Mass shooting: At Least 11 Shot At Gilroy Garlic Festival

OK for all of the anti gun nut lefttards out there, answer this question. A good portion of households in Switzerland have an evil military assault rifle stashed in a closet so where are the waves of gun violence and mass shootings? If it's the guns as you say then the problem should exist there but if it's people and not guns it's long past time for you to shut your stupid yaps because you don't have brains enough to be preaching to anyone about anything. In fact you should stay away from the voting booth altogether too.
Are you referring to this: Mandatory conscription is actually extremely popular in Switzerland, with 73 percent of Swiss citizens voting against a referendum to abolish the practice. After their military service, the Swiss are kept in reserve until age 30–34, if they were an officer — during which time they must keep their service weapon.

So having ex military officers have guns is the same as whacked out gun nuts & crazies arming themselves to the teeth?
------------------------------------- ex military officers , big fecking deal as I say that with as much disdain as possible. We gotta buncha them in 'gabby giffords' gun control group trying to disarm Americans . Sounds like you worship uniforms , special hats and official authority . That's an unAmerican and Servile attitude but I notice that its a common attitude of younger than ME people . Musta been your poor schooling , cartoons and or parents RDave .
Look, assfuck, I think people who were actually TRAINED to handle weapons & had a roll in the military where they learned when to use them is a tad different than a bunch of you assfucks running around carrying a loaded weapon, with little training, & thinking it makes you hot shit.
------------------------------------- so you can also call names eh RDave . Now just find a 'uniform' or Official Hat of Authority and shine his or her Shoes RDave . [chuckle]

So you diss the military & law enforcement just like your orange hero.

Only if she's a stupid MAGAt voter. Normal women have already done this, many times.

If you are a man, you may not know how often women are trained to protect ourselves. Workplaces, churches, mother's day out groups, old lady red hat groups, YMCA and on and on and on. They all have programs on occasion that teach us how to protect ourselves. Put on by your local friendly police departments.

Do you think women who purchase handguns, take classes to safely use and carry a handgun, are ignorant of the classes you cited?
I think it makes them feel foolishly safe.

So what if it does. You and your ilk are always feeling foolishly oppressed, or disrespected, or eye raped, or countless other idiotic things.
You are mistaking me for one of your snowflake MAGA females. I'm safe here on the border. I don't need a gun to make me feel less afraid because I am not afraid.

Only if she's a stupid MAGAt voter. Normal women have already done this, many times.

If you are a man, you may not know how often women are trained to protect ourselves. Workplaces, churches, mother's day out groups, old lady red hat groups, YMCA and on and on and on. They all have programs on occasion that teach us how to protect ourselves. Put on by your local friendly police departments.

Do you think women who purchase handguns, take classes to safely use and carry a handgun, are ignorant of the classes you cited?

So what if it does. You and your ilk are always feeling foolishly oppressed, or disrespected, or eye raped, or countless other idiotic things.
You are mistaking me for one of your snowflake MAGA females. I'm safe here on the border. I don't need a gun to make me feel less afraid because I am not afraid.

Nobody is insisting you need a gun.
You are free to make you own choice, respect others to make their choice.
Except your choice can kill people.

Yeah, but the 2nd Amendment isn't about that. You have been told what the 2nd is for, and still you try and deflect away from its original purpose.
Do support any regulations of firearms such as.... Auto ban, Carry permits, no guns allowed in schools?

The only regulations I support are felons and those adjudicated mentally incompetent not being able to possess weapons.
Anything else is infringing on the inalienable right to bear arms.
Ok... Then to sell a gun it must be determined if the purchaser is a felon and/or mentally competent. Is that right? How would that be done?

No, I'm not a dealer. If I was I would have a Fed. license.
The burden is on the buyer.
The law says those are not to possess firearms. So the law is they shouldn't be buying.
So you don’t support felons or mental people from getting gun but you want no measures in place to prevent them from getting guns? So your basically just making a legal play where if one commits a crime with a gun they get a harsher sentence... that’s your deterrent?

And what constitutions somebody mentally ineligible to own a gun? How do they know?

I'm a proponent of the 3 strike rule.
3 strikes, life in prison.

