Masks

Government-furnished masks are a stupid idea, since most every place that enforces a mask mandate has someone at the door to give you one if you don't have one. Hell, they're not even enforcing the mandates at most places I've been to.
TRUE THAT! I've been in a ton of stores and NO ONE has told me to put on a mask yet...this going on a year now

I haven't worn one either. No one says anything down here.
Only the sheep wear masks...plain and simple

Government-furnished masks are a stupid idea, since most every place that enforces a mask mandate has someone at the door to give you one if you don't have one. Hell, they're not even enforcing the mandates at most places I've been to.
TRUE THAT! I've been in a ton of stores and NO ONE has told me to put on a mask yet...this going on a year now

1612464885317.png

Dude, those masks may be plain but they are far from simple!

View attachment 452941

View attachment 452941

That picture makes me happy....in the pants.....because....you know.....Aggie.....

SILFAggy-zps32c22ee7.jpg

Sheep-Fucker-zps7db33e5b-1.gif

View attachment 452941

Attachments

• 1612466155299.png
    1612466155299.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 19
Well that’s the government for you send you something you can get in pretty much any dollar store, grocery store or drug store.

The proposal is teh send N95 masks, you cannot but them anywhere.
:funnyface:

Oh, even more brilliant, to wholesale ship out masks that HAVE TO BE FITTED TO THE WEARER. And will he also be shipping out autoclaves so that they can be sterilized regularly?

Well that’s the government for you send you something you can get in pretty much any dollar store, grocery store or drug store.

Where are they planning on getting enough of those for the entire country China? Sounds like the typical D.C. idiocy?

The plan is to invoke the Presidential Emergency Powers Act and manufacture here.
This should have been done a year ago.

Where are they planning on getting enough of those for the entire country China? Sounds like the typical D.C. idiocy?

The plan is to invoke the Presidential Emergency Powers Act and manufacture here.
It was.

Yeah, silly Trump for focusing on finding a vaccine, rather than preparing for people to be masked - incorrectly - forever. :rolleyes:

It was.

then where are the masks?????????

Yeah, silly Trump for focusing on finding a vaccine, rather than preparing for people to be masked - incorrectly - forever. :rolleyes:

This kind of ignorance infuriates me. What is it with you people, is stupid a cult goal?

Trump found shit. A vaccine was produced in a matter of hours after China released it's DNA sequence.

If everyone was masked we could cuts spread significantly.

But no, ass holes abound in Trumpland.

Fuckin' idiots who don't know shit.

You fuckers need to find yourselves another country.

Forum List

Back