Martial Law...Would you support Trump taking such measure?

If this Coronavirus thing is out of control like the Dems say, then declaring martial law is something that should be considered.

If this Coronavirus thing is out of control like the Dems say, then declaring martial law is something that should be considered.

With a caveat....we ask all brown people for papers as we go door to door.
Sorry Mexicrats...this is where you've pushed things...Own it.

That has always been an option to the Governors. And to a large degree, martial law has been declared in some cities by the Mayors and Governors. It doesn't have to be done by the President. And, trust me on this one, this President is the last person you want in charge of martial law.

Maybe we should find out who is going to vote for Rump and ask them for their papers and have them take a sanity and a high school equiv test. IF they fail, just use those FEMA camps that they claim that Obama created to house them in so they can do no more damage.

Maybe we should find out who is going to vote for Rump and ask them for their papers and have them take a sanity and a high school equiv test. IF they fail, just use those FEMA camps that they claim that Obama created to house them in so they can do no more damage.

I thought 30 states, 2,623 counties and the nations highest earners voted for Trump?
They're all stupid and you're not?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

I thought 30 states, 2,623 counties and the nations highest earners voted for Trump?
58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

You Rmpers can can dish it out but you can't take it. Jus tlike Rump. Speaking of jokes, Rump is the joke that just keeps on giving.

58250662691e882c4e8b55e2

You Rmpers can can dish it out but you can't take it. Jus tlike Rump. Speaking of jokes, Rump is the joke that just keeps on giving.

True
He keeps on giving to Americas best and governing on behalf of Americas best citizens...How cool is that?

You were born about 100 years to late and in the wrong country.

That is correct. If we do not have principles and integrity, what do we have?

If you wish to live in a country devoid of liberty I can give you some good choices to pick from.
Remember when you Lefties were anti “show me your papers”…..hmmmm, seems like yesterday.
3B3596F7-FEB6-467D-BE45-07067BA565D0.jpeg

So you are for Border Patrol getting on trains and buses to check for illegal immigrants and asking people to show their papers. The very blue state of Washington pressured Amtrak and bus companies with lawsuits to keep Border Patrol off the transportation vehicles.

I know this is an old thread but if Trump wins again in would support a 6 months martial law status and during that time rounding up all the illegals Biden let in and get them out, as well as rooting out BLM and antifa domestic terrorists.

I know this is an old thread but if Trump wins again in would support a 6 months martial law status and during that time rounding up all the illegals Biden let in and get them out, as well as rooting out BLM and antifa domestic terrorists.
Trump should do all of that, but I'm not sure he will. He should have locked Hillary up and he didn't do that.

Forum List

Back