Masks DO NOT WORK says CNN reporting on a NEW YORK TIMES article about a bunch of medical studies. None of them work. It was all politics.

Filthy Dems should try bathing, that probably would reduce the spread of disease.
Gee, another Humper who doesn't get virus propagate inside the body. Now, if repugs would wash out your mouths……Someone Should tell you that jokes are funny only if there’s truth behind it.

Last edited:
If they work….why dont they work.

We all saw FAUCI BIDEN MADDOW all lie.

It was about revenue for Pharma.

I swear, I saw a youngish woman with MD tags at the gas station this morning wearing a black cloth mask.

I asked her if she was going to fill-up first before robbing the place.....If looks could have killed I would have been dead.
How dare you jest! This is deadly serious business young man! /sarcasm

Gee, another Humper who doesn't get virus propagate inside the body. Now, if repugs would wash out your mouths……Someone Should tell you that jokes are funny only if there’s truth behind it.
Did I say "virus" third grade reading level left winger? :itsok:

You can't convince the vaxxers. Covid spread just like any respiratory virus, in spite of all the masking, and they will still cling to the masks if the regime tells them to. They get jabbed multiple times and got Covid multiple times and they still say it's effective and line up for the next round. They live in a bizarro world. Nothing can be done for them.
It was the flu

This is bullshit. Why don't you go to the source material? You're getting CNN's take on the NYT's take on a peer reviewed study???

I've highlighted the important parts. Like the data has little relevance to covid. Here's what the study says to start with:

Using words like "probably makes no difference", "moderate certainty", and that harms were "rarely measured and poorly reported". Again I've bolded the relevant passages. So the study really doesn't say anything like what these outlets are claiming.
So now the word probably is your concern? Canadian, you make me laugh

That’s a stupid assumption to begin with. You obviously just listen to Tucker reruns. He’s science illiterate too.
Found a mask yet that claims to prevent the Fauci Flu, Dagomer?

nope dufus…but you were replying to a mask comment and it’s effectiveness towards viruses. Not only that, but hand washing is more important in the transmission of disease of either type.
You got caught being a science illiterate

Go to about the 4:30 mark.

It is what we have been saying all along….and then Fauci disagrees somehow, saying some unintelligible nonsense about “It will protect the individual, but not the whole….”

Fauci disagrees WITH THE SCIENCE.

Here is the SOURCE RESEARCH:

IT WAS ALL POLITICS.

REMINDER, THIS IS CNN REPORTING ON A NEW YORK TIMES ARTICLE ABOUT A GROUP OF MEDICAL STUDIES.

They work depending on how good they are. You are a brainwashed functional moron...

Forum List

Back