Marxist Pelosi Fixing Law to Eliminate God from Oath in House. Vote!

Should Pelosi eliminate "so help me God" from oaths in committees?

• No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
I voted NO

PeLousy can not and will not eliminate

GOD from the house vote

she is another piece of Satanist ....like her sister Hillary Clinton

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.

And you really expect me to respect that opinion?

You get as much respect as a lunatic deserves.
George Washington and every single person who signed the Declaration were as or were more radical than Ms. Skye. Your homework is to read every scrap of paper President Washington ever signed if you don't believe it. In God We Trust.

Is Pelosi pandering to the Muslims or to the Butt Pirates?
We just have to accept that Christians are not welcomed in the Democratic Party.
Correct. Bible believers are not welcome in the demonrat party. However, if you're a misogynistic muslim, you're defended by the demonrat party.

What's hilarious is that she just came out a couple of days ago and flatly stated that Dems were doing the work of God.

Since Jesus Himself forbade His followers from making an oath on the Lord...maybe they are on the right side this time...

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

I voted NO

GOD from the house vote

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.

George Washington and every single person who signed the Declaration were as or were more radical than Ms. Skye. Your homework is to read every scrap of paper President Washington ever signed if you don't believe it. In God We Trust.
Our first President was a bible believing holy roller.

I voted NO

GOD from the house vote

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.

A Bible believing holy roller that owned other human beings...

The founders gave us a "Godless" Constitution. The religious nuts should provide proof of their so-called God - or STFU.
Sorry, bro. You need to go stand in the corner.
upload_2019-1-30_10-52-51.png

I voted NO

GOD from the house vote

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.

Hardly. He was first in war, first in peace, and first in the hearts of his fellow countrymen.

That's because he practiced what he believed, and that was that human beings had the right to be free in their choice of denominations in the US so nobody could ever harass them again because of their beliefs like you just did online.

Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

Liz Cheney said that the Democrat Party has become the Party of Karl Marx.

What do you think of this latest assault on American values by Nancy Pelosi?

The next step is throwing Christians to the Lions. Enough!

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Please vote. And keep the lockstep ninnyhammering to a minimum, please.

Allowing an affirmation in place of Oath is legal in every court in the country when giving evidence and also in most state and federal oath's of office.

These modifications were originally introduced in order to accommodate those who feel uncomfortable swearing religious oaths, such as Quakers, as well as to accommodate the irreligious. It was affirmed in the United States vs Ward. Changing the House Rules bring the House in line with the law and also the Senate. It has been the law now for 40 years.

Well, I oppose it, Mr. Flopper.

Keep your fairy tales out of my government.

Atheism isn't protected by the First Amendment, Dude or dudette. The Bill of Rights was written to protect Christian Pilgrims from the persecution their beliefs received before getting kicked out of screwed up Europe and its artsy fartsy Monarchs who hated the poor and negated them to be labeled peons, riff-raff, pisanos, etc.

But not to worry. Nobody will bother you if you leave our laws and protections alone.

"Atheism isn't protected by the First Amendment, Dude or dudette."

so atheists have no rights?

"The Bill of Rights was written to protect Christian Pilgrims from the persecution their beliefs received before getting kicked out of screwed up Europe and its artsy fartsy Monarchs who hated the poor and negated them to be labeled peons, riff-raff, pisanos, etc."

No it wasn't. If this is an example of home schooling then home schooling should be abolished!

The pilgrims were the 2nd permanent colony after Jamestown.
The pilgrims were a religious sect who left their homelands because THEY were NOT ALLOWED to persecute and discriminate against others. They came to the new land to establish a colony for that purpose. However, that was JUST ONE SMALL COLONY and it wasn't even the FIRST permanent colony.

After that many other "colonies" arrived, many of them with DIFFERENT religious lunacies from the Pilgrims.

By the time the BILL OF FKN RIGHTS was written in the 1791 the pilgrims were just a footnote in history.

Thomas Paine, instrumental in rallying the forces, was an avowed atheist and MANY of the writers of the constitution and the Bill of Rights DEISTS rather than avowed christians.

The fact that YOU and every other conservative keep saying that the constitution is meant for YOU but NOT FOR ME FKN PROVES which one of us is/are the nazi/fascists.

"But not to worry. Nobody will bother you if you leave our laws and protections alone."

YOUR laws?
like.....biblical laws?
like...thou must not suffer a gay or a wiccan or a non believer to live?

They are NOT "your laws".
They are OUR laws
OUR constitution
OUR country.

quote: so atheists have no rights?
Good example of irrelevant cherry-picking, sweetie.

quote: No it wasn't.​
Yes it was.

quote: By the time the BILL OF FKN RIGHTS was written in the 1791​
There was never a document by that name to my knowledge.

quote: the pilgrims were just a footnote in history.​
Then you oughta put them on ignore, pilgrim. <giggle>

quote: Thomas Paine, instrumental in rallying the forces, was an avowed atheist​
So is that why he's the only founder without a gravesite, then?

quote: The fact that YOU and every other conservative keep saying that the constitution is meant for YOU but NOT FOR ME FKN PROVES which one of us is/are the nazi/fascists.
This is not about you, and you know it too, don't you.

quote: YOUR laws?
They are yours too, and you know that as well, don't you.

Quote: like.....biblical laws?​
Oh, 'scuse me I thought you knew the church and state are separate entities.

Quote: like...thou must not suffer a gay or a wiccan or a non believer to live?​
Why are you suggesting that people of different sexual and religious persuasions must not be suffered to live, when that would violate Amendment 1?

Quote:They are NOT "your laws".
I'm a citizen of the United States. Why wouldn't I be held to them if I offended one of them?

Quote: They are OUR laws​
Didn't say they weren't.

Quote: OUR constitution​
Didn't say it wasn't.

Quote: OUR country.​
Didn't say it wasn't.

Last edited:
Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid and dishonest.

Representative Liz Cheney is the daughter of a Vice President, well-educated in the best of schools, and she thinks taking God off all things that are dear to Americans, the majority being Christians to this day, is the wrong thing to do. It's her opinion, and it is an honest one, I can assure you.

You believe all Americans who are believers in God are stupid or dishonest? Well, then, Please see your physician. your cerebral cortex is in severe disarray, and you may need to alter your meds.

I voted NO

GOD from the house vote

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.

Washington was not very religious in his writings or speeches

This should let the people know how much hate Pelosi has towards Religious Freedom.

What does a trite phrase at the end of a oath have to do with religious freedom?

If you are a Christian being forced to say it is forcing you to go against the commands of Jesus

That's like asking why does that Muslim congresswoman have to wear her hijab in sessions?

This should let the people know how much hate Pelosi has towards Religious Freedom.
I really don't think she cares much for the opinions of the right, except to eliminate all she can off the face of the earth that reminds people God is watching us, and may not be so distant as Bette Middler thinks.

I really don't think she cares much for the opinions of the right, except to eliminate all she can off the face of the earth that reminds people God is watching us, and may not be so distant as Bette Middler thinks.

It's an attack on Religious Freedom especially. If that were the case on trying to remove God starting with being under oath. Then Pelosi should tell her twitter backtracking Muslim congresswoman to remove her hijab then.

Forum List

Back