Masks aren’t needed outside

Finally MA has come to its senses. My kids played lax games today without masks!!! Thank goodness.

Masks don’t work. They were always a political statement.
Masks don’t work? Come on dude
Come on dude, they don’t. Correct.
If you truly believe that then you are a brain washed idiot. Have you looked at any scientific studies?

Wearing a mask outside has always been dumb.
Yeah, it's like putting on sunscreen to go sit in a movie theater.
It’s like putting on sunscreen to go to the beach. You can get burnt, tanned or not effected at all depending on how you act
If you look at that studies on these masks? They are all done indoors.

Everyone knows that if there is an air current at all, they will be swept up, and there is absolutely nothing that a mask will do to help you. . . NOTHING.

It’s like putting on sunscreen to go to the beach. You can get burnt, tanned or not effected at all depending on how you act

Everyone knows that if there is an air current at all, they will be swept up, and there is absolutely nothing that a mask will do to help you. . . NOTHING.
Ok, but would you say that for the indoor conditions that these studies were conducted in that masks were effective in slowing the spread of the virus?

Ok, but would you say that for the indoor conditions that these studies were conducted in that masks were effective in slowing the spread of the virus?
I'm ambivalent on the issue. The health benefits may not outweigh the social harms. The scientific evidence seems . . largely inconclusive.

Are Face Masks Effective? The Evidence.​

Updated: May 2021
Published: July 2020

Here is a thorough review of the science. Some of it .. . directly from the CDC.

I'm ambivalent on the issue. The health benefits may not outweigh the social harms. The scientific evidence seems . . largely inconclusive.

Here is a thorough review of the science. Some of it .. . directly from the CDC.

Thank you. But aside from whether you support them or not you will say that after looking at the science they are effective in crowded indoor settings is that correct?

Medical masks are designed to limit bacterial infections, they are not meant for anything viral.

If you look at the precautions a BSL 4 lab take? You will quickly see through the propaganda. . .

iu

Medical masks are designed to limit bacterial infections, they are not meant for anything viral.

If you look at the precautions a BSL 4 lab take? You will quickly see through the propaganda. . .

iu
So are you saying that masks are completely ineffective at slowing the spread of COVID? You seem to be dancing around an answer. Do you trust the science or not?

Thank you. But aside from whether you support them or not you will say that after looking at the science they are effective in crowded indoor settings is that correct?
BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with $8.67 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021.[citation needed][6] BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries.[7]

This is the corporation that owns a major stake in all the mask companies and media companies. . .

Why not take a gander at this article and use some critical thinking to understand the agenda of the interlocking directorate? :dunno:

You do know that 3M is a MAJOR, MAJOR mask producer, right?

:heehee:

You know who Deep Throat is, and his advice to Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward? :dunno:

iu

iu
So are you saying that masks are completely ineffective at slowing the spread of COVID? You seem to be dancing around an answer. Do you trust the science or not?
Nuance. . . nuance.

I'm saying, the benefits are not worth the mandates, nor, have they been proven, by multiple peer reviewed articles, to be statistically significant. YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE.

There isn't enough evidence either way. There is not enough "science," to say. . . When scientists receive funding, it taints their research. . . You are a smart person, YOU KNOW THIS.

Would you trust a study from the tobacco industry that told you smoking is good for you? Now, would you trust a study from an establishment source that had a financial incentive to sell PPE telling you that it is crucial for you to buy it?

I can't say if it is necessary, or if it is not. I can only tell you? IT SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE.

BlackRock, Inc. is an American multinational investment management corporation based in New York City. Founded in 1988, initially as a risk management and fixed income institutional asset manager, BlackRock is the world's largest asset manager, with $8.67 trillion in assets under management as of January 2021.[citation needed][6] BlackRock operates globally with 70 offices in 30 countries and clients in 100 countries.[7]

This is the corporation that owns a major stake in all the mask companies and media companies. . .