Example:
Commit a crime - Strike 1
Have a gun while committing a crime - Strike 2
Use the gun while committing a crime, firing the weapon, assaulting with the weapon - Strike 3

I don’t see that in countries with strong gun control.

That's because you are a one trick pony and a robot with no desire to educate yourself. And the truck attack below is only one of many.

Nice attack: What we know about the Bastille Day killings
Dozens of people were killed, including children, when a lorry ploughed into a large crowd watching a fireworks display in Nice to mark the Bastille Day holiday.

Attack in Nice: What we know
And how long ago was that? We have regular mass shootings. You clowns have a small handful of rare examples. A few barriers will stop that from happening again.

Three years ago. And that one truck killed more than all of the mass shootings we have had since Las Vegas. NEXT!
Trucks have a purpose. An assault type rifle doesn't.
good thing a purpose is not necessary for a right.

You don't have a right to own an AR-15. The USSC said so.

OK for all of the anti gun nut lefttards out there, answer this question. A good portion of households in Switzerland have an evil military assault rifle stashed in a closet so where are the waves of gun violence and mass shootings? If it's the guns as you say then the problem should exist there but if it's people and not guns it's long past time for you to shut your stupid yaps because you don't have brains enough to be preaching to anyone about anything. In fact you should stay away from the voting booth altogether too.
Are you referring to this: Mandatory conscription is actually extremely popular in Switzerland, with 73 percent of Swiss citizens voting against a referendum to abolish the practice. After their military service, the Swiss are kept in reserve until age 30–34, if they were an officer — during which time they must keep their service weapon.

So having ex military officers have guns is the same as whacked out gun nuts & crazies arming themselves to the teeth?
------------------------------------- ex military officers , big fecking deal as I say that with as much disdain as possible. We gotta buncha them in 'gabby giffords' gun control group trying to disarm Americans . Sounds like you worship uniforms , special hats and official authority . That's an unAmerican and Servile attitude but I notice that its a common attitude of younger than ME people . Musta been your poor schooling , cartoons and or parents RDave .
Look, assfuck, I think people who were actually TRAINED to handle weapons & had a roll in the military where they learned when to use them is a tad different than a bunch of you assfucks running around carrying a loaded weapon, with little training, & thinking it makes you hot shit.
------------------------------------- so you can also call names eh RDave . Now just find a 'uniform' or Official Hat of Authority and shine his or her Shoes RDave . [chuckle]

----------------------------------- not me , they Volunteer for their jobs , money and benefits so pay them on Friday . As for the retired let them have a few beers while they enjoy their retirements RDave .

Except your choice can kill people.

Let's hope so.

BTW, I was in the Navy do I get an exemption from your arbitrary restrictions.

When you only have seconds, the police are just minutes away.

----------------------------------- not me , they Volunteer for their jobs , money and benefits so pay them on Friday . As for the retired let them have a few beers while they enjoy their retirements RDave .

Because training makes all the difference in the world, right?

Thousand Oaks mass shooting raises questions about veterans’ transitions back to civilian life – Daily News

More than two dozen parishioners killed in rural Texas church shooting

Graphic body-camera video shows deputy shoot man inside his own home

The list of "trained" people committing heinous acts of firearm fueled violence is long... so don't for one fucking second pretend your training makes the slightest bit of difference to mine. In the end, it's not the fucking training, you shit stain, it's the person.

Why is it you served? Obviously it wasn't to defend the Constitution... Maybe you just wanted run around with a loaded weapon and feel like hot shit?

Piss off.

I don't have to respect it. I think it shows unreasonable fear. However, I do not insist you live by my rules nor do I have the power to make you live by them. If I did, things would be sure different in this country.

I have no power to change the law. I am one small vote. I am not a threat to you.

I don't have to respect it. I think it shows unreasonable fear. However, I do not insist you live by my rules nor do I have the power to make you live by them. If I did, things would be sure different in this country.

I have no power to change the law. I am one small vote. I am not a threat to you.
--------------------------- sure you are a threat as a liberal and ASSUMED 'dem' voter that are looking to Disarm American Gun OWNERS of effective and Efficient Weapons 'NYBod

---------------------------------------- doesn't have anything to do with being AFRAID . Owning guns is simply about being PREPARED . If you have a gun , a fire extinguisher and a spare tire in your car you are PREPARED for a kitchen grease fire , a flat tire or a Rapist 'NYBod .
I am PREPARED every time I leave my house. I rode city buses all over downtown San Diego yesterday, and back out to my suburban city. Trust me, I was fully prepared to keep myself safe and I did. Even amongst the crazy homeless, who are mostly white btw and a lot of veterans. I just didn't need to prepare with a gun.

