Married couple evicted from Mississippi RV park for being an interracial family

From the heart of jesusland , the white christian party's base

Stanley Hoskins spent 13 years in Army, serving as a sergeant in the National Guard. His wife, Erica Flores Dunahoo, put down the first month’s rent at a Mississippi RV park, something she says they were doing to get out of financial difficulty. Stanley and Erica moved in with their children and Erica bragged how friendly everyone had been.

Unfortunately, once the whole family arrived, the situation and attitude of RV park owner Gene Baker quickly changed. From the Clarion-Ledger:

The next day, she said, Baker telephoned her and said, “Hey, you didn’t tell me you was married to no black man.”

She said she replied that she didn’t realize it was a problem.

“Oh, it’s a big problem with the members of my church, my community and my mother-in-law,” she quoted him as saying. “They don’t allow that black and white shacking.”

Mississippi law allows them to be discriminated against for religious reasons. Too bad for them.

From the heart of jesusland , the white christian party's base

Stanley Hoskins spent 13 years in Army, serving as a sergeant in the National Guard. His wife, Erica Flores Dunahoo, put down the first month’s rent at a Mississippi RV park, something she says they were doing to get out of financial difficulty. Stanley and Erica moved in with their children and Erica bragged how friendly everyone had been.

Unfortunately, once the whole family arrived, the situation and attitude of RV park owner Gene Baker quickly changed. From the Clarion-Ledger:

The next day, she said, Baker telephoned her and said, “Hey, you didn’t tell me you was married to no black man.”

She said she replied that she didn’t realize it was a problem.

“Oh, it’s a big problem with the members of my church, my community and my mother-in-law,” she quoted him as saying. “They don’t allow that black and white shacking.”

Flores? Is she white or hispanic? This is why crackas should be banned from owning anything.
Your great great great grandfather forgot to cut my families corn stalks before he died. Would you kindly finish the job? TIA :)
No. First you need to find a way to pay the back wages your family never paid my ancestor. Once you do that then we can decide how much you will have to pay me for my time.
He couldn't even finish his job. Fuck that. I want my families bucket of oranges back considering they traded for a defunct product..
No wonder your ancestors lost their land. Dumb fuckers waiting around for someone to cut down corn stalks that dont exist anymore. :cool-45:

Perhaps one of you fine people can explain why when a Black person or a Muslim does something we are all reminded that the actions of one person do not count against the whole group, BUT this is somehow indicative of a whole group?
Perhaps you can explain to us that when a black or a muslim does something, you put the blame on the entire group.

Flores? Is she white or hispanic? This is why crackas should be banned from owning anything.
Your great great great grandfather forgot to cut my families corn stalks before he died. Would you kindly finish the job? TIA :)
No. First you need to find a way to pay the back wages your family never paid my ancestor. Once you do that then we can decide how much you will have to pay me for my time.
He couldn't even finish his job. Fuck that. I want my families bucket of oranges back considering they traded for a defunct product..
No wonder your ancestors lost their land. Dumb fuckers waiting around for someone to cut down corn stalks that dont exist anymore. :cool-45:
Lol well played.
I had a comeback, but I think it was too racist.. Even going to a racist asshole of your stature..

Does it matter? A friend of mine from PR is always getting called black or colored in this honky state.
The South is collectively losing its mind.

Perhaps one of you fine people can explain why when a Black person or a Muslim does something we are all reminded that the actions of one person do not count against the whole group, BUT this is somehow indicative of a whole group?

you have no moral authority on this matter belonging to a religious outfit that didn't accept black people until 1978

From 1849 to 1978, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) had a policy against ordaining black men to the priesthood, and forbidding black men and women from taking part in ceremonies in LDS temples. Associated with this policy were various statements by church leaders tying the policy to their view of scripture, and opining that black men and women had inherited the curse of Ham.

Lol well played.
I had a comeback, but I think it was too racist.. Even going to a racist asshole of your stature..
I didnt know something could be too racist? You seem to have assholes on your mind a lot. You got something you want to confess to the board?

Does it matter? A friend of mine from PR is always getting called black or colored in this honky state.
I find it funny that the racist said white people shouldn't own anything, but the south are losing their minds lol..

Lol well played.
I didnt know something could be too racist? You seem to have assholes on your mind a lot. You got something you want to confess to the board?
lol should have just left it alone.. That was weak.. and cliché..

you have no moral authority on this matter belonging to a religious outfit that didn't accept black people until 1978

From 1849 to 1978, The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) had a policy against ordaining black men to the priesthood, and forbidding black men and women from taking part in ceremonies in LDS temples. Associated with this policy were various statements by church leaders tying the policy to their view of scripture, and opining that black men and women had inherited the curse of Ham.
I think they found out that Nimrod who is the son or grandson of Ham founded Babylon (Sumer). They look kind of silly discriminating against the people that founded the 2 first civilizations on record.

I find it funny that the racist said white people shouldn't own anything, but the south are losing their minds lol..
I said crackas. Not all whites are crackas.

Lol well played.
lol should have just left it alone.. That was weak.. and cliché..
Like i worry about what you think of my posts. :laugh:

I repeat when ever a black person commits a crime you all remind us not all blacks were involved, when ever a Muslim commits a crime you all remind us that not all Muslims were involved, yet here you cite ONE white person and then claim all white people are the same, please explain the difference?

Stop that crazy talk....the loons won't acknowledge it...or even grasp it

I said crackas. Not all whites are crackas.
Sorry im not up-to-date on racist innuendo..

The south is like a tumor that is removed in surgery and then keeps growing back. These people spend nights awake trying to figure out how to bring back Jim Crow.

As it was in the 1960s these people's civil rights have been violated and one would guess a lawsuit is to follow and the RV Park owner will find out the hard way why he/she isn't exempt from the Constitution.

It looks more like the big complaint was that Hoskins and Dunahoo weren't married. The way black men beat their white women, i don't know that the landlord is entirely to blame.

Forum List

Back