in the number of new cases.

Oh anD and FYI the ordinary flu has killed more people this year than Corona will

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

noun
Informal. a weak, effeminate man; sissy.
Link? I have personally never heard of a “painty waisted” man.

holy cow - you're lazy - you couldn't do a google search yerself?

panty waist - Google Search

panty waist meme - Google Search
Well shit man. You spelled it “painty waist” I have visions of ewe spray painting yer drawers!

Forum List

Back