Marxist Pelosi Fixing Law to Eliminate God from Oath in House. Vote!

Should Pelosi eliminate "so help me God" from oaths in committees?

• No

Votes: 40 58.8%
  • Yes

Votes: 25 36.8%
  • Undecided

Votes: 3 4.4%

• Total voters
Good night all. I'll come back sometime tomorrow as I can to read this thread and try to locate what the Democrat party would not rather that we recall or have any access to any longer so they can climax with the specious "you're a liar" claim.

Sleep well Milady. :smiliehug:
Dream of owls.

The founders gave us a "Godless" Constitution. The religious nuts should provide proof of their so-called God - or STFU.

Nobody is required to prove anything to you.

An ironic excursion for an entity trying to sell "god".

Delusional religious nuts are a hoot. We are governed by a "Godless" Constitution - not Biblical bullshit created by superstitious old sheep/goat herders.

The founders gave us a "Godless" Constitution. The religious nuts should provide proof of their so-called God - or STFU.

LOL, I'm not trying to sell anything. Why would you think God needs anyone to sell him?

I wouldn't. You however apparently would.

STILL waiting for the original question as to wtf "god" has to do with a government that is not a theocracy.

OK to be honest I'm not waiting for that answer as I know it does not exist. What I'm waiting for is an admission that it doesn't exist.

i am always amazed that the folks who have no problem destroying God's Earth, polluting the air and the water, bashing the poor, hating ethnic diversity, hate people who disagree with them, worship money, have no problem with adultery, lying and narcissism. Think their ideology, is the ideology of God.
Obviously, these folks have not ever read the Bible.

i am always amazed that the folks who have no problem destroying God's Earth, polluting the air and the water, bashing the poor, hating ethnic diversity, hate people who disagree with them, worship money, have no problem with adultery, lying and narcissism. Think their ideology, is the ideology of God.
Obviously, these folks have not ever read the Bible.

Which version: the vicious psycho version or the gentle Jesus version?

Pelosi to strike "so help me God" from oath taken in front of key House Committee

Liz Cheney said that the Democrat Party has become the Party of Karl Marx.

What do you think of this latest assault on American values by Nancy Pelosi?

The next step is throwing Christians to the Lions. Enough!

OK, I'm a radical believer in God. What's your take on this latest assault on tradition.. I mean, ...eh...power play??

Please vote. And keep the lockstep ninnyhammering to a minimum, please.

Sneaking religion into government isn't "American values". It's actually anti-American values.

Lol
Where in the Constitution doesn’t say separation of church and state? You stupid ass motherfucker

I voted NO

PeLousy can not and will not eliminate

GOD from the house vote

she is another piece of Satanist ....like her sister Hillary Clinton

both will burn in Hell!

BOTH.
She has a majority, The DNC announced a few campaigns back they were going atheist, and since a lot of Democrats back then were chagrined at the idea, she must have already run a bunch of them off after the Demmies denied they were against Christians. I'm just wondering how much the people of America are going to lay back for all this hatred of our more evangelical Christian brethren and sistrens.

They are coming here, the atheist corner? God no...

They aren't welcome here, it seems that they are mixing up going atheist and full Satan.

I think if Americans forsake God, God will forsake America.

We'd all be speaking French by now if not for God.

I think if Americans forsake God, God will forsake America.

We'd all be speaking French by now if not for God.
As in Marie Antoinette? I really never understood why the French would just snatch her up, give her a trial, and give her the guillotine. I think I'm getting it now.
upload_2019-1-30_4-38-53.png

Last edited:

Delusional religious nuts are a hoot. We are governed by a "Godless" Constitution - not Biblical bullshit created by superstitious old sheep/goat herders.
But the godless constitution was massive low tax until 1913. Then we went to world war quickly. For some reason.

Forum List

Back