Mars???

Hari Fukhari

Rookie
Feb 22, 2016
Mars has widened a chocolate recall to 55 countries - including UK - BBC News

My good friend's Scottish nanny used to tell us no good would come of trying to reach other planets in rocket ships.
But seriously, one thing impressed the hell out of me about the Mars company when I lived in UK. The Mars plant was in Slough (ugh, horrible town, just ask John Betjeman). The car park there was a non-hierarchical one. This meant if the lavatory attendant was first in, he parked outside the front door - and if the Managing Director didn't arrive until 11AM, he parked a the far end of the car park - rain or shine.

Mars has widened a chocolate recall to 55 countries - including UK - BBC News

My good friend's Scottish nanny used to tell us no good would come of trying to reach other planets in rocket ships.
But seriously, one thing impressed the hell out of me about the Mars company when I lived in UK. The Mars plant was in Slough (ugh, horrible town, just ask John Betjeman). The car park there was a non-hierarchical one. This meant if the lavatory attendant was first in, he parked outside the front door - and if the Managing Director didn't arrive until 11AM, he parked a the far end of the car park - rain or shine.

I enjoyed my time living in Sough, and visiting Reading, Windsor, and Maidenhead.

Forum List

Back