Married father of three caught on camera before having sex with a horse

well who knows, maybe next week we will of a story where a married man of a beautiful wife and two children was caught on camera having sex with a female alien from Mars of whom just happen to have landed in his back yard.

When Obama heard about the man having sex with a horse.......he ordered the White House rainbow lights turned on to honor a fellow democrat.

whitehouserainbow.png

Last edited:
Red states Need anyone say more
Will you be the first of your liberal party to condemn horse fucking?
Dude, you are the one so obsessed with horse fucking you can't stop thinking about it.
I dIsn't start this thread. I'm simply commenting on it and expressing my disgust. I'm looking for others to denounce it. So far, only conservatives are willing to take a stand against horse fucking. Why won't you liberal's? I know it will be nearly impossible for you democrats to denounce having sex with mules--that animal being your party's mascot and all. But horses? Gee, what's wrong with you people? Just how many votes do you think you're risking anyhow?

who knows, maybe next week we will of a story where a married man of a beautiful wife and two children was caught on camera having sex with a female alien from Mars of whom just happen to have landed in his back yard.
The op would believe it. He is a tinfoil hat wearin NUTJOB

First he whipped.. then he neigh neighed..

Married father of three sexually assaulted a horse
Why would you even click on some sick bullshit like that then repost it here?

Sick fucking piece of shit freak
In the defense of the "sicko" it is UK Daily mail. I looked to see what a horse fucker looked like just out of curiosity. Here is one of the guy's photos caught on tape where he brutalized the poor horsey.

2C0AF86500000578-3225162-image-m-81_1441628294222[1].jpg

Does it look similar to anyone else you can think of?

In the defense of the "sicko" it is UK Daily mail. I looked to see what a horse fucker looked like just out of curiosity. Here is one of the guy's photos caught on tape where he brutalized the poor horsey.

View attachment 49581

The op

He's homeless, so he is obviously a liberal. Now it makes sense. Horse fuckers are always welcome in the democrat party.
Didn't take long for a right wing idiot to show his intellectual ability.
Condemn him. I dare you. Take a stand against filly-fuckers.
haven't seen you or the other gazillion conservative republicans on this thread condemn him, WHY NOT? What's taking you so long?

View attachment 49581

The op
Close but the ears aren't just right.

The man is British, therefore he is neither Republican nor Democrat.

Forum List

Back