Marriage clerk targeted by gays revolts

This clerk isn't denying them their license. She's refusing to be the one to grant it. They can still go elsewhere.

She had no more right to do that than a restaurant who doesn't serve black people has the right to send them somewhere else.
Skin color is not a behavior choice. Why is that so difficult for homo agenda advocates to grasp?
If one day you had to choose, and you chose to be straight, then I have some bad news for ya...

:rofl:
Skin color is not a behavior choice. Homosexuality is. The impulse is irrelevant.
You are logic challenged.

Religion is a choice. Owning a gun is a choice. Speaking your mind is a choice.

Being a pee wee puffer is a choice. It must be they can't seem to find that pesky gayper gene

She had no more right to do that than a restaurant who doesn't serve black people has the right to send them somewhere else.
Skin color is not a behavior choice. Why is that so difficult for homo agenda advocates to grasp?
If one day you had to choose, and you chose to be straight, then I have some bad news for ya...

Skin color is not a behavior choice. Homosexuality is. The impulse is irrelevant.

Being a pee wee puffer is a choice. It must be they can't seem to find that pesky gayper gene

They can't find the gun owner gene either. Is that grounds for repealing the 2nd Amendment?

They can't find the gun owner gene either. Is that grounds for repealing the 2nd Amendment?

Wooosh right over your pointed noodle. It's hilarious your precious science fails you in your hour of need

Wooosh right over your pointed noodle. It's hilarious your precious science fails you in your hour of need

Gays don't need a 'gene' to have equal rights.

Says Ms. Stupid! :lol: You are entitled to be stupid; it's in your genes.

I think the judge will begin fining her $10,000 daily by Friday for not comply with his orders.

I think the hard right needs a gene to protect their rights.

Or, they could just show us the gene for heterosexuality and prove they were born that way.

Or they could just show us where, in a free society, it matters a whit if LadyGunslinger/SassyIrishLass chooses to act on her god given orientation or not.

Kentucky clerk refusing to issue marriage licenses to same-sex couples

HAHA! Kick some ass Kim! Go ahead thug in a robe fine her throw her in jail we will pay the fines and make her a martyr for religious freedom you scumbag.

She is also refusing to issue marriage licences to straight couples as well. Don't be shocked when she is held in contempt of court.
And? She is doing it right.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.
Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

No one is asking Kim Davis to marry them. Issuing marriage licenses to qualified applicants is not the same thing as marrying them. The applicants take their licenses and go elsewhere for the ceremony.
That really is irrelevant as well though.

Even if they were being married by her she would STILL be required to perform her duties because she is a GOVERNMNT representative.

These same people would flip the fuck out if she was a die hard Muslim that refused to issue licenses to Christians because they were infidels. You have religious freedom but THE GOVERNMNT does not have the power to enforce religious tenants and therefore those acting on the governments behalf do no get to enforce their religious tenants in the execution of their official duties.

There is a clear difference in official governmental duties and other private/public integrations. You cannot have religious freedom AND allow government officials to enforce religious edict. The two concepts are not possible.

And heard on the news Kim is STILL not issuing licenses. :) The faggots are having a meltdown
Originally I supported gay marriage until they started pulling the bullshit they said would never happen. Like forcing Christians to bake their cakes, take wedding photos. That pissed me and millions of others who now are reconsidering our approval. My fight isn't with gays, I have friends who are gay. I despise the Gay Agenda.
I can agree with you when baking a cake becomes an issue BUT this is a clear case of governmental overreach. THE GOVERNEMNT is making a religious call. That is not allowed as it should be.

She is also refusing to issue marriage licences to straight couples as well. Don't be shocked when she is held in contempt of court.

She isn't doing her job. Again, don't be shocked when she is likely held in contempt.
Homos don't have the authority or the right to order particular people to marry them. Sorry. Find a homo clerk.