Why not take a gander at this article and use some critical thinking to understand the agenda of the interlocking directorate? :dunno:

You know who Deep Throat is, and his advice to Carl Bernstein and Bob Woodward? :dunno:

iu
I just read through over 5 studies that you posted and I’m trying to ask your opinion, so before I jump into another slew of articles and a new subject how about you just give me a straight answer about mask effectiveness and finish this topic

iu
Nuance. . . nuance.

I'm saying, the benefits are not worth the mandates, nor, have they been proven, by multiple peer reviewed articles, to be statistically significant. YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE.

There isn't enough evidence either way. There is not enough "science," to say. . . When scientists receive funding, it taints their research. . . You are a smart person, YOU KNOW THIS.

Would you trust a study from the tobacco industry that told you smoking is good for you? Now, would you trust a study from an establishment source that had a financial incentive to sell PPE telling you that it is crucial for you to buy it?

I can't say if it is necessary, or if it is not. I can only tell you? IT SHOULD BE YOUR CHOICE.
The first thing to figure out is whether it is effective. Then we can move onto how effective and if it’s necessary. The issue I have with this subject is the people that deny that masks are effective at all. That’s just retarded and goes against the science. Once we can be in agreement that they are effective then we can review different conditions and how effective they are... after that we can more accurately determine the need to recommend or mandate.

Are we on the same page with item 1 that masks do slow the spread of COVID. Yes or no?

iu
I just read through over 5 studies that you posted and I’m trying to ask your opinion, so before I jump into another slew of articles and a new subject how about you just give me a straight answer about mask effectiveness and finish this topic
I can only answer for me.

I never wear one unless a business requires me to.

If this were a dangerous disease with a higher IFR? I might. . even if I thought it wouldn't do much good, just for the illusion of control it might help me feel.

IMO? If the establishment really cared, they would advise folks to take their supplements of vitamins D, C and zinc. . . that would do a whole hell of a lot more good. IMHO.

The folks most likely to suffer a viral load and bad affects from a disease are the nutrient deficient. Without a full sealed body suit? You aren't going to escape a virus, no way, no how. You might as well bulk up your immune system and get ready to fight.

iu

If this were a dangerous disease with a higher IFR? I might. . even if I thought it wouldn't do much good, just for the illusion of control it might help me feel.

IMO? If the establishment really cared, they would advise folks to take their supplements of vitamins D, C and zinc. . . that would do a whole hell of a lot more good. IMHO.

The folks most likely to suffer a viral load and bad affects from a disease are the nutrient deficient. Without a full sealed body suit? You aren't going to escape a virus, no way, no how. You might as well bulk up your immune system and get ready to fight.
I agree. Do you think the pushback against mask effectiveness has been productive towards the cause?

iu
Nuance. . . nuance.

The first thing to figure out is whether it is effective. Then we can move onto how effective and if it’s necessary. The issue I have with this subject is the people that deny that masks are effective at all. That’s just retarded and goes against the science. Once we can be in agreement that they are effective then we can review different conditions and how effective they are... after that we can more accurately determine the need to recommend or mandate.

Are we on the same page with item 1 that masks do slow the spread of COVID. Yes or no?
This is what is "effective" against a virus. Read up on it.

10.1177_1535676018793151-fig1.jpg

Anything else? I have watched folks with their masks in public, it is a joke. You know it, I know it. Those masks are as porous as sieves.

iu

I agree. Do you think the pushback against mask effectiveness has been productive towards the cause?
It has become a political virtue signal. Another way for the establishment to divide folks.

iu
Nuance. . . nuance.

This is what is "effective" against a virus. Read up on it.

10.1177_1535676018793151-fig1.jpg

Anything else? I have watched folks with their masks in public, it is a joke. You know it, I know it. Those masks are as porous as sieves.
You are talking about full protection. I’m talking about partial. Slow the spread, not stop the spread. It’s sunblock... you can still get burned or you can be smart about it and escape with a nice tan. Get it?

iu

It has become a political virtue signal. Another way for the establishment to divide folks.
It takes two to tango. You can blame the establishment but you can also blame the other side thats making a much bigger issue about this then it needs to

Forum List

Back