Masks don't work for the Kung Flu.

You are being fed bullshit from the govt again.................

Luke Davis
June 25 at 7:43 PM
For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ‍♀). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.
So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
• N95 masks and masks with exhale ports
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).
• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”
• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
-Ultimate Answer:
*N95 blows the virus into the air from a contaminated person.
*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).
*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.
The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”
Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.
*Occupational Safety & Hazard Association sited.
The top American organization for safety.
They regulate and educate asbestos workers, surgical rooms, you name it.
I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”
If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.
The guy is too dumb to know that medical n95s don't have exhalation valves.

Dismissed as RWNJ stupidity.
He didn't say they did. Learn to read, Simpleton.

You are dismissed for general stupidity.

I am under the impression from many articles that one really needs the regular paper masks most employees are wearing in businesses only to protect another standing nearby IF the wearer of the mask has symptoms associated with C-19? In other words, If I have to be in public and am sneezing, have a cough, or fever, I should be in a mask to protect the public. I have listened to Dr.s saying this also.

Two days ago, I asked a very hard-working clerk at a register if she was having any repercussions from wearing her masks every 8-hr shift and she said she goes home with a sore throat every night. The employees are tested for fever before every shift. They can't come to work if they are sick but they could become sick from many transactions that close to them from non-wearing mask customers who do have symptoms but don't care if they infect others.

I have begun wearing masks in crowded stores, even when not mandatory, to make others feel I care about protecting them. There are customers with serious underlying medical conditions and I don't want them to think I am being cavalier. They often have no one to help them getting in supplies and must do so by themselves. I also have been practicing distancing since that was recommended months ago.
The so called experts will say this doesn't happen.........but more and more this overuse of the useless masks are causing health issues.........

People don't have a endless supply of masks and they get dirty and wet.......and just cause infections and sickness...

The Fear Mongers will say IT ISN'T SO...........but they are the ones not forced to use them in extreme conditions.........they are useless to me.........I'm seeing the frustration and ANGER over this at work..........it will only get worse......as they continue this Insanity
Get a better mask, wear it, quit bitching.
FUCK YOU.........

I will not OBEY..........go sell it to your sheep........I don't live in a DNC shit hole either.........people around here aren't cooperative.........OH WELL.
Put on your mask, Snowflake. The live you save may be your grandma.
My parents are long gone........haven't had a grandma or pa for a long time.........

Now don't you feel special ordering people around......like your DNC run cities being burnt to the ground .........not my problem .............I like the smell of burning liberal communist cities in the morning.
Sorry. Forgot you conservitards reproduce by fission, like all bacteria.

