🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Martin Luther King’s Nightmare

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
http://www.newsweek.com/martin-luther-kings-nightmare-300270

Half of Black Americans Born Poor Stay Poor, Most Black Middle Class Kids Are Downwardly Mobile, Black Wealth Barely Exists, Most of black kids have only one parent, Black students Attend Worse Schools and can't find good job, i thought that promise of Mr President was true, but...
Of ourse manyof them live in poor conditions only because they don't wanna do anything, but this is no0t only their problem.. It's problem of all of us!

Mlk must be spinning in his grave. here we are how many years after his death and we're still talking about the color of ones skin.

I think he'd also be ashamed of the Sharptons, Jessy Jacksons, Holder and Obama for bringing race relations down to the level of causing death and destruction in our lives in this day and age

tee hee....I didnt know MLK's goal was to turn everyone color blind...maybe because thats not what he wanted at all.

If it may be said of the slavery era that the white man took the world and gave the Negro Jesus, then it may be said of the Reconstruction era that the southern aristocracy took the world and gave the poor white man Jim Crow. - MLK

http://www.newsweek.com/martin-luther-kings-nightmare-300270

Half of Black Americans Born Poor Stay Poor, Most Black Middle Class Kids Are Downwardly Mobile, Black Wealth Barely Exists, Most of black kids have only one parent, Black students Attend Worse Schools and can't find good job, i thought that promise of Mr President was true, but...
Of ourse manyof them live in poor conditions only because they don't wanna do anything, but this is no0t only their problem.. It's problem of all of us!

Nice job cherry picking....From your link it says:

"But King would be disturbed by the stubborn race gaps that remain, especially in opportunity, tarnishing the idea of the American Dream. In terms of opportunity, there are still two Americas, divided by race."

You're right, MLK would be upset at the gap between whites and blacks still existing

The number one reason Blacks are and will always be behind other races in every measurable category is simple. But it's the biggest African elephant in a room where everyone is desperately trying to keep their eyes shut tight for fear they might see then have to acknowledge it exists. The elephant is 'IQ'.
It's impossible to have a race with 10-15 point lower IQ's, generally, than other races and expect this race to be able to compete on an equal playing field as other races. It's never going to happen.
But for all you 'pretenders' go ahead and play your silly 'AA' games. You're attempting to start a car with no fucking battery in it.

Its exactly the way King should expect, when you have a motive that define society - everything measured by this particular society will break the balance within that society circle.

tee hee....I didnt know MLK's goal was to turn everyone color blind...maybe because thats not what he wanted at all.

If it may be said of the slavery era that the white man took the world and gave the Negro Jesus, then it may be said of the Reconstruction era that the southern aristocracy took the world and gave the poor white man Jim Crow. - MLK
I'm sure he didn't want democrats to destroy the black family all for vote either.

I'm sure he didn't want democrats to destroy the black family all for vote either.

I'm sure I dont want to hear your fairy tales either

Truth hurts? Liberals are against educating minorities. Just ask Obama, he closed charter schools in Washington. Then had to reopen them because of the outrage from the minorities.

Truth hurts? Liberals are against educating minorities. Just ask Obama, he closed charter schools in Washington. Then had to reopen them because of the outrage from the minorities.

Only you would think that calling something a fairy tale means its the truth

Oh your right, he just tried to cut the funding. Either way liberals are against helping minorities get an education. If they do they become republicans.

Oh your right, he just tried to cut the funding. Either way liberals are against helping minorities get an education. If they do they become republicans.
Why yes, liberals wait at school doors, picking out minorities, refusing to educate them...For some reason all minorities in the US are in school..Who you gonna believe?

Forum List

Back