Masks

It's funny how they are tripling down on stupid.

They are swabbing asses now to test for COVID. If COVID is coming out of asses, shouldn't everybody be wearing diapers on their asses, rather than diapers on their faces?

I was in my favorite local dive bar the other night, and this one-legged drunk dude went into the men's room, suffering from explosive diarrhea. I mean this dude shit everywhere. It was on the floor, the walls... the sink. How the fuck does someone shit in a sink?

He could've benefited from a diaper...

Yeah, silly Trump for focusing on finding a vaccine, rather than preparing for people to be masked - incorrectly - forever. :rolleyes:

This kind of ignorance infuriates me. What is it with you people, is stupid a cult goal?

Trump found shit. A vaccine was produced in a matter of hours after China released it's DNA sequence.

If everyone was masked we could cuts spread significantly.

But no, ass holes abound in Trumpland.

Fuckin' idiots who don't know shit.

You fuckers need to find yourselves another country.

Fuck you. If you don't like it get the fuck out...

I can't stop laughing!

Mine will go right in the garbage can...
I have been trying to think of a way to rebel against this, but have not thought about it much.

I could refuse the package, and return to sender.

I could organize a massive protest where we all remove our masks and burn them along with an effigy of Dr. Fauci wearing 6 or 666 masks.

But I need some better ideas, obviously.

Last edited:
Yeah, silly Trump for focusing on finding a vaccine, rather than preparing for people to be masked - incorrectly - forever. :rolleyes:

This kind of ignorance infuriates me. What is it with you people, is stupid a cult goal?

Trump found shit. A vaccine was produced in a matter of hours after China released it's DNA sequence.

I don't give a rat fuck if that shit does prevent the spread (it decidedly does NOT).

The only way tyrants ever let us return to normal is if we disobey and threaten violence.

The disobeying has begun.

TRY TO MAKE ME WEAR THAT SHIT!!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

It is I expelling you.

You are not vert bright are you? Very TRumpian.

Peace, and don't let the door kick you on the way out! :cheers2:

It is I expelling you.

I always love drooling fools who try to denigrate the intelligence of others, while being utterly incoherent and illiterate themselves.

The only thing you're expelling is bullshit from your piehole.

I don't give a rat fuck if that shit does prevent the spread (it decidedly does NOT).

The only way tyrants ever let us return to normal is if we disobey and threaten violence.

The disobeying has begun.

TRY TO MAKE ME WEAR THAT SHIT!!! SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!

did the space creatures tell you this?

One thing about TRumpism, constancy.

Everyone who practices is consistently an idiot. :itsok:

Peace

It is I expelling you.

I always love drooling fools who try to denigrate the intelligence of others, while being utterly incoherent and illiterate themselves.

I am a very stable genius which makes you my bitch. :dig:

Peace

It is I expelling you.

Peace

You are a delusional halfwit, which means you should keep your sex hallucinations about me between you and your therapist.

It is I expelling you.

You expel nothing, you candy-ass little bitch. You're not that good.

You want me out? Come kick me out.

Otherwise shut your dick-sucking lips, you little bitch...

I can't stop laughing!

And, as you go out and about, you will be ostracized by your fellow Americans ( you are an American aren't you, not some white nationalist illegal alien?)

I can't stop laughing!

And, as you go out and about, you will be ostracized by your fellow Americans ( you are an American aren't you, not some white nationalist illegal alien?)

No, he probably won't.

It is I expelling you.

Peace

You are a delusional halfwit, which means you should keep your sex hallucinations about me between you and your therapist.

don't you speak English? :th_BlackHelicopter:

It is I expelling you.

You expel nothing, you candy-ass little bitch. You're not that good.

You want me out? Come kick me out.

Otherwise shut your dick-sucking lips, you little bitch...

Sorry dude, I want you out.

I want what is best for my country. A place for my children to prosper.

This makes your removal imperative.

You can do that sick shit in your new country.

Peace, rooster. :afro:

Everyone is masked you dolt.

Forum List

Back