Luke Davis
For all you mask wearers (especially those of you who think wearing it outside is NOT stupid ‍♀). I know I’m about to burst your “google doctor degree” bubble, but here goes nothing.
So Masks?
I am OSHA 10&30 certified. I know some of you are too. I don’t really know WHY OSHA hasn’t come forward and stopped the nonsense BUT I want to cover 3 things
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
Okay, so upon further inspection, OSHA says some masks are okay and not okay in certain situations.
If you’re working with fumes and aerosol chemicals and you give your employees the wrong masks and they get sick, you can be sued.
• N95 masks: are designed for CONTAMINATED environments. That means when you exhale through N95 the design is that you are exhaling into contamination. The exhale from N95 masks are vented to breath straight out without filtration. They don’t filter the air on the way out. They don’t need to.
Conclusion: if you’re in Target and the guy with Covid has a N95 mask, his covid breath is unfiltered being exhaled into Target (because it was designed for already contaminated environments, it’s not filtering your air on the way out).
• Surgical Mask: these masks were designed and approved for STERILE environments. The amount of particles and contaminants in the outside and indoor environments where people are CLOGGING these masks very, VERY quickly. The moisture from your breath combined with the clogged mask will render it “useless” IF you come in contact with Covid and your mask traps it, YOU become a walking virus dispenser. Everytime you put your mask on you are breathing the germs from EVERYWHERE you went. They should be changed or thrown out every “20-30 minutes in a non sterile environment.”
• Cloth masks: I can’t even believe I’m having to explain this, but here it goes. Today, three people pointed to their masks as they walked by me entering Lowe’s. They said “ya gotta wear your mask BRO” I said very clearly “those masks don’t work bro, in fact they MAKE you sicker” they “pshh’d” me. By now hopefully you all know CLOTH masks do not filter anything. You mean the American flag one my aunt made? Yes. The one with sunflowers that looks so cute? Yes. The bandanna, the cut up t-shirt, the scarf ALL of them offer NO FILTERING whatsoever. As you exhale, you are ridding your lungs of contaminants and carbon dioxide. Cloth masks trap this carbon dioxide the best. It actually risks your health, rather than protect it. The moisture caught in these masks can become mildew ridden over night. Dry coughing, enhanced allergies, sore throat are all symptoms of a micro-mold in your mask.
-Ultimate Answer:
*The surgical mask is not designed for the outside world and will not filter the virus upon inhaling through it. It’s filtration works on the exhale, (Like a vacuum bag, it only works one way) but likely stops after 20 minutes, rendering it useless outside of a STERILE ENVIRONMENT (correct Becky, they don’t work in a bar, not even a little bit).
*Cloth masks are WORSE than none. It’s equivalent to using a chain link fence to stop mosquitos.
The CDC wants us to keep wearing masks. The masks don’t work. They’re being used to provide false comfort and push forward a specific agenda. For the love of God, research each mask’s designed use and purpose, I bet you will find NONE are used in the way of “viral defense.”
Just like EVERY Flu season kids, wash your hands. Sanitize your hands. Don’t touch stuff. Sanitize your phone. Don’t touch people. And keep your distance. Why? Because your breath stinks, your deodorant is failing, your shoes are old and stink, that shirts not clean, & I like my space. Trust me I can hear you from here. Lots of reasons to keep your distance and work on body hygiene. But trust me, the masks do not work.
I know, facts suck. They throw a wrench into the perfectly (seeming) packaged pill you are willingly swallowing. Facts make you have to form your OWN OPINION, instead of regurgitating someone else’s, and I know how uncomfortable that makes a lot of you. If your mask gives you security, by all means wear it. Just know it is a false sense of security and you shouldn’t shame anyone into partaking in such “conspiracies.”
If select politicians stopped enforcing it, no one would continue this nonsense. Don’t drink the kool-aid.

I am under the impression from many articles that one really needs the regular paper masks most employees are wearing in businesses only to protect another standing nearby IF the wearer of the mask has symptoms associated with C-19? In other words, If I have to be in public and am sneezing, have a cough, or fever, I should be in a mask to protect the public. I have listened to Dr.s saying this also.

Two days ago, I asked a very hard-working clerk at a register if she was having any repercussions from wearing her masks every 8-hr shift and she said she goes home with a sore throat every night. The employees are tested for fever before every shift. They can't come to work if they are sick but they could become sick from many transactions that close to them from non-wearing mask customers who do have symptoms but don't care if they infect others.

I have begun wearing masks in crowded stores, even when not mandatory, to make others feel I care about protecting them. There are customers with serious underlying medical conditions and I don't want them to think I am being cavalier. They often have no one to help them getting in supplies and must do so by themselves. I also have been practicing distancing since that was recommended months ago.
You don't have to be symptomatic to be contagious, and talking or even breathing is enough spread it.
Too many sources out there with differing opinions and you and I aren't listening to the same ones. I started wearing a mask to make others feel safer in crowded stores. THAT was my only point. Shame on me for doing something out of consideration for others.
Consideration for others is what the cloth face coverings is all about. I wear mine to protect you, you wear yours to protect me. Community stuff. Civilization stuff.
Wear one if you like...........keep your distance from me in a store......and we'll get along fine..........otherwise...............TOS prevents the last part of this message........Thank you.
Wear your mask, Snowflake. It's a Civic duty thing.
No it's not..........it's a Obey or Else issue.........trial run..........

In sheep country .........well,.........bahhhhhhhh.

Here not so much........we don't give a fuck
It's a community service thing.

Do you wanna be the person who kills the little old lady in front of you at the checkout que?

Wear your mask, Snowflake.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

You don't have to be symptomatic to be contagious, and talking or even breathing is enough spread it.
Too many sources out there with differing opinions and you and I aren't listening to the same ones. I started wearing a mask to make others feel safer in crowded stores. THAT was my only point. Shame on me for doing something out of consideration for others.
Consideration for others is what the cloth face coverings is all about. I wear mine to protect you, you wear yours to protect me. Community stuff. Civilization stuff.
Wear one if you like...........keep your distance from me in a store......and we'll get along fine..........otherwise...............TOS prevents the last part of this message........Thank you.
Wear your mask, Snowflake. It's a Civic duty thing.
No it's not..........it's a Obey or Else issue.........trial run..........

