Martha McSally to Trump: Let John McCain rest in peace

Cadet Bonespurs' hatred toward John McCain is so unpopular that even this very right-wing, pro-Trump Senatorial candidate just took him to task:

Sen. McCain is the one who chose to fight this feud from beyond the grave, not Trump. McCain barred the President from the funeral.

Do you think the senatorial candidate's rants against Trump will get her liberal support?

McSally doesn't matter. She was never elected, and she never will be.

Think the only time I ever heard her say anything was when I was watching the idiot box one day and she was on there. I specifically remember her saying, you should vote for a fighter pilot because wouldn't you want to vote for a fighter pilot. I was like, what the heck, who is this, get off my tv you dumb ass. lol. Then I put it on American Pickers. I was just flipping through the channels anyway. It was just kind of funny that as soon as I flipped to that other channel, it was her saying that in that moment. Ha. Ah, well. Guess you had to be there.

Cadet Bonespurs' hatred toward John McCain is so unpopular that even this very right-wing, pro-Trump Senatorial candidate just took him to task:

does not match the left wing assholes attacks on McCain when he ran against BO in 2008. The left wingers are two faced bozos when it comes to McCain.

That it doesn’t anger more Republicans is sad.

That it does anger some Republicans who lack the courage to confront Trump about it is telling.

To bad you didn't confront your fellow Progs during the 2008 Presidential race.

Forum List

Back