Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

It’s not that difficult, you just need to go through the process and show you understand gun safety and dont pose a threat. I don’t think it’s unreasonable
I do. It is completely unreasonable by U.S. Constitution standards. If that is the process the left desires, they need to legally and properly amend the U.S. Constitution.
It’s the process the state of california and it’s people want

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.
F. U.
Wow....you are a very sick individual!:cuckoo:
No, I have empathy for the victims, your mockery is deplorable just like you.
Yeah...nothing says “empathy” like “F.U.”. Dumb ass. The fact is, you’re a typical leftist child throwing a typical leftist tantrum after someone pointed how idiotic left-wing policy ended in more deaths as usual.
Maybe he is just pissed off that people like you are trying to make this political.

Please tell me

how am I trying to make it political, Coyote?

you truly lost me

Maybe he is just pissed off that people like you are trying to make this political.
It is political. It clearly illustrates the failure of the left-wing ideology and the subsequent mindless policies it produces.
Let me see.

We have shooting.

No suspect has been identified.

No motive has been identified.

But you, clearly, must possess special knowledge no one else has and can clearly pinpoint it as a failure of left wing policies in left wing California.

What was your excuse for school shooting in red state Florida? How about the Los Vegas shooting?

Yeah...nothing says “empathy” like “F.U.”. Dumb ass. The fact is, you’re a typical leftist child throwing a typical leftist tantrum after someone pointed how idiotic left-wing policy ended in more deaths as usual.

Please tell me

you truly lost me
Your statement about gun policy.

Please tell me

you truly lost me
Your statement about gun policy.

is that political, Coyote? hmmmm I don't know

It's fake news. Weapons of any kind are prohibited.

Christmas Hill Park rules prohibit bringing the following items on Festival grounds:

• Alcohol of any kind
  • Bottles, glass and cans
  • Coolers – large or small
  • Frisbees and water projecting devices
  • Pocketknives and weapons of any kind.

It's not fake.

View attachment 271715

Multiple Injuries Reported in Shooting at Garlic Festival
Impossible the sign says no weapons allowed
How can that be?

Gunshots were fired at the Gilroy Garlic Festival in California.

California has banned guns, right? but...this sort of tragedy still happens over there!

Perhaps a good guy should have carried a gun to defend himself and others,and the outcome would have been different.
California has not banned guns. A lot of hunters here. You got bad intel

oh ok so everybody can carry in Cali?
Sure if you get a permit. I own a handful of guns haven’t taken the time to go get a CC but don’t really need one. A bunch of my friends have them
But you aren't always with your friends and you can't carry with a magazine inserted in the magwell.

California has not banned guns. A lot of hunters here. You got bad intel

oh ok so everybody can carry in Cali?
Sure if you get a permit. I own a handful of guns haven’t taken the time to go get a CC but don’t really need one. A bunch of my friends have them
But you aren't always with your friends and you can't carry with a magazine inserted in the magwell.
I’m personally not interested in carrying nor do I feel a need to be surrounded by friends who are carrying. But if I wanted to I know there is a process to do so legally

I’m personally not interested in carrying nor do I feel a need to be surrounded by friends who are carrying. But if I wanted to I know there is a process to do so legally

Yes but, luckily for criminals (and unlucky for you as well) there is no "process' they need go through.

Christmas Hill Park rules prohibit bringing the following items on Festival grounds:

• Alcohol of any kind

It's not fake.

View attachment 271715

Multiple Injuries Reported in Shooting at Garlic Festival
Impossible the sign says no weapons allowed
How can that be?

That's what I say.

• Alcohol of any kind

I see what you did there!! :113:

Yes but, luckily for criminals (and unlucky for you as well) there is no "process' they need go through.
So what?! I’m not seeing your point. If I want to get a cc I can go get one. It’s not a big deal.

Some criminals will get a gun no matter what. Some mentally unstable dangerous people who shouldn’t have a gun may be prevented with good laws. Not everybody knows a black market gun dealer ya know.

• Alcohol of any kind
Hey shitforbrains, ever hear the expression that if you outlaw guns only outlaws will have guns? Go back and try to find were you lost your mind why don't you? And if you find it, try using it.

He was being sarcastic. Leave posting while drunk to the experts.

Police responded to the festival grounds around 5:30PM. Around 11 people were reportedly shot. One of them has died.

Never knew there was a garlic festival, prayers go to the victims.

MASS SHOOTING: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival - Breaking911
Rut roh

Im sure TWITer is lit up blaming "white supremacists", "racism ", "maga hats" and guns

oh and Trump for " inspiring violence and hatred "

NAZI Leftards claim anti abortion signs inspire violence and hatred :auiqs.jpg:

when i used to travel to china and other 3rd world shitholes id swallow raw garlic every morning ..no shit
ruff on the stomach but rids bodies of any parasites you may of unknowingly consumed

Dont want no woims

We are in a political discussion group. Heaven forbid any poster make something political here in a political discussion group.

…...especially when it is an opinion not shared by those who control the proceedings here in a political discussion group where we discuss politics in such a political way.

Forum List

Back