Marylad man arrested for allegedly knowingly transferring HIV to women

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(Fox News) – Police arrested a Maryland man Monday for allegedly knowingly transferring HIV to women he met on dating apps, a report said. Rudolph Smith, 34, of Frederick, Md., was indicted on four counts of first-degree assault, reckless endangerment and other charges,
Maryland man arrested for allegedly knowingly transferring HIV to women

It's funny how Ca allow this to be just a misdemeanor, no jail time for someone purposely giving someone HIV.

different states have different laws because not every state is the same; they are different.

so, you didn't graduate sixth grade I'm guessing.

different states have different laws because not every state is the same; they are different.

This poster you reflexively insult is making just that point....states have different standards when it comes to knowingly infecting others with HIV AIDS.
So how stupid and needless was your imbecilic comment? Very stupid. Very very needless.

Perhaps you fear other trolls will look even more idiotic than you thereby robbing you of your notoriety?
Don't worry. I think your place here is safe.

This poster you reflexively insult is making just that point....states have different standards when it comes to knowingly infecting others with HIV AIDS.
So how stupid and needless was your imbecilic comment? Very stupid. Very very needless.

Perhaps you fear other trolls will look even more idiotic than you thereby robbing you of your notoriety?

well, then you & the OP shouldn't go to California & try & give each other the AIDS virus.

Y'all should go to Maryland.

A friend of mine in college caught it from a boyfriend who had been an IV drug user. He knew he was infected but never mentioned it to her before they became sexually active.
By then he was a raving and quickly decompensating alcoholic. Would he have been arrested for being a jerk? Or is there more forethought and malice necessary to be considered "criminal?"

well, then you & the OP shouldn't go to California & try & give each other the AIDS virus.
That was never a plan of mine or something I would ever do with anyone.

This makes you look even more stupid than in your previous post.
I told you already...your place as king of the trolls is safe. Calm down. You are trying too hard to be a contemptible prick. Let your natural personality take charge.

I wonder how many other HIV infected people knowingly infected others.
Probably a LOT. Because HIV infected people would have to stop having sex in order to be sure they were not transmitting it, and how many people are going to stop having sex? Think about it.

He’s merely looking for kindred spirits...

States have different standards when it comes to enforcing many laws, not just the transmission of HIV.

The OP singles out CA which we all know the OP has a hard on for this, and other states he dislikes for political purposes.

Beside the OP being a complete jack ass, individual state legislatures make law for the respective state. Is that something you & the OP would like to change? You and the OP want every state to be a cookie cutter state?

This reminds me of that sorry ass, no good POS G. W. Bush that came up with some dumb ass idea that EVERY STATE in the union cap medical malpractice claims at $250K.
Bush desired to subvert ALL state laws to get to that $250K cap. I guess that dumb ass Bush didn't get far with that dreadful idea.

Notice when other staet run out of blood they go to CA to get it.

YOU CAN GIVE BLOOD AND HAVE AIDS IT IS NO LONGER A FELONY IN CA.

KNOW UR SHIT BEFORE LOOKING LIKE AN DUFIS.
lol

upload_2019-4-18_9-33-6.png

(1) Existing law makes it a felony punishable by imprisonment for 3, 5, or 8 years in the state prison to expose another person to the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) by engaging in unprotected sexual activity when the infected person knows at the time of the unprotected sex that he or she is infected with HIV, has not disclosed his or her HIV-positive status, and acts with the specific intent to infect the other person with HIV. Existing law makes it a felony punishable by imprisonment for 2, 4, or 6 years for any person to donate blood, tissue, or, under specified circumstances, semen or breast milk, if the person knows that he or she has acquired immunodeficiency syndrome (AIDS), or that he or she has tested reactive to HIV. Existing law provides that a person who is afflicted with a contagious, infectious, or communicable disease who willfully exposes himself or herself to another person, or any person who willfully exposes another person afflicted with the disease to someone else, is guilty of a misdemeanor.
This bill would repeal those provisions. The bill would instead make the intentional transmission of an infectious or communicable disease, as defined, a misdemeanor punishable by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than 6 months if certain circumstances apply, including that the defendant knows he or she or a 3rd party is afflicted with the disease, that the defendant acts with the specific intent to transmit or cause an afflicted 3rd party to transmit the disease to another person, that the defendant or the afflicted 3rd pa..................'''

So when a central blood bank already screened the blood ships it out to other staets what in the hell makes you think they re screen it, the shit has aids they know it and it's only a misde.

Last edited:

Notice when other staet run out of blood they go to CA to get it.

YOU CAN GIVE BLOOD AND HAVE AIDS IT IS NO LONGER A FELONY IN CA.

NO UR FKN SHIT BEFORE LOOKING LIKE AN ASS.

well, that is an interesting point; hopefully EAB will take note.

AIDS is a left-wing disease. Often spread thru homo butt sex.

(Fox News) – Police arrested a Maryland man Monday for allegedly knowingly transferring HIV to women he met on dating apps, a report said. Rudolph Smith, 34, of Frederick, Md., was indicted on four counts of first-degree assault, reckless endangerment and other charges,
Maryland man arrested for allegedly knowingly transferring HIV to women

It's funny how Ca allow this to be just a misdemeanor, no jail time for someone purposely giving someone HIV.
This will change. Maryland is the California dysfunction of the east. The only reason Maryland doesn’t replicate Venezuela is because the nearby fed gov in DC feeds them.
Soon enough the HIV transmitter will be given a Nobel prize.

I don't care what state you're in. If you knowingly have AIDS and don't tell someone you have sex with you should be shot

(Reuters) - The United States government on Monday overturned its 30-year ban on blood donations by gay men, saying they can now donate 12 months after their last sexual contact with another man.

FDA overturns 30-year ban on blood donations by gay men - Reuters
And how does the government plan on verifying what gay men report about their own sexual history? Are we risking infecting innocent people based on the honor system of promiscuous gay men?

Oh, right....2015. The Obama era. Well that explains much.

Forum List

Back