Marquise Love is in another video assaulting someone.

...because i watched the video, which was taken in Portland. This guy just cant stop kicking people who are on their knees!

Still haven't proven it's the same guy.
That isnt my job. The cops will officially link him to this video in short order. Until then, i will safely assume it IS him.

The video is from a Portland tv station. Open your eyes up.
As far as Marquese Love being part of this violent rat pack that is the allegation and based on other similar crimes by Love it seems more reasonable than not.

I'm sure all those people look the same to you.
Youre the one who cant tell that its Marquise Love. Let me guess, "they all look alike" to you?

These Democrat Brown Shirts need to be put down.
They didn't have on brown shirts but they do have brown skin.
.....they act EXACTLY like hitler's Brownshirts/nazi--I've proven this many times before
I have not seen one give a Nazi salute to a white guy with a little mustache.
Is that the requirement now? You better let your retarded democrat brethren know that.

This violent Portland democrat is apparently in another video brutally assaulting someone with a mob of people. You will notice that at one point he also kicks THIS man while he is on his knees. I hope he gets a lot of years in prison for this shit.

Shoooot the fucking niiiiagerz

This violent Portland democrat is apparently in another video brutally assaulting someone with a mob of people. You will notice that at one point he also kicks THIS man while he is on his knees. I hope he gets a lot of years in prison for this shit.

Usually the "Peace and Love" Liberals are actually extremely racist and violent cretins

Youre the one who cant tell that its Marquise Love. Let me guess, "they all look alike" to you?
Idiots are defending the honor of a man who is currently under arrest for stomping and kicking the head
of a man attacked by a mob and trying to dispute him doing the same in another video of another mob
beating.
What can you say about assholes like that?

Your aren't even bright enough to make a distinction between something that is like something else
and something that is that thing itself.

You won't stop making utterly asinine comments so why should I stop pointing out what a moron you are?

That's because the "white guy with a little mustache" is dead and ANTIFA uses the Black Power sign ....

Not your beloved NAZI Salute.

Frickin' Leftist .....

Go Figure!!!!

Forum List

Back