Mass delusions for Republicans

I'd dry heave before pulling the lever for a GObP candidate

giphy.gif

They've demonized and kicked out any of their moderate AKA- repubs w/ brains. Now they're left w/ the clingers and thumpers.

American politics: When your candidate can't tell the truth or help the average voter, run down the opposition. Maybe that is why everyone is doing it?

And yet, the only possible presidential candidate the democrats have a brain damaged septugenarian!

This is what the republican party has become , bible thumping kooks , lunatics, half dead depends wearers and hoveround cowboys

Mad conspiracy theories are nothing new in American politics.

Historian Rick Perlstein’s book “Before the Storm” describes a similar paranoid outbreak in 1963. A California GOP senator complained about an avalanche of “‘fright mail,’ mostly centering on two astonishing, and astonishingly widespread, rumors: that Chinese commandos were training in Mexico for an invasion of the United States through San Diego; and that 100,000 U.N. troops — 16,000 of them ‘African Negro troops, who are cannibals’ (sic) — were secretly rehearsing in the Georgia swamps under the command of a Russian colonel for a U.N. martial-law takeover of the United States.”

Back then it was President John F. Kennedy, an Irish-Catholic Democrat, who afflicted the John Birch Society with fear of The Other. Today, it’s President Obama scaring an Austin-based talk radio and Internet conspiracy theorist called Alex Jones.

Richard Hofstadter’s classic 1964 essay “The Paranoid Style in American Politics” explains: “I call it the paranoid style simply because no other word adequately evokes the sense of heated exaggeration, suspiciousness, and conspiratorial fantasy that I have in mind.”

Commentary Mass delusions for Republicans - May 10 2015

sleeping-for-mccain.jpg

I'd take them over your worthless ass any day. he make fun of others and what does he do? sits for hours and hours on a message board. scouring the sewers of the Internet so he can post the garbage here. what a hateful POS loser

Look in the mirror steph

This is what the republican party has become , bible thumping kooks , lunatics, half dead depends wearers and hoveround cowboys

Historian Rick Perlstein’s book “Before the Storm” describes a similar paranoid outbreak in 1963. A California GOP senator complained about an avalanche of “‘fright mail,’ mostly centering on two astonishing, and astonishingly widespread, rumors: that Chinese commandos were training in Mexico for an invasion of the United States through San Diego; and that 100,000 U.N. troops — 16,000 of them ‘African Negro troops, who are cannibals’ (sic) — were secretly rehearsing in the Georgia swamps under the command of a Russian colonel for a U.N. martial-law takeover of the United States.”

Back then it was President John F. Kennedy, an Irish-Catholic Democrat, who afflicted the John Birch Society with fear of The Other. Today, it’s President Obama scaring an Austin-based talk radio and Internet conspiracy theorist called Alex Jones.

Richard Hofstadter’s classic 1964 essay “The Paranoid Style in American Politics” explains: “I call it the paranoid style simply because no other word adequately evokes the sense of heated exaggeration, suspiciousness, and conspiratorial fantasy that I have in mind.”

sleeping-for-mccain.jpg

I'd take them over your worthless ass any day. he make fun of others and what does he do? sits for hours and hours on a message board. scouring the sewers of the Internet so he can post the garbage here. what a hateful POS loser

Look in the mirror steph
You are obuthole's buttboy.

sleeping-for-mccain.jpg
FUCK YOU GUNNO!

The End.

sleeping-for-mccain.jpg
FUCK YOU GUNNO!

The End.
Guno is a thug whore.

rw

sleeping-for-mccain.jpg
Sad, sad, SAD state of affairs for the kooks :(

Forum List

Back