Mass shooting in Akron, OH.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
25 people shot, 1 killed. Wonder what kind of gun was used.

AKRON, Ohio -- An early morning shooting on a street in Ohio killed one person and injured 24 others, some critically, police said.

Police said shots were reported early Sunday just after midnight in the city of Akron, where multiple victims struck by gunfire were reported. Local hospitals told emergency dispatchers soon afterward that people were arriving in their emergency departments with gunshot wounds.

Capt. Michael Miller, an Akron police public information officer, said Sunday morning that there were 25 total victims, including one who died. Some of the victims were in critical condition while others had injuries that were not life-threatening, he said.

No arrests were immediately reported. Police said the investigation is in its preliminary stages and asked anyone with information to call detectives.

In case you were wondering, yes, as expected -

WEWS-TV reported that a street party was happening in the area before the gunfire broke out, and an unnamed witness at the scene told the station that hundreds of people were enjoying themselves with everyone in white T-shirts and “women on top of vehicles dancing.”

AKRON, Ohio -- An early morning shooting on a street in Ohio killed one person and injured 24 others, some critically, police said.

Police said shots were reported early Sunday just after midnight in the city of Akron, where multiple victims struck by gunfire were reported. Local hospitals told emergency dispatchers soon afterward that people were arriving in their emergency departments with gunshot wounds.

Capt. Michael Miller, an Akron police public information officer, said Sunday morning that there were 25 total victims, including one who died. Some of the victims were in critical condition while others had injuries that were not life-threatening, he said.

No arrests were immediately reported. Police said the investigation is in its preliminary stages and asked anyone with information to call detectives.

WEWS-TV reported that a street party was happening in the area before the gunfire broke out, and an unnamed witness at the scene told the station that hundreds of people were enjoying themselves with everyone in white T-shirts and “women on top of vehicles dancing.”

Based on where it happened, some gang banger with a glock, a switch, and a couple of magazines.

And the dem run city will try and disarm the legal gun owners instead of going after the criminal.

Based on where it happened, some gang banger with a glock, a switch, and a couple of magazines.

And the dem run city will try and disarm the legal gun owners instead of going after the criminal.
Couldn't have been a 9mm...Pedo Joe Biden assured us a 9mm blows the lungs right out of the body.

Screenshot_20240602-121615-561.png

How could 25 people live without lungs?

I'm thinking BB gun. It's the only possibility that fits the facts.

The straight dope... Sounds like a gang shootout...

'Truth in advertising' rap songs vvv

🎵 Gunshots...rang out like a bell.
I shit my pants and I ran like hell! 🎵

Last edited:

Partake in her sins, partake in her judgment...

For some reason... I feel like I could draw a rough sketch of the perp... Weird...

Burgermeister: Dammit mom, why couldn't it have been a white guy! Now my whole thread is ruined!

Stamps foot & shakes fist at sky

I doubt most people care. I actually don't care. Never been to Akron and don't plan on ever going there.

Well, this is what happens when a society stops treating criminals, dopeheads and crazy people like what they are and not separating them from the rest of society.

This isn't about guns. This is about a country not raising decent human beings and letting the few that ruin society for the majority run around crazy.

I'm going to take a few wild guesses though based off that story.

Since they didn't mention the gunman being white I'll assume he wasn't.

Since they didn't mention anything about the gun or casing I'll assume it isn't a AR-15.

Since they talked about women dancing on cars I'll assume it was mostly a black party, which helps add credibility to my first guess.

Forum List

Back