Masking the science

This is an of-ceo-blog[/URL]
Can you quote what you think is inaccurate in the article like the opening posts requests?

This right here. Doesn't jive with the article below it.
"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported
This is an "opinion" piece from a conservative leaning group of doctors. Suspect at best. The reason it may be inaccurate is because it is derived from a political point of view, not a science one.
All you have to do is take a look at their blog to find out what their "opinions" are.
Can you quote what you think is inaccurate in the article like the opening posts requests?

"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported wearing a mask".

The entire article is a politically written, statistical and study based, cherry picked blog. It's someone's opinion. I could probably read something similar to this
on just about any alt-right Internet site. Sweden's death rate is lower than its lockdown European neighbors because it is not only lower in population, but
its population is spread out. Any fifth grader could work that out.
I'm glad to see that you only dispute this item, this is still a great endorsement of the article. On your one dispute, I noticed that the article you posted (from a different date, lol) has a disclaimer about skewed information. Can you post what the accurate information was on the date of what you are disputing?

This is just one sentence in the article I brought up. Again, this article was written from a political stance. The numbers, charts, and graphs were all cherry picked to support this political point of view.
Therefore, it is viewed in that light. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't. But if you get called out for it, I'm not going to defend you.

I am glad to see that you not dispute anything from that great article, this is a great endorsement from you.

I dismissed it. It's a political article written by a right leaning group of doctors. Backed up with cherry picked data.
Not be taken seriously.
Thank you for the strong endorsement of that article. I could find anything in it to dispute either.

Stop with the positive projecting. You are a simpleton. You believe whatever the first alt-right publication whispers into your ear. I dismissed the article. It is an opinion piece written by a group of right wing doctors.

Last edited:
This is an of-ceo-blog[/URL]

"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported
This is an "opinion" piece from a conservative leaning group of doctors. Suspect at best. The reason it may be inaccurate is because it is derived from a political point of view, not a science one.
All you have to do is take a look at their blog to find out what their "opinions" are.

"Sweden has the lowest number of deaths per million in this comparison despite only 7.7% of the surveyed population reported wearing a mask".

The entire article is a politically written, statistical and study based, cherry picked blog. It's someone's opinion. I could probably read something similar to this
on just about any alt-right Internet site. Sweden's death rate is lower than its lockdown European neighbors because it is not only lower in population, but
its population is spread out. Any fifth grader could work that out.
I'm glad to see that you only dispute this item, this is still a great endorsement of the article. On your one dispute, I noticed that the article you posted (from a different date, lol) has a disclaimer about skewed information. Can you post what the accurate information was on the date of what you are disputing?

This is just one sentence in the article I brought up. Again, this article was written from a political stance. The numbers, charts, and graphs were all cherry picked to support this political point of view.
Therefore, it is viewed in that light. If you don't want to wear a mask, don't. But if you get called out for it, I'm not going to defend you.

I am glad to see that you not dispute anything from that great article, this is a great endorsement from you.

I dismissed it. It's a political article written by a right leaning group of doctors. Backed up with cherry picked data.
Not be taken seriously.
Thank you for the strong endorsement of that article. I could find anything in it to dispute either.

Stop with the positive projecting. You are a simpleton. You believe whatever the first alt-right publication whispers into your ear. I dismissed the article. It is an opinion piece written by a group of right wing doctors.
My opening post does not request disputes about the ideology of the author, or what his motives were for writing the article. I simply requested quotes of anything from that article that are disputed be quoted with a succinct summary of what is inaccurate about it. If you do not dispute anything in that article, I completely understand. There is no need to try to marginalize or undermine the article, the source, or the ideology of the author. All this kind of evasion does is show how uncomfortable you are about hating the article so much and not being able to dispute it.

I think that one of the reasons why no lefty on this thread disputes anything from the article is that it was written by a doctor. Doctors typically write solid stuff.

Forum List

Back