Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

Are you kidding!!?? Let's see....Woman walking down the street, gets grabbed by a rapist.......she says..... as she picks up her cell-phone...."Wait!! :114: I'm calling the cops to get advice!" :auiqs.jpg:
Only if she's a stupid MAGAt voter. Normal women have already done this, many times.

If you are a man, you may not know how often women are trained to protect ourselves. Workplaces, churches, mother's day out groups, old lady red hat groups, YMCA and on and on and on. They all have programs on occasion that teach us how to protect ourselves. Put on by your local friendly police departments.

Do you think women who purchase handguns, take classes to safely use and carry a handgun, are ignorant of the classes you cited?

Look, you guys are happy enough that recurring mass murders and sky high firearm homicide rates come with easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles. No need to be so stridently defensive, carry your selfishness with pride.

We had 12 mass public shootings in 2018 with 93 killed. Cars killed over 38,000, pools killed over 3,500.......

Americans use their legal guns to save lives 1.1 million times a year....knowing actual facts, numbers, truth and reality, it is you who are afraid....of guns......for no rational reason.

As to gun murder.....in 2017 there were 10,982 gun murders...again, cars killed over 38,000 people, drug over doses over 70,000.

Of those 10,982, 70-80% or more of the victims are criminals...murdered by other criminals...

That leaves 2,196 innocent people, murdered with guns.....again, cars...38,000. Of those 2,196, the majority of them are friends, family and associates of criminals involved in the criminal life style...

There are 600 million guns in this country, on the low count,.......and over 17.25 million people carry guns for self defense....

As more Americans own and carry guns? Over the last 26 years , gun murder...down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime 72%...

Your entire premise is wrong.....in science...if your premise is executed and the exact opposite happens....that means your premise....hypothesis....is wrong....

In science...you are wrong.
Cars transport us to work & the grocery & the school etc what do guns do?.

I don’t see that in countries with strong gun control.

That's because you are a one trick pony and a robot with no desire to educate yourself. And the truck attack below is only one of many.

Nice attack: What we know about the Bastille Day killings
Dozens of people were killed, including children, when a lorry ploughed into a large crowd watching a fireworks display in Nice to mark the Bastille Day holiday.

Attack in Nice: What we know
And how long ago was that? We have regular mass shootings. You clowns have a small handful of rare examples. A few barriers will stop that from happening again.

Three years ago. And that one truck killed more than all of the mass shootings we have had since Las Vegas. NEXT!
Trucks have a purpose. An assault type rifle doesn't.
------------------------------------------ read about the Purpose of the 'second amendment' RDave .
For militias to protect country. No longer needed with worlds strongest military.

That's because you are a one trick pony and a robot with no desire to educate yourself. And the truck attack below is only one of many.

Nice attack: What we know about the Bastille Day killings
Dozens of people were killed, including children, when a lorry ploughed into a large crowd watching a fireworks display in Nice to mark the Bastille Day holiday.

Attack in Nice: What we know
And how long ago was that? We have regular mass shootings. You clowns have a small handful of rare examples. A few barriers will stop that from happening again.

Three years ago. And that one truck killed more than all of the mass shootings we have had since Las Vegas. NEXT!
------------------------------------------ read about the Purpose of the 'second amendment' RDave .
For militias to protect country. No longer needed with worlds strongest military.

The PEOPLE are the militia. That has been proven to you many, many times. But, because it doesn't comport to your warped thought processes, you don't care about facts.

Are you kidding!!?? Let's see....Woman walking down the street, gets grabbed by a rapist.......she says..... as she picks up her cell-phone...."Wait!! :114: I'm calling the cops to get advice!" :auiqs.jpg:
Only if she's a stupid MAGAt voter. Normal women have already done this, many times.

If you are a man, you may not know how often women are trained to protect ourselves. Workplaces, churches, mother's day out groups, old lady red hat groups, YMCA and on and on and on. They all have programs on occasion that teach us how to protect ourselves. Put on by your local friendly police departments.

Do you think women who purchase handguns, take classes to safely use and carry a handgun, are ignorant of the classes you cited?
I think it makes them feel foolishly safe.

The PEOPLE are the militia. That has been proven to you many, many times. But, because it doesn't comport to your warped thought processes, you don't care about facts.
We have the strongest military in the world.

To the rescue...the Swiss solutions, as it were, do not scale up. Again, as we have discussed before..because the cultures are different..the same goes for China..or anywhere, really..the US is unique in its tolerance and even its approval, of violent solutions.

