🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Maskless DCCC Retreat in Napa

I don't wear a mask unless I do asbestos removal, cutting bricks, parking the beef bus in tuna town.

I am glad the rich, fat fucks are mask-less I hope they get Covid and die.

Look at this fucking hack. He hopes others die after not wearing masks right after he admitted not wearing one himself.

I hope this retard didn't breed

I don't wear a mask unless I do asbestos removal, cutting bricks, parking the beef bus in tuna town.

So then you don't live in a blue state, you don't go to the doctor, you don't travel other than by car and you don't go to a government school.

The professors in my daughter's class in Florida are all posting masks are required, and that's in Florida.

Typical Democrat, you think it doesn't personally apply to you is an answer and makes your not caring reasonable

don't look like that fugly botoxed TWAT PIG-lousi is eating...are you seeing the same image as the rest of us?
She probably was shortly after. Come on man. I get it but this thread is lame.

Look at this fucking hack. He hopes others die after not wearing masks right after he admitted not wearing one himself.

I hope this retard didn't breed
I did breed and stayed out of prison because I worked..And, I still didn't wear a mask not even when I had the covid before they knew it was the covid...

So then you don't live in a blue state, you don't go to the doctor, you don't travel other than by car and you don't go to a government school.

The professors in my daughter's class in Florida are all posting masks are required, and that's in Florida.

Typical Democrat, you think it doesn't personally apply to you is an answer and makes your not caring reasonable
Since I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican I don't heed your tyranny nor do I wear underwear nor do I use condoms nor do I follow laws I consider unjust...

Since I am neither a Democrat nor a Republican I don't heed your tyranny nor do I wear underwear nor do I use condoms nor do I follow laws I consider unjust...

Wow, what a run we've had of posts that you just happen to agree randomly with the Democrats over the Republicans. It's almost 170K posts over a decade now. What are the odds?

Go check out what the tyrants are doing in Australia. The only way these govt officials are going to learn, over there, are if the people start pulling them out of their office by their hair and throwing them out.

Wow, what a run we've had of posts that you just happen to agree randomly with the Democrats over the Republicans. It's almost 170K posts over a decade now. What are the odds?
Depends on the thespian spirit that resides in the thread...What is yer excuse?

Depends on the thespian spirit that resides in the thread...What is yer excuse?

Gotcha. So you aren't on a bizarre random 170,000 post run that agree with Democrats, you're on a bizarre random 10,000 thread run where you agree with Democrats. I don't see the difference, but noted

They like to make imperial decrees against freedom seeking Americans and this is another disdainful act to show us that they are superior

If you're wearing a mask and/or socially distancing outdoors, Pelosi and company are literally laughing their asses off at you. Also, where's the "diversity"?

Didn't you see the diversity there? They had men AND women there, rich whites and super rich whites. That diversity they peddle before the cameras and on TV shows where every family, every meeting has two white people, a black person, men and women is just a fantasy. Nancy has no rich black friends.

She wants no jungle bunnies getting their dirty fingerprints all over her nice new, paid for $25,000 refrigerator.

Remember this event and Obama’s Birthday bash when these elitists start talking about shutting down small businesses or telling you you can’t have Holiday gatherings, attend Church, weddings, and funerals. Any credibility they think they have has been shot to shit.

Forum List

Back