Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

I won't be. I expect it. Be a stupid thing to do but go ahead judge...like I said fines will be paid by supporters of religious freedom and throwing her in jail will just make her a martyr.

That is all she really wants in this case...is to be martyr. If this was a public or a private business I would totally have her back b/c I think public accommodations laws are stupid and should be scrapped for the most part. This isn't a business though. She acting as an agent of the state and if her faith doesn't allow her to do her job then she find a new line of work. I would feel the same way if she was of any other faith or didn't have a faith at all. I do find it knee-slappingly funny that a thrice divorced woman is citing 'god's authority' for denying people in her county a marriage licence. lol

Part of the problem is she didn't sign up for SSM, they changed the rules in the middle of the game. That is what people keep forgetting.

If I were her I would resign but I do admire her stance.

I get that but isn't the problem of the people of Rowan County. That is her problem and if she can't do the job anymore b/c gays are allowed to marry then she should resign. Hell bells, she can make a fortune on the pro-family speaking circuit.

I don't know. I see both sides and I saw on TV the Governor may step in and offer a solution where she doesn't have to issue the damn things.

If someone is willing to do so in her office I would be totally fine with such an arrangement.
Someone is. But the fags want her.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.
Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

And she doesn't have the authority as an agent of the state to make the citizens of her county abide by her religious teachings. This is why she has lost at every court challenge and appeal. If she can't do the job then I suggest she find something will fall in line with her faith.
Nobody has to "abide by her religious teachings". They just need to find a homo clerk in a homo county to marry them. I'm sure there are plenty of them.

She cited 'god' authority' as a reason she wouldn't give a marriage licence to a same-sex couple. That is making the people in her county 'abide by her religious teachings' and she will have to face the consequences of violating of the court's orders.
Er..no, it's not, lol. Making people "abide by your religious teachings" would be forcing a person to perform an act of sacrilege or lose their job. See, you are confused. You don't know what these words mean, and it makes me sad for you. Nobody is being forced to do anything. One person is not endorsing fake marriage. Meh. They can trot over the county line and get a flamer to marry them.

Of course they won't. Because they're targeting this chick. They're bussing in faggots to lie about where they live just so they can sue this woman.
She is breaking our law, which is the only thing that matters in this case because she works for us, not God. When God signs her paychecks, she can do as God wants, not until then.

That is all she really wants in this case...is to be martyr. If this was a public or a private business I would totally have her back b/c I think public accommodations laws are stupid and should be scrapped for the most part. This isn't a business though. She acting as an agent of the state and if her faith doesn't allow her to do her job then she find a new line of work. I would feel the same way if she was of any other faith or didn't have a faith at all. I do find it knee-slappingly funny that a thrice divorced woman is citing 'god's authority' for denying people in her county a marriage licence. lol

Part of the problem is she didn't sign up for SSM, they changed the rules in the middle of the game. That is what people keep forgetting.

I get that but isn't the problem of the people of Rowan County. That is her problem and if she can't do the job anymore b/c gays are allowed to marry then she should resign. Hell bells, she can make a fortune on the pro-family speaking circuit.

I don't know. I see both sides and I saw on TV the Governor may step in and offer a solution where she doesn't have to issue the damn things.

If someone is willing to do so in her office I would be totally fine with such an arrangement.
It's not just the fags, I have a cross for her as well.
images

I won't even charge her for the spikes...

She is also refusing to issue marriage licences to straight couples as well. Don't be shocked when she is held in contempt of court.
And? She is doing it right.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.
Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

And she doesn't have the authority as an agent of the state to make the citizens of her county abide by her religious teachings. This is why she has lost at every court challenge and appeal. If she can't do the job then I suggest she find something will fall in line with her faith.
The citizens, who voted for her, are perfectly fine with her stance. They elected her, and they support her.

I think I heard that her boss said he/she was willing to do it. Sorry it was on TV and I only caught part of it.

Was that on Fox? I was trying to catch the same story but I had some stupid work issue spring up and I had to get on the damn phone. lol

Last edited:

There lies the problem, I see the intolerant assholes are making death threats.

The citizens, who voted for her, are perfectly fine with her stance. They elected her, and they support her.

