mass casualty alert in Nashville. Multiple victims down. School Shooting at St Paul Christian school in Nashville

I don't mind at all Meister. Many people understand a Higher Power (or God if you will) in many different aspects and forms. I allow anyone to have their own understanding of God, as long as they allow me to have mine. The Supreme Being, God, Higher Power, or Is (whatever you wish to call it), talks to each of us in a voice that each of us understand. If you look at the core values of just about all of the major religions, they all say pretty much the same thing. The only real difference is the terms they use to explain it.
The god being imaginary or not, he and his churches at least say they don't stand for murder and wars.

To return to the reasons why America experiences so many more shootings than other first world countries.

Take the time to read Mark Twain's war prayer!

He was obviously onto something all those many years ago!

Present day churches are excusing the slaughter with guns by Americans throughout the world and making it right.

And there's no shortage of guns to facilitate the slaughter.

This is already the deflection right-wingers are gonna try to run with......

You can't clutch your pearls now when you folks have been trafficking in this bullshit for years..

How soon you morons forget this...

Half the people in this country are on one drug or another and there are potheads all over this planet. Countries with REAL gun control don`t have to live with this shit. Tying this to cannabis is beyond idiotic.

Especially when you consider all the side effects that prescription drugs (which are readily available and prescribed quite often) have. I mean, just listen to all the mental problems that you hear TELEVISION ADVERTISEMENTS tell you about the pharmaceuticals they are advertising have. Many times when I see a drug ad on television, I quite often wonder if the "cure" isn't worse than the disease.

The shooting proves it. Murder isn't a Christian value.

Dumbass.

Are Christians perfect?

Adultery is not a Christian value yet a lot of Christians do it.

Greed is not a Christian value, yet there are a lot of greedy Christians.

Hate is not a Christian value, yet this forum is filled with people who claim to be Christians that are filled with it.

Half the people in this country are on one drug or another and there are potheads all over this planet. Countries with REAL gun control don`t have to live with this shit. Tying this to cannabis is beyond idiotic.

Why are you DEPENDENT on psychotropic substances ?
Why is your life so bankrupt that you need to get high?

I find thousands of great things about life to "get high on naturally" every day.
Maybe you are like an alcoholic.....you have a problem but can't / won't admit it.

Pot is a PSYCHOTROPIC mind altering substance. it is not as innocent and harmless as you claim.
There are many validated reports on the rise in auto related accidents and deaths due to people driving while high.

They also do other things while in "Altered States". Sometimes very bad things.
People fucked in the head and addicted ALWAYS get emotionally insane if there's even a mention of removing it.

Last edited:
Then there should have been many more mass shootings after WWI and WWII.
There were more shootings in America after all of their wars, and each new war takes it to the next higher level.

We could dig out the statistics to show at least how the mass shootings have increased, and then correlate that to America's wars.

The only problem being, there may not be any period of time over 6 months when America wasn't involved in a war?

The shooting proves it. Murder isn't a Christian value.

Dumbass.

Murder isn't a Christian value? Really? Because it's been a Christian value in many Christian circles for a long time..............all the way from the Crusades way back when, up to now where there are lots of Christians and Christian preachers calling for the killing of homosexuals or those who don't believe in God as the people calling for the killing do.

Parents waiting at nearby church.

e4ddfeae-a04f-4f00-91d5-d2deb8f5f3c7-MicrosoftTeams-image_3.png

I never said that. We know the hazards involved with alcohol and labels have to list possible risks.
Potheads are duped into believing their drug is safe because of the current power of the pot lobby.
A bad thing doesn’t qualify another bad thing.

There are the cartels and biker vermin who dominate the market, all use murder and beatings as a business tool, on top of the new breeds of plants.

Forum List

Back