🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Masking the science

I'd give you ten points if you could actually discuss the issue and not just skim the headline.
I'm glad to see that you do not dispute ANYTHING from that great article, as the opening post requests. That is a strong endorsement of the article.

Soon enough people like you will find yourself in Dante's Ninth Circle.

What did this post have to do with the topic? Is there anything in the OP you can dispute?

The millions of data points which rebut this effort by responsible people who comprehend the virus is transmitted by close contact with the infection.

What does it hurt to wear a mask, and to keep social distancing?

Stupid people like you are easily manipulated by people like Ev Metro.
I found it interesting that they claim mask do not work yet use mask to work with.
..I am very strict on sanitation --I wore a mask and got C19
Without confirmation you could be scratching yer nutz right now.

I'd give you ten points if you could actually discuss the issue and not just skim the headline.
I'm glad to see that you do not dispute ANYTHING from that great article, as the opening post requests. That is a strong endorsement of the article.

What did this post have to do with the topic? Is there anything in the OP you can dispute?

The millions of data points which rebut this effort by responsible people who comprehend the virus is transmitted by close contact with the infection.

What a knee jerk reaction...You don't know me pal....What I find interesting is that anyone challanging your authortarian policy of mask wearing deserves personal attack by you....Just like a good fascist.

I found it interesting that they claim mask do not work yet use mask to work with.

Really? So, now you think that people should ignore the policies at their place of work? Why? So they can lose their jobs? And if they don't they are hypocrites? You are one evil person you know that?

Really? So, now you think that people should ignore the policies at their place of work? Why? So they can lose their jobs? And if they don't they are hypocrites? You are one evil person you know that?
The article is what I was referencing. If they claim mask do not work then why do they use them? I don't care if you lose your job over a mask that is yer fault for submitting yourself to the domination of a corporation.

This is an "opinion" piece from a conservative leaning group of doctors. Suspect at best. The reason it may be inaccurate is because it is derived from a political point of view, not a science one.
All you have to do is take a look at their blog to find out what their "opinions" are.
Can you quote what you think is inaccurate in the article like the opening posts requests?

This right here. Doesn't jive with the article below it.
"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported wearing a mask".

The entire article is a politically written, statistical and study based, cherry picked blog. It's someone's opinion. I could probably read something similar to this
on just about any alt-right Internet site. Sweden's death rate is lower than its lockdown European neighbors because it is not only lower in population, but
its population is spread out. Any fifth grader could work that out.
I'm glad to see that you only dispute this item, this is still a great endorsement of the article. On your one dispute, I noticed that the article you posted (from a different date, lol) has a disclaimer about skewed information. Can you post what the accurate information was on the date of what you are disputing?

This is just one sentence in the article I brought up. Again, this article was written from a political stance. The numbers, charts, and graphs were all cherry picked to support this political point of view.

I think you're missing the point.

What did you specifically find that is false?

What a knee jerk reaction...You don't know me pal....What I find interesting is that anyone challanging your authortarian policy of mask wearing deserves personal attack by you....Just like a good fascist.

Fascist gonna Fascism

Just want all you people who are scared of the coof to know animals like cats dogs and rats can also carry and transmit covid.

This is an "opinion" piece from a conservative leaning group of doctors. Suspect at best. The reason it may be inaccurate is because it is derived from a political point of view, not a science one.
All you have to do is take a look at their blog to find out what their "opinions" are.
Can you quote what you think is inaccurate in the article like the opening posts requests?

"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported wearing a mask".

The entire article is a politically written, statistical and study based, cherry picked blog. It's someone's opinion. I could probably read something similar to this
on just about any alt-right Internet site. Sweden's death rate is lower than its lockdown European neighbors because it is not only lower in population, but
I'm glad to see that you only dispute this item, this is still a great endorsement of the article. On your one dispute, I noticed that the article you posted (from a different date, lol) has a disclaimer about skewed information. Can you post what the accurate information was on the date of what you are disputing?

This is just one sentence in the article I brought up. Again, this article was written from a political stance. The numbers, charts, and graphs were all cherry picked to support this political point of view.

I got the point. It's cherry picked information sprinkled into an opinion piece. Like all propaganda, there are some truths spread about.
However, since the article was written from a political point of view with the information in it designed to support it, it remains suspect.
Sorry, I'm not playing the "Be specific" game that you righties like to play when you know you've been called out on your horseshit.

The article is what I was referencing. If they claim mask do not work then why do they use them? I don't care if you lose your job over a mask that is yer fault for submitting yourself to the domination of a corporation.

And I suppose you don't submit yourself as you say....? You must be a real great employee to have...

I got the point. It's cherry picked information sprinkled into an opinion piece. Like all propaganda, there are some truths spread about.
However, since the article was written from a political point of view with the information in it designed to support it, it remains suspect.
Sorry, I'm not playing the "Be specific" game that you righties like to play when you know you've been called out on your horseshit.
So they are wrong...but you can't or won't say how or why...but you are adamant that somehow they are totally wrong because...reasons.

Got it.

What exactly are you disputing?

Stupid question ^^^.

That said, my entire quote which you left out was this:

What exactly are you disputing?

Stupid question ^^^.

That said, my entire quote which you left out was this:

So they are wrong...but you can't or won't say how or why...but you are adamant that somehow they are totally wrong because...reasons.

Got it.

You guys aren't very good at this.

It seems you are emotionally invested in a mistaken belief in the face of contradictory evidence.

This is an of-ceo-blog[/URL]

"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported

Therefore, it is viewed in that light. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't. But if you get called out for it, I'm not going to defend you.

I am glad to see that you not dispute anything from that great article, this is a great endorsement from you.

No lefty on this thread has disputed anything from the article. Lefties obviously agree with every last bit of it.

..I am very strict on sanitation --I wore a mask and got C19
Me too. I'm not wearing one anymore.

"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported

Therefore, it is viewed in that light. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't. But if you get called out for it, I'm not going to defend you.

I am glad to see that you not dispute anything from that great article, this is a great endorsement from you.

I dismissed it. It's a political article written by a right leaning group of doctors. Backed up with cherry picked data.
Not be taken seriously.

I dismissed it. It's a political article written by a right leaning group of doctors. Backed up with cherry picked data.
Not be taken seriously.
Thank you for the strong endorsement of that article. I could find anything in it to dispute either.

Forum List

Back