Her job isn't just to issue linces to the people that voted for her or even support Her job is to issue lincnese for the people of her county.

I think I heard that her boss said he/she was willing to do it. Sorry it was on TV and I only caught part of it.

Was that on Fox? I was trying to catch the same story but I had some stupid work issue spring up and I had to get on the damn phone. lol

Yeah it was Fox

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

There lies the problem, I see the intolerant assholes are making death threats.
She, kiddos, is the intolerant one, like you two...

Her job isn't just to issue linces to the people that voted for her or even support Her job is to issue lincnese for the people of her county.

She has said she doesn't want her name on the licenses. "Among the accommodations that Davis has said would be acceptable is a proposal to remove county clerks’ names from marriage licenses." Kentucky clerk ordered to court after refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses

She has said she doesn't want her name on the licenses. "Among the accommodations that Davis has said would be acceptable is a proposal to remove county clerks’ names from marriage licenses." Kentucky clerk ordered to court after refusing to issue gay-marriage licenses
Nope. None of her business. And I hope that **** likes jail food, and large fines.

Yeah that's what I heard, the Governor has to OK it

Nobody has to "abide by her religious teachings". They just need to find a homo clerk in a homo county to marry them. I'm sure there are plenty of them.

She cited 'god' authority' as a reason she wouldn't give a marriage licence to a same-sex couple. That is making the people in her county 'abide by her religious teachings' and she will have to face the consequences of violating of the court's orders.
Er..no, it's not, lol. Making people "abide by your religious teachings" would be forcing a person to perform an act of sacrilege or lose their job. See, you are confused. You don't know what these words mean, and it makes me sad for you. Nobody is being forced to do anything. One person is not endorsing fake marriage. Meh. They can trot over the county line and get a flamer to marry them.

Of course they won't. Because they're targeting this chick. They're bussing in faggots to lie about where they live just so they can sue this woman.

No, I understand what those words mean just fine thank you. She'll understand quite plainly as well when the courts likely find her in contempt. She can then become the martyr she so richly wants to be.

No, I understand what those words mean just fine thank you. She'll understand quite plainly as well when the courts likely find her in contempt. She can then become the martyr she so richly wants to be.
That appears to be her plan, and I'm just fine with it...
78946_christians_lg.gif

See ya, **** for Christ. Ah, the Good Old Days...

?

This has nothing to do with religious freedom. She is a governmental public servant. In that capacity there is no option, issue the LEGAL licenses or resign - period.

Baking cakes with specific messaging or catering to the event - private enterprise that has a legitimate concern. Public servant is another story altogether.

What coincidence? The four couples (two opposite-sex couples and two same-sex couples) have lived in Rowan County KY for years.
They could have gone to Lexington. They could have gone to West Liberty. No, they want to make a stink. They're hypocrites.
Yeah and ******* could have shut up and just sat at the back of the bus right?
She didn't have the option of another bus and she wasn't wasn't equating skin color with irrelevant personal behavior.
You homofascists need to stop with the attempted racism analogies. It only exposes your lack of logical thinking and your inferior intellect.
She had the option of another seat dummy.

You already lost this argument. This "marriage defending," thrice divorced, idiot woman will either retire, or get booted out after a boatload of fines. And good riddance.
You just emphasized my point about your lack of intellect.
If anything, the Rosa Parks in this issue are those who are having irrelevant homo behavior foist upon them. They are the one being denied any choice or freedom in the issue. The homofascist agenda is the new Jim Crow law. Homo Crow law.
The law disagrees. But please, carry on with your grumbling. It amuses me!

Kim Davis believes in the sanctity of marriage so much she went out and had four of them.

She has to follow the law. She does not, as a court clerk, get to make or interpret the law

Why does this anger you?
She wants her job and to be able to do it while keeping her religious convictions in tact.
The can fire her if they want....
Where is the issue here?

This is fucking ridiculous. She has to follow the law. She does not, as a court clerk, get to make or interpret the law. I am not crazy about homos getting hitched either. But if you start supporting shit like this then you undermine the rule of law.
Odium doesn't believe in the rule of law. He believes in the Rule of Bitch, and Bigots...

Forum List

Back