Mass murdr, only in the US

What a sick and accomplished LIAR he is... and he, the Hillary and all the commies in that Democrat party is just chomping at the bit to stomp on our second amendment RIGHTS

And this is a nice piece on obama's stupid comments....

Obama This kind of violence doesn t happen elsewhere you know Hot Air

Besides, this year’s most notable shootings took place not in the US but in France. Two al-Qaeda-inspired gunmen massacred the staff at Charlie Hebdoin Paris, apparently not daunted by firearm restrictions there. In Copenhagen,another radical Islamist shot up a meeting at a cafe, killing two and wounding five police officers. The 2011 massacre in Norway was conducted by a man who obtained his weapons legally in a nation that requires a license to own firearms.

Besides, this year’s most notable shootings took place not in the US but in France. Two al-Qaeda-inspired gunmen massacred the staff at Charlie Hebdoin Paris, apparently not daunted by firearm restrictions there. In Copenhagen,another radical Islamist shot up a meeting at a cafe, killing two and wounding five police officers. The 2011 massacre in Norway was conducted by a man who obtained his weapons legally in a nation that requires a license to own firearms.

He's lied so much he thinks we are stupid and numb over it by now
the man is a pathological liar and has real mental problems. It scares me he is our President

the man is a pathological liar and has real mental problems. It scares me he is our President
I think that he is a liar but I think that he knows exactly what he is doing !!

Yes, a lot of people believes that. that's why he's such a Danger to us. And look at our country has been in Chaos ever since he took office. Starting with the paid protesters of the Ows, Martin, Zimmerman, Ferguson, Baltimore , and now this.
My gawd, I hope the people has woken up to these Progressives/democrats with Obama, AND not put another one on us come the next President elections. or EVER again.

Obama After Charleston We Have to Reckon With the Fact That This Type of Mass Violence Doesn t Happen in Other Advanced Countries Video TheBlaze.com

President Barack Obama expressed sorrow and anger the morning after a gunmen fatally shot nine people at a South Carolina church, and said it’s time for the nation to “reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence doesn’t happen in other advanced countries.”

Really Mr. President? What about?

•Zug, Switzerland, Sept. 27, 2001: A man whose lawsuits had been denied murdered 14 members of a cantonal parliament.
•Tours, France, Oct. 29, 2001: Four people were killed and ten wounded when a French railway worker started shooting at a busy intersection.
•Nanterre, France, March 27, 2002: A man killed eight city-council members after a council meeting.
•Erfurt, Germany, April 26, 2002: A former student killed 18 at a secondary school.
•Freising, Germany, Feb. 19, 2002: Three people killed and one wounded.
•Turin, Italy, Oct. 15, 2002: Seven people killed on a hillside overlooking the city.
•Madrid, Spain, Oct. 1, 2006: A man killed two employees and wounded another at a company that had fired him.
•Emsdetten, Germany, Nov. 20, 2006: A former student murdered eleven people at a high school.
•Tuusula, Finland, Nov. 7, 2007: Seven students and the principal killed at a high school.
•Naples, Italy, Sept. 18, 2008: Seven dead and two seriously wounded in a public meeting hall. (This incident is not included in the totals given below because it may have involved the Mafia.)
•Kauhajoki, Finland, Sept. 23, 2008: Ten people shot to death at a college.
•Winnenden, Germany, March 11, 2009: A 17-year-old former student killed 15 people, including nine students and three teachers.
•Lyon, France, March 19, 2009: Ten people injured when a man opened fire on a nursery school.
•Athens, Greece, April 10, 2009: Three people killed and two injured by a student at a vocational college.
•Rotterdam, Netherlands, April 11, 2009: Three people killed and one injured at a crowded café.
•Vienna, Austria, May 24, 2009: One dead and 15 wounded in an attack on a Sikh temple.
•Espoo, Finland, Dec. 31, 2009: Four people shot to death at a mall.
•Cumbria, England, June 2, 2010: Twelve killed by a British taxi driver.

Never mind the genocide in Armenia, Nazi Germany, and the former Yugoslavia.

Votto ftmfw!!! Great thread!!!

Jackass loves nothing more than to take a shit on his own country any time he gest chance. Fuck him..........his ass is out of here in 18 months ftw!!

Of course, what a surprise that as of this PM, the narrative is becoming this shit about psych drugs!! Whats next.......this categorical government driven war on people taking pharmacologicals?