Population DOES have a lot to do with the implementation of law..and the effectiveness of introducing new concepts. As you pointed out to me, America has a number of diverse cultures...while the Swiss are homogeneous, to a large extent.

I think that applying 'per capita' stats is a trap..in this discussion...since it is the cultural influence that plays the largest role.

The Swiss, believe it or not, are just as diverse as the Americans. There is also no scaling up of solutions necessary. A law enacted, and enforced, that's all. I think, that was successfully accomplished before in the U.S., and I see no reason to believe it won't be possible again. Now, were Swiss gun regulations implemented, you bet you'll find a few who would lose every last bit of their tiny minds, which is a reason why Washington won't touch the issue for the time being, but frankly, population size has nothing whatsoever to do with it.

And yes, the only measure that is relevant here is per capita, and it coexists very well with more sociological issues, such as "culture". You know, the thing that changes as we speak.

Glory Bee please by all means be the first at the door to make that attempt lol
Shit son make provocative outlandish comments and you call gun owners nuts lol
I stated what would help the problem.
You misstated maybe you leftist should leave to a country that you are trying to make America into.
You would have to lie so much and have less stress
??
as expected don't ask for an explanation
I was hoping for a translation of your gibberish.
sorry dude it was pretty much self explanatory

Yeah, but the 2nd Amendment isn't about that. You have been told what the 2nd is for, and still you try and deflect away from its original purpose.

I stated what would help the problem.
You misstated maybe you leftist should leave to a country that you are trying to make America into.
You would have to lie so much and have less stress
??
as expected don't ask for an explanation
I was hoping for a translation of your gibberish.
sorry dude it was pretty much self explanatory
Learn grammar....

Yeah, but the 2nd Amendment isn't about that. You have been told what the 2nd is for, and still you try and deflect away from its original purpose.
I have read it many times and it’s clearly for militias to defend the country.

Do support any regulations of firearms such as.... Auto ban, Carry permits, no guns allowed in schools?

I think it makes them feel foolishly safe.

So what if it does. You and your ilk are always feeling foolishly oppressed, or disrespected, or eye raped, or countless other idiotic things.

Do support any regulations of firearms such as.... Auto ban, Carry permits, no guns allowed in schools?

The only regulations I support are felons and those adjudicated mentally incompetent not being able to possess weapons.
Anything else is infringing on the inalienable right to bear arms.

Look, you guys are happy enough that recurring mass murders and sky high firearm homicide rates come with easy access to handguns and military style semi automatic rifles. No need to be so stridently defensive, carry your selfishness with pride.

We had 12 mass public shootings in 2018 with 93 killed. Cars killed over 38,000, pools killed over 3,500.......

Americans use their legal guns to save lives 1.1 million times a year....knowing actual facts, numbers, truth and reality, it is you who are afraid....of guns......for no rational reason.

As to gun murder.....in 2017 there were 10,982 gun murders...again, cars killed over 38,000 people, drug over doses over 70,000.

Of those 10,982, 70-80% or more of the victims are criminals...murdered by other criminals...

That leaves 2,196 innocent people, murdered with guns.....again, cars...38,000. Of those 2,196, the majority of them are friends, family and associates of criminals involved in the criminal life style...

There are 600 million guns in this country, on the low count,.......and over 17.25 million people carry guns for self defense....

As more Americans own and carry guns? Over the last 26 years , gun murder...down 49%, gun crime down 75%, violent crime 72%...

Your entire premise is wrong.....in science...if your premise is executed and the exact opposite happens....that means your premise....hypothesis....is wrong....

In science...you are wrong.
Cars transport us to work & the grocery & the school etc what do guns do?.

The only regulations I support are felons and those adjudicated mentally incompetent not being able to possess weapons.

Same here, all the rest is bullshit.

I should be able to have a full auto G18 with a suppressor. Actually I am able to, you just have to jump through hoops.

But..I have an aversion to automatic pistols. I would not carry one with a round in the chamber.

Ok... Then to sell a gun it must be determined if the purchaser is a felon and/or mentally competent. Is that right? How would that be done?

-------------------------------------------- mostly agree , except a nonviolent felon released after doing his time should have ALL RIGHTS Restored Defiant .

Ok... Then to sell a gun it must be determined if the purchaser is a felon and/or mentally competent. Is that right? How would that be done?

I know you're pining for an "Enter Big Brother" type scenario here, but fuck you. You don't get it. :fu::funnyface:

Generally people know who they're selling guns to in private sales.

Forum List

Back