No one is asking Kim Davis to marry them. Issuing marriage licenses to qualified applicants is not the same thing as marrying them. The applicants take their licenses and go elsewhere for the ceremony.

Even if they were being married by her she would STILL be required to perform her duties because she is a GOVERNMNT representative.

These same people would flip the fuck out if she was a die hard Muslim that refused to issue licenses to Christians because they were infidels. You have religious freedom but THE GOVERNMNT does not have the power to enforce religious tenants and therefore those acting on the governments behalf do no get to enforce their religious tenants in the execution of their official duties.

There is a clear difference in official governmental duties and other private/public integrations. You cannot have religious freedom AND allow government officials to enforce religious edict. The two concepts are not possible.
Could you just imagine their heads exploding if she was a Muslim convert government official and refused to give licenses to gay couples? First of all, they'd faint over a Muslim government official...then, they wouldn't know what to do....support the Muslim or support the gays. As I said, their heads would go boom!

There is no compromise required here. She either does her fucking job or her ass is on the street. Her choice.
Yawn.
So she wants to break the law but have the Governor of KY pay for her damages when she does so? Grab an umbrella b/c it is raining personal responsibility up in here. Don't be shocked when this case gets laughed out of court.
Governor either must make everyone enforce the law or no one enforce law. His own AG refused to enforce law but he expects all clerk of courts to enforce it.
So, if they refused to serve black people, then black people can just drive from Mississippi all the way to Vermont to get their marriage license huh?
Sounds good to me.
This county clerk is like the sole standing Spartan of the original 300 blocking the invasion of perverts forcing their morality on the rest of us.

Or the opposite, stopping people getting Human Rights and stopping the US Constitution from being practiced.
No gays had human rights violations. We all can't get what we want. I want all your money, but the law prevents me. Dig?

That's a false equivalency. You can't 'have someone else's money' because that would be unlawful to just take it, no matter how much you want to.

The 'ban' on same sex marriage has been decided & declared unlawful. So as American citizens, they are being denied their civil rights under the 14th Amendment.

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside. No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.
14th Amendment | Constitution | US Law | LII / Legal Information Institute

Under that denial, in some states gays cannot make legal, medical, & financial decisions along with or for their partner. Nor can they file taxes together. Nor can they have access to a sick or dying partner if that partner's family says otherwise. Nor can they have the right to refuse to testify against their partner in a court of law. In some states, they cannot 'adopt' their partner's child, even if that child is also biologically theirs.
Homo marriage violates the doctrine of original intent. Gays are allowed to marry as straights are allowed -- to the opposite sex. It has been since our founding as everyone knows damn well. No gay is discriminated against. You liberals can use that amendment to justify fathers marrying their daughters. Pediphiles to have sex with babies. You marrying your goat. Laugh all you want but this decision has opened up a slippery slope that a majority of decent Americans find disturbing. We won't be silenced! We'll show you for who you really are until enough people finally wake up to this perverted agenda hell bent to destroy our society and put a stop to it.

The County Clerk in her position of office has no authority to pass judgment on the moral standing of those who apply for certificates.
A father walks in with his biological daughter. You lose.

False equivalency. There are factual medical reasons why that would never be legal to do. Will you be using the 'next a man will want to marry his dog' rwnj talking point analogy next? Let me stop you before you do:

An animal cannot make a consenting decision to do something like that, so that stupid comparison isn't worth anymore debate.
You can't marry your goat only because some SCOTUS judges havent ruled that you can --- yet. It's coming. Don't doubt me

Could you just imagine their heads exploding if she was a Muslim convert government official and refused to give licenses to gay couples? First of all, they'd faint over a Muslim government official...then, they wouldn't know what to do....support the Muslim or support the gays. As I said, their heads would go boom!

They are absolutely convinced that will never happen. And yes they will try to impose their beliefs on you from time to time, but its mostly the younger people, and almost always girls for some reason..I guess the guy don't give a shit

Forum List

Back