Now if some white nationalist nutter had decided to shoot up downtown San Diego, I would not be able to defend against that. And I don't want some wanna be gunslinger thinking they should do that on my behalf.

I'll take my chances, thanks anyway. If I die, I guess I'll be one of those innocents your ilk claim are required sacrifices for freedom.

I'm a sheep. Not a goat. I don't want your gun help.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

--------------------------- sure you are a threat as a liberal and ASSUMED 'dem' voter that are looking to Disarm American Gun OWNERS of effective and Efficient Weapons 'NYBod
One vote. And it belongs to me. Not you. I can do with it as I please. I understand that frightens you. I really don't care.

---------------------------------------------- see right above as I describe WHY you are a threat . As far as you taking care of yourself . No one cares how you do or don't do that 'NYBod .

as expected don't ask for an explanation
I was hoping for a translation of your gibberish.
sorry dude it was pretty much self explanatory
Learn grammar....
SEEMS YOU LACK THE SKILLS TO PARTICIPATE IN ADULT DISCUSSION FORUMS
Yet another mass shooting and yet another thread filled with rightwing demagoguery, fallacies, and lies.

Indeed, yet another mass shooting and again no viable, constructive solutions from the reprehensible right as to how to address mass shootings – instead conservatives do nothing but deflect and spew the same tired, moronic sophistry.

---------------------------------------------- see right above as I describe WHY you are a threat . As far as you taking care of yourself . No one cares how you do or don't do that 'NYBod .
Well there is nothing in this world you can do to reduce my 'threat' to you. Not one thing. Your gun won't help you unless you are coming to kill me. Are you? Should I get some traps ready?

Do support any regulations of firearms such as.... Auto ban, Carry permits, no guns allowed in schools?

The only regulations I support are felons and those adjudicated mentally incompetent not being able to possess weapons.
Ok... Then to sell a gun it must be determined if the purchaser is a felon and/or mentally competent. Is that right? How would that be done?

The law says those are not to possess firearms. So the law is they shouldn't be buying.
So you don’t support felons or mental people from getting gun but you want no measures in place to prevent them from getting guns? So your basically just making a legal play where if one commits a crime with a gun they get a harsher sentence... that’s your deterrent?

And what constitutions somebody mentally ineligible to own a gun? How do they know?

Example:
Use the gun while committing a crime, firing the weapon, assaulting with the weapon - Strike 3
Ok thanks for explaining that but you didn’t answer any of my questions

The moronic progressive NAZIs they always look to punish law abiding citizens after a shooting ...cause theyre giant fags who are full of shit

as expected don't ask for an explanation
I was hoping for a translation of your gibberish.
sorry dude it was pretty much self explanatory
Learn grammar....
SEEMS YOU LACK THE SKILLS TO PARTICIPATE IN ADULT DISCUSSION FORUMS
Yet another mass shooting and yet another thread filled with rightwing demagoguery, fallacies, and lies.

Indeed, yet another mass shooting and again no viable, constructive solutions from the reprehensible right as to how to address mass shootings – instead conservatives do nothing but deflect and spew the same tired, moronic sophistry.

"yet another thread filled with rightwing demagoguery, fallacies, and lies."

responding to leftwing demagoguery, fallacies, and lies.

"no viable, constructive solutions from the reprehensible right as to how to address mass shootings – instead conservatives do nothing but deflect and spew the same tired, moronic sophistry"

and no viable, constructive solutions from the reprehensible left as to how to address mass shootings – instead liberals do nothing but deflect and spew the same tired, moronic sophistry.

Pot, meet kettle.

Example:
Ok thanks for explaining that but you didn’t answer any of my questions

Only in a court of law can anyone's rights be removed.
If a person is adjudicated guilty of a felony, their right to possess a weapon and to vote, removed.
Same if they are adjudicated mentally incompetent.

Forum List

Back