Curious...........why was this shooting able to be googled 3 days ago??:wtf:

Huffington Post Reports Charleston Church Shooting 3 Days Ago - YouTube

Yes, a lot of people believes that. that's why he's such a Danger to us. And look at our country has been in Chaos ever since he took office. Starting with the paid protesters of the Ows, Martin, Zimmerman, Ferguson, Baltimore , and now this.
My gawd, I hope the people has woken up to these Progressives/democrats with Obama, AND not put another one on us come the next President elections. or EVER again.
Ah, dear Ms. Stephanie, you are going to enjoy the coming eight years of the second Clinton Presidency.

If does not help the discourse when the truth is not stated. Obama obviously was playing to the crowd who barely know US news let alone world news.

But I understand the frustration of being presented with a seemingly impossible problem to solve. But there is no reason for him to be making the situation even worse.

I can understand the thought that if all the guns are taken then this type of thing can't happen. The probability of that happening is very low so what are the alternatives?

Obama is an idiot jerk political whore. Does anyone really take anything he says seriously?

Hey man......just gotta keep telling yourself......in 18 short months, this guy will be irrelevant forever.:coffee: Plus, he ends up beating Carter as worst ever!!! Its all good!!
But look at the damage he did in his first 18 months. He did have a dem congress, though. I wonder what ever happened to the Obama Store in Union Station. They should open a new version. Dart boards, Halloween masks, door mats, urinal liners...

Obama After Charleston We Have to Reckon With the Fact That This Type of Mass Violence Doesn t Happen in Other Advanced Countries Video TheBlaze.com

President Barack Obama expressed sorrow and anger the morning after a gunmen fatally shot nine people at a South Carolina church, and said it’s time for the nation to “reckon with the fact that this type of mass violence doesn’t happen in other advanced countries.”

Really Mr. President? What about?

•Zug, Switzerland, Sept. 27, 2001: A man whose lawsuits had been denied murdered 14 members of a cantonal parliament.
•Tours, France, Oct. 29, 2001: Four people were killed and ten wounded when a French railway worker started shooting at a busy intersection.
•Nanterre, France, March 27, 2002: A man killed eight city-council members after a council meeting.
•Erfurt, Germany, April 26, 2002: A former student killed 18 at a secondary school.
•Freising, Germany, Feb. 19, 2002: Three people killed and one wounded.
•Turin, Italy, Oct. 15, 2002: Seven people killed on a hillside overlooking the city.
•Madrid, Spain, Oct. 1, 2006: A man killed two employees and wounded another at a company that had fired him.
•Emsdetten, Germany, Nov. 20, 2006: A former student murdered eleven people at a high school.
•Tuusula, Finland, Nov. 7, 2007: Seven students and the principal killed at a high school.
•Naples, Italy, Sept. 18, 2008: Seven dead and two seriously wounded in a public meeting hall. (This incident is not included in the totals given below because it may have involved the Mafia.)
•Kauhajoki, Finland, Sept. 23, 2008: Ten people shot to death at a college.
•Winnenden, Germany, March 11, 2009: A 17-year-old former student killed 15 people, including nine students and three teachers.
•Lyon, France, March 19, 2009: Ten people injured when a man opened fire on a nursery school.
•Athens, Greece, April 10, 2009: Three people killed and two injured by a student at a vocational college.
•Rotterdam, Netherlands, April 11, 2009: Three people killed and one injured at a crowded café.
•Vienna, Austria, May 24, 2009: One dead and 15 wounded in an attack on a Sikh temple.
•Espoo, Finland, Dec. 31, 2009: Four people shot to death at a mall.
•Cumbria, England, June 2, 2010: Twelve killed by a British taxi driver.

Never mind the genocide in Armenia, Nazi Germany, and the former Yugoslavia.

Great, you can cite 1-2 incidents per country. Wow, that sure makes Obama look like an idiot, doesn't it?

The FBI states the U.S. has had 160 mass shootings since 2000 with 1,043 casualties. Maybe that's Obama's source.

https://www.fbi.gov/news/stories/20...r-incidents-in-the-u.s.-between-2000-and-2013

Keep your cherry picking to cherry trees, Sparky.

oh big deal 'no tea' . how many car accidents , 5 gal bucket drownings , slips and falls . swimming pool drownings . like I said big deal to your 'fbi' stats 'no tea' A country of 310 million of all sorts of rif raf and good people and some of them are going to die everyday I think . All the things I mention are where deaths happen are just casual silly pursuits , privileges except for Gun Rights which are RIGHTS guaranteed by the USA Bill of Rights . You and mrobama plus ilk can push for gun control as it just wakes everyone up so , Thank you 'no tea' !!

Forum List

Back