In sheep country .........well,.........bahhhhhhhh.

Here not so much........we don't give a fuck

Do you wanna be the person who kills the little old lady in front of you at the checkout que?

Drama much.........Yawn........

A weak-suck like you calling somebody a Snowflake....ironic or just weird? :slap:

Nope. That kinda thing really is happening. Are you really so selfish and self centered that you kill a little old lady rather than wear a mask?

Shame on you.

Put on a mask, Snowflake.

Nope. That kinda thing really is happening. Are you really so selfish and self centered that you kill a little old lady rather than wear a mask?

Shame on you.

bye
Even Chuck Norris is wearing a mask.

l-55891-chuck-norris-started-wearing-a-mask-i-think-we-can-start-to-panic.jpg

With everything that’s gone on over these past few months, I know a lot of folks out there have been confused, or scared, or angry, or just plain overwhelmed

The story of progress in this country is written by the people who believe what should happen actually can happen. History is made by the people who show up for the fight.

i'm still fightin' to keep Floyd alive. i'm still fightin' to keep the folks who died from COVID alive.

so join me in this effort, join Governor Whitmer in this effort, join Joe Biden in this effort and let's kick Trump out of the White House

DUMP TRUMP! SAVE LIVES! DUMP TRUMP! SAVE LIVES! DUMP TRUMP! SAVE LIVES! DUMP TRUMP! SAVE LIVES! DUMP TRUMP! SAVE LIVES!

Who the fuck is Luke Davis? Nostril will post any bullshit and misinformation.

For those that want the truth here is a link to the Mayo Clinic.

Can face masks help prevent the spread of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19? Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.

From YOUR link, Simpleton. Try reading past the headline for once, Dummy.
Surgical Masks:
At this time, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved any type of surgical mask specifically for protection against the coronavirus, but these masks may provide some protection

N95 Masks:

Health care providers must be trained and pass a fit test to confirm a proper seal before using an N95 respirator in the workplace.

Is the 17 year old handing you your Happy Meal properly fitted and trained?

You lose again, Fuckwit.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

Not my job to protect you. Stay under your bed if you don't like it.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

It's your job to protect me, my job to protect you, our job to protect the citizens of our towns, and their job to protect us.

That's what civilization is all about.

Not only that, it's the Christian thing to do.

Not only not only that, it's the American way!

What is wrong with all you children?

Can face masks help prevent the spread of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19? Yes, face masks combined with other preventive measures, such as frequent hand-washing and social distancing, help slow the spread of the virus.

Surgical Masks:
At this time, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has not approved any type of surgical mask specifically for protection against the coronavirus, but these masks may provide some protection

N95 Masks:

Health care providers must be trained and pass a fit test to confirm a proper seal before using an N95 respirator in the workplace.

You lose again, Fuckwit.
You dumb fuck you wrote that face masks don’t work against covid. The Mayo in the first paragraph says they are effective in conjunction with other precautions in preventing the spread of Covid. Your own post on the N95 does not show they don’t work numbnuts only that they must be properly sealed. Duh.

Yeah we can either believe the Mayo Clinic or the biggest dumbfuck on this board as to the effectiveness of masks. Gee that’s a tough one.

You couldn’t win an argument if you tried dumbass. Next time have the nurse at your nursing home read your post before you hit send. Your thread is a lie. And you are a liar.

Gawd you are as stupid as load of bricks.

Last edited:
More links contradicting Nostril’s lying thread that masks are not effective against the spread of Covid.

‘One category of evidence comes from laboratory studies of respiratory droplets and the ability of various masks to block them. An experiment using high-speed video found that hundreds of droplets ranging from 20 to 500 micrometers were generated when saying a simple phrase, but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth. Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

But the strongest evidence in favor of masks come from studies of real-world scenarios. “The most important thing are the epidemiologic data,” said Rutherford. Because it would be unethical to assign people to not wear a mask during a pandemic, the epidemiological evidence has come from so-called “experiments of nature.”

