Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

aw the mental deal , who is mentally diseased eh ?? Just so they are non violent I have no problem with crazy people until they do violent things Slade .

The PEOPLE are the militia. That has been proven to you many, many times. But, because it doesn't comport to your warped thought processes, you don't care about facts.
We have the strongest military in the world.

Yeah, but the 2nd Amendment isn't about that. You have been told what the 2nd is for, and still you try and deflect away from its original purpose.
Do support any regulations of firearms such as.... Auto ban, Carry permits, no guns allowed in schools?

The only regulations I support are felons and those adjudicated mentally incompetent not being able to possess weapons.
Anything else is infringing on the inalienable right to bear arms.
-------------------------------------------- mostly agree , except a nonviolent felon released after doing his time should have ALL RIGHTS Restored Defiant .

Pismoe, I agree completely.
I was going to add that but I thought it would be too much for the other side to absorb.

Yeah, but the 2nd Amendment isn't about that. You have been told what the 2nd is for, and still you try and deflect away from its original purpose.
Do support any regulations of firearms such as.... Auto ban, Carry permits, no guns allowed in schools?

The only regulations I support are felons and those adjudicated mentally incompetent not being able to possess weapons.
Ok... Then to sell a gun it must be determined if the purchaser is a felon and/or mentally competent. Is that right? How would that be done?

I know you're pining for an "Enter Big Brother" type scenario here, but fuck you. You don't get it. :fu::funnyface:

Generally people know who they're selling guns to in private sales.
Why can’t you act like a grown up and just answer the question?

You’re an idiot if you think retail workers know every person they are selling to. So how about you contribute to the conversation with actual substance

aw the mental deal , who is mentally diseased eh ?? Just so they are non violent I have no problem with crazy people until they do violent things Slade .
Good for you. I’m just asking questions here. Somebody else brought up felons and mental

Ok... Then to sell a gun it must be determined if the purchaser is a felon and/or mentally competent. Is that right? How would that be done?

I know you're pining for an "Enter Big Brother" type scenario here, but fuck you. You don't get it. :fu::funnyface:

You’re an idiot if you think retail workers know every person they are selling to. So how about you contribute to the conversation with actual substance
They lose on substance...

Aw, you mad I called out how you were trying to steer the conversation? Too bad, so sad. :boo_hoo14:

I have friends that are convicted felons I'd sell a gun to in a heartbeat. They're family men that work every day and support their families. They made a mistake a long time ago.

Aw, you mad I called out how you were trying to steer the conversation? Too bad, so sad. :boo_hoo14:

I have friends that are convicted felons I'd sell a gun to in a heartbeat. They're family men that work every day and support their families. They made a mistake a long time ago.
I didn’t bring up felons you dumbass. I asked a question and somebody else answered. Try and keep up

1aumad.gif

View attachment 271982
Just stating facts bro. Funny seeing you carry on like a child...

The PEOPLE are the militia. That has been proven to you many, many times. But, because it doesn't comport to your warped thought processes, you don't care about facts.

No, I'm not a dealer. If I was I would have a Fed. license.
The burden is on the buyer.
The law says those are not to possess firearms. So the law is they shouldn't be buying.

View attachment 271982

Oh hey there Mr. adult and serious

Commie gun-grabbing anti-American piece of shit fuck! :finger3:

View attachment 271982

You really represent this message board well.

View attachment 271982
You’re the one saying “fuck you” and posting childish memes and emoji. Get a hold of your emotions and come back once you’ve figured out how to act like a grown up and not a dramatic troll

You misstated maybe you leftist should leave to a country that you are trying to make America into.
You would have to lie so much and have less stress
??
as expected don't ask for an explanation
I was hoping for a translation of your gibberish.
sorry dude it was pretty much self explanatory
Learn grammar....
SEEMS YOU LACK THE SKILLS TO PARTICIPATE IN ADULT DISCUSSION FORUMS

Are you kidding!!?? Let's see....Woman walking down the street, gets grabbed by a rapist.......she says..... as she picks up her cell-phone...."Wait!! :114: I'm calling the cops to get advice!" :auiqs.jpg:
Only if she's a stupid MAGAt voter. Normal women have already done this, many times.

If you are a man, you may not know how often women are trained to protect ourselves. Workplaces, churches, mother's day out groups, old lady red hat groups, YMCA and on and on and on. They all have programs on occasion that teach us how to protect ourselves. Put on by your local friendly police departments.

Do you think women who purchase handguns, take classes to safely use and carry a handgun, are ignorant of the classes you cited?
I think it makes them feel foolishly safe.

So what if it does. You and your ilk are always feeling foolishly oppressed, or disrespected, or eye raped, or countless other idiotic things.
You are mistaking me for one of your snowflake MAGA females. I'm safe here on the border. I don't need a gun to make me feel less afraid because I am not afraid.

No, I'm not a dealer. If I was I would have a Fed. license.
The burden is on the buyer.
The law says those are not to possess firearms. So the law is they shouldn't be buying.
So you don’t support felons or mental people from getting gun but you want no measures in place to prevent them from getting guns? So your basically just making a legal play where if one commits a crime with a gun they get a harsher sentence... that’s your deterrent?

And what constitutions somebody mentally ineligible to own a gun? How do they know?

View attachment 271982

You really represent this message board well.

I know your gun-grabbing lying ass from Falena's lame site, bitch. Did you ever figure out what kind of gun you have, moron?

Are you kidding!!?? Let's see....Woman walking down the street, gets grabbed by a rapist.......she says..... as she picks up her cell-phone...."Wait!! :114: I'm calling the cops to get advice!" :auiqs.jpg:
Only if she's a stupid MAGAt voter. Normal women have already done this, many times.

If you are a man, you may not know how often women are trained to protect ourselves. Workplaces, churches, mother's day out groups, old lady red hat groups, YMCA and on and on and on. They all have programs on occasion that teach us how to protect ourselves. Put on by your local friendly police departments.

Do you think women who purchase handguns, take classes to safely use and carry a handgun, are ignorant of the classes you cited?

So what if it does. You and your ilk are always feeling foolishly oppressed, or disrespected, or eye raped, or countless other idiotic things.
You are mistaking me for one of your snowflake MAGA females. I'm safe here on the border. I don't need a gun to make me feel less afraid because I am not afraid.
---------------------------------------- doesn't have anything to do with being AFRAID . Owning guns is simply about being PREPARED . If you have a gun , a fire extinguisher and a spare tire in your car you are PREPARED for a kitchen grease fire , a flat tire or a Rapist 'NYBod .

Nobody is insisting you need a gun.
You are free to make you own choice, respect others to make their choice.

------------------------------------------- you are SAFE up to the moment that you aren't safe or unafraid NYBode.

Forum List

Back