Masks

Wisconsin Republicans repeal state mask mandate, emergency order, Governor immediately reinstates

40 states currently have mask mandates...

Well that’s the government for you send you something you can get in pretty much any dollar store, grocery store or drug store.

The proposal is teh send N95 masks, you cannot but them anywhere.
:funnyface:

Oh, even more brilliant, to wholesale ship out masks that HAVE TO BE FITTED TO THE WEARER. And will he also be shipping out autoclaves so that they can be sterilized regularly?
They do not have to be fitted to the wearer

Jesus

STFU

Well that’s the government for you send you something you can get in pretty much any dollar store, grocery store or drug store.

The proposal is teh send N95 masks, you cannot but them anywhere.
:funnyface:

Oh, even more brilliant, to wholesale ship out masks that HAVE TO BE FITTED TO THE WEARER. And will he also be shipping out autoclaves so that they can be sterilized regularly?
They do not have to be fitted to the wearer

Jesus

STFU
Because they restrict air flow more than other masks, such as cloth masks, proper fit is key for N95 masks...

"When properly fitted and worn, minimal leakage occurs around the edges of an N95 respirator when the user inhales, ensuring that the user’s breathing air is being directed through the filter material. Staff that are required to use respiratory protection must undergo fit testing, medical clearance, and training, which are all required elements of a healthcare facility’s written respiratory protection program. These are requirements of the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Respiratory Protection standard (29 CFR 1910.134).

Fit testing is a critical component to a respiratory protection program whenever workers use tight-fitting respirators. OSHA requires an initial respirator fit test to identify the right model, style, and size respirator for each worker. Annual fit tests ensure that users continue to receive the expected level of protection. A fit test confirms that a respirator correctly fits the user. Additionally, tight-fitting respirators, including N95s, require a user seal check each time you put one on to help ensure the best fit possible. In the US, NIOSH-approved respirators include instructions on how to conduct a user seal check."

So where is your source of knowledge coming from?

Dr. El Guapo (@elguapo64) tests mask types, including doubling-up. COVID and other viruses ride on water vapor from your breath, which is easily seen in very cold air...

To avoid giving Twitter traffic, I uploaded it to Rumble...

5b39ad5d7fd430d21bbf3cc646471128e347ee4c71e6420222dd4501e2d62f5c.jpg

Yeah, silly Trump for focusing on finding a vaccine, rather than preparing for people to be masked - incorrectly - forever. :rolleyes:

This kind of ignorance infuriates me. What is it with you people, is stupid a cult goal?

Trump found shit. A vaccine was produced in a matter of hours after China released it's DNA sequence.

If everyone was masked we could cuts spread significantly.

But no, ass holes abound in Trumpland.

Fuckin' idiots who don't know shit.

You fuckers need to find yourselves another country.

Fuck you. If you don't like it get the fuck out...

It is I expelling you.

You are not vert bright are you? Very TRumpian.

Peace, and don't let the door kick you on the way out! :cheers2:

I always love drooling fools who try to denigrate the intelligence of others, while being utterly incoherent and illiterate themselves.

The only thing you're expelling is bullshit from your piehole.

I am a very stable genius which makes you my bitch. :dig:

Peace

You are a delusional halfwit, which means you should keep your sex hallucinations about me between you and your therapist.

don't you speak English? :th_BlackHelicopter:

Better than anyone on this board. But by all means, feel free to make an attempt to denigrate me on the basis of your "superior" English skills. I haven't had a good belly laugh today, and I could use one.

In the meantime, I stand by my insistence that you keep your pathetic wanking about me between you and whatever psychiatric professional was unlucky enough to be stuck with you.

Yeah, silly Trump for focusing on finding a vaccine, rather than preparing for people to be masked - incorrectly - forever. :rolleyes:

This kind of ignorance infuriates me. What is it with you people, is stupid a cult goal?

Trump found shit. A vaccine was produced in a matter of hours after China released it's DNA sequence.

If everyone was masked we could cuts spread significantly.

But no, ass holes abound in Trumpland.

Fuckin' idiots who don't know shit.

You fuckers need to find yourselves another country.

Fuck you. If you don't like it get the fuck out...

It is I expelling you.

You are not vert bright are you? Very TRumpian.

Peace, and don't let the door kick you on the way out! :cheers2:

I always love drooling fools who try to denigrate the intelligence of others, while being utterly incoherent and illiterate themselves.

The only thing you're expelling is bullshit from your piehole.

I am a very stable genius which makes you my bitch. :dig:

Peace

You are a delusional halfwit, which means you should keep your sex hallucinations about me between you and your therapist.

don't you speak English? :th_BlackHelicopter:

Better than anyone on this board. But by all means, feel free to make an attempt to denigrate me on the basis of your "superior" English skills. I haven't had a good belly laugh today, and I could use one.

In the meantime, I stand by my insistence that you keep your pathetic wanking about me between you and whatever psychiatric professional was unlucky enough to be stuck with you.

OK, bitch. :boobies:

I am definitely a bitch, but that's better than you being a twat.

I can't stop laughing!

Mine will go right in the garbage can...
If people haven't figured it out yet, the Biden Regime and the Left will tell people to wear the mask as long as they can, to control us! They have never presented the science that wearing a cloth on the face prevents Covid. The people must take the mask off themselves.

Forum List

Back