A recent study published in Health Affairs, for example, compared the COVID-19 growth rate before and after mask mandates in 15 states and the District of Columbia. It found that mask mandates led to a slowdown in daily COVID-19 growth rate, which became more apparent over time. The first five days after a mandate, the daily growth rate slowed by 0.9 percentage-points compared to the five days prior to the mandate; at three weeks, the daily growth rate had slowed by 2 percentage-points.

Another study looked at coronavirus deaths across 198 countries and found that those with cultural norms or government policies favoring mask-wearing had lower death rates.”

Only a fool would take any kind of advice from an imbecile like Nostril.

Last edited:
cloth masks outside in 100 degree index.......so you can water board yourself with your own sweat....

yeah......that really is gonna save you.............LOL..............Stupidity in motion with rules made by idiots who couldn't pour pee out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel..........

Most who are wearing them have cloth only........to stop a little spittle and nothing more.......not gonna make a difference anyways............this virus will run it's course.

So........you FEAR MONGERERS......keep crying at the VIRUS MONSTER......Maybe it will go away with your never ending WHINING.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:
FAKE NEWS
Anytime a politician or the gubberment tells you anything it's almost a sure fire bet that it's pure bullshit. In this case masks for virus protection is rarified, 24 carat gold bullshit. Not only for the reasons above but for the sheer physical sizes involved.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

It's your job to protect me, my job to protect you, our job to protect the citizens of our towns, and their job to protect us.

It's your job to protect me

Um, nope. I don't give two shits about you. Stay under your bed until you think you are safe, Buttercup.

Surgical Masks:

N95 Masks:

You lose again, Fuckwit.
You dumb fuck you wrote that face masks don’t work against covid. The Mayo in the first paragraph says they are effective in conjunction with other precautions in preventing the spread of Covid. Your own post on the N95 does not show they don’t work numbnuts only that they must be properly sealed. Duh.

Yeah we can either believe the Mayo Clinic or the biggest dumbfuck on this board as to the effectiveness of masks. Gee that’s a tough one.

You couldn’t win an argument if you tried dumbass. Next time have the nurse at your nursing home read your post before you hit send. Your thread is a lie. And you are a liar.

Gawd you are as stupid as load of bricks.
Surgical Masks:

N95 Masks:

More links contradicting Nostril’s lying thread that masks are not effective against the spread of Covid.

‘One category of evidence comes from laboratory studies of respiratory droplets and the ability of various masks to block them. An experiment using high-speed video found that hundreds of droplets ranging from 20 to 500 micrometers were generated when saying a simple phrase, but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth. Another study of people who had influenza or the common cold found that wearing a surgical mask significantly reduced the amount of these respiratory viruses emitted in droplets and aerosols.

But the strongest evidence in favor of masks come from studies of real-world scenarios. “The most important thing are the epidemiologic data,” said Rutherford. Because it would be unethical to assign people to not wear a mask during a pandemic, the epidemiological evidence has come from so-called “experiments of nature.”

A recent study published in Health Affairs, for example, compared the COVID-19 growth rate before and after mask mandates in 15 states and the District of Columbia. It found that mask mandates led to a slowdown in daily COVID-19 growth rate, which became more apparent over time. The first five days after a mandate, the daily growth rate slowed by 0.9 percentage-points compared to the five days prior to the mandate; at three weeks, the daily growth rate had slowed by 2 percentage-points.

Another study looked at coronavirus deaths across 198 countries and found that those with cultural norms or government policies favoring mask-wearing had lower death rates.”

Only a fool would take any kind of advice from an imbecile like Nostril.

From your link:

An experiment using high-speed video found that hundreds of droplets ranging from 20 to 500 micrometers were generated when saying a simple phrase, but that nearly all these droplets were blocked when the mouth was covered by a damp washcloth.

The size of the Coranavirus is...............DRUMROLL PLEASE......................... between .05 and .2 microns.

Find someone to help you with the math, cuz I know you won't be able to figure it out. :iyfyus.jpg:

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

Um, nope. I don't give two shits about you. Stay under your bed until you think you are safe, Buttercup.
You are, as I suspected, an American hating piece of shit.

Luke Davis
So Masks?
• surgical masks
• filter or cloth masks
-Ultimate Answer:

BZZZZT!!!

WRONG-O DING-BAT!!

You are, as I suspected, an American hating piece of shit.
So, in your Whackadoodle world since I refuse to take responsibility for you, I hate America?

That's some funny shit, Cupcake. :iyfyus.jpg:

